Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32405 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2012
plappville: [size=14pt]victory .....victoire.....pour mon frère bien aimè. Felicitation à toi et à #team Goshen. Special salut to boomark and Bèlla3, you guys tried for taking care of our drinks and food grin Bravo to all #team Goshen. And all thanks to God almighty for the unity. cool[/size]

I salute you too for coming last night and making our gathering lively. You too Mich. I saw when she passed the foreign salad and two chicken laps to you. I had to swallow saliva and hold my self before i make mistakes.

Bella3 did well.
Bella3

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Boomark:

I salute you too for coming last night and making our gathering lively. You too Mich. I saw when she passed the foreign salad and two chicken laps to you. I had to swallow saliva and hold my self before i make mistakes.

Bella3 did well.
Bella3
*CURTS*THANK YOU.cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2012
Even Jesuspoa, wey open account on Dec 25th, was called.. Lol.

I rest my cause. cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2012
Goshen 360,
Congratulations to you and your team on this well-deserved victory. You and your team's cooperation and hard work paid off. Congrats, once again.

Logicboy,
As much as i desired you to win, we non-religious folks have to contend with the overwhelming majority religious opposition. But even if you dont win the poster of the 2012 awards, NO ONE can deny the great impact you made in nairaland religion section for the year 2012. No matter whatever, you are still the Golden Child and Shining Knight of Atheism Movement. You may not be perfect, but your bravery, dedication and focused determination has endeared you in the hearts of many. We stand with you in your mission of liberation of mankind from the superstition and dangerous dogma of religion. One love, bro.

Mr Anony,
No one can deny your impact, your patience, your maturity and your logical mind in the defense of the Christian faith. You are quietly brilliant and excellent, yet humble. Many other christians on nairaland made impact, but in my humble opinion, you made the greatest impact. You shine the "light" of christian faith amidst the greatest of "darkness". Welldone, soldier of the cross. May the "God" whom you serve keep greasing your elbow with more success in every area of your life.

Greeting to everyone on this thread. Without you guys, nairaland will not be as interesting as it is. Weldone guys.

7 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: I TRUST YOU.

Erm erm, the bill below:

isi ewu=40k(na oga Goshen finish am.
Fried rice=6k na plapville and ATMC finish am.
Red wine=30k(na buzugee, frm spirit wey finish am. He got a little help from Goshen)
Salad=10k(na al those oyinbo bred na we no let the salad rest)
poundo and egusi=20k(when seriallink and ijawkid pounced on it, i knew it was gone.
Champagne=100k(the heathens, logicboy, muskeetoes..etc where al sneaking in 4 a drink wink
water na free.

total=260k

How you take know say I like pounded yam??....my sister I like am no be small ooo......grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tomzman: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Congrats Goshen.You deserve it.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by PalmTree(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2012

Erm erm, the bill below:

Red wine=30k(na buzugee, frm spirit wey finish am. He got a little help from Goshen)
poundo and egusi=20k(when seriallink and ijawkid pounced on it, i knew it was gone.
Champagne=100k(the heathens, logicboy, muskeetoes..etc where al sneaking in 4 a drink wink
water na free.

total=260k

Try subsidize na
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2012

Erm erm, the bill below:

water na free.

total=260k

I can see, buzugee took a spiritual wine last nite. Hmm...seriallink and ijawkid na wa o, they no even show mercy.

You will get your pay in dollars. We don't have naira now. wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by alexleo(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Congratulations to Goshen360. If logicboy had one it would question the credibility of this whole thing. We cant give award to rascality and irresponsibility.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by tomzman: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Congrats Goshen.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
First of all, I want to say a big Wow! This elections have been off da hook! Both the contenders and the campaigners along with the hilarious back and forths made it really fun.

Now to the business at hand:

First of all, thanks to cyrexx muskeeto obadiah bella inurmind frosbel plappville boomark etc. Your comments really made the voting rock.

Congratulations to Logicboy for putting in a really strong contest and making it as first runner up. Trust me you ruffled a few theist feathers for this one

Finally to my find brother Goshen360 whom I love so much. CONGRATULATIONS.....You have really been a blessing to many of us on this forum. God bless you plenty and may His love be with you always.

And finally I want to thank manmustwac for conducting free and fair elections on NL religion section. .......
........one thing though, 56+46+14=116 (lol, time to start petitioning the electoral office)

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Goshen accept my warm heart-felt congratulations , looking forward to more chats and discussions in 2013. Yes we won, because your win is ours , but we have more work to do next year for the time is short.

Logicboy , we will vote for you next year if you leave insults behind grin , but you indeed made this section more vibrant and exciting in 2012. I know you have a good heart, all the best. Wishing you a prosperous 2013.

Anony, first off , you wrongly stated I declined a telephone call in another thread, this is untrue, I remember telling you that I do not give out my numbers for fear of summary execution by a number of people grin.

But I admire and appreciate your level headedness in debates and immense contribution to the expatiation of a number of key Christian doctrines. You live about 45 miles from me , not so far , who knows we might meet up sometime in 2013. God bless and a happy 2013.

To all the atheists , I wish you a conversion this same time 2013 and to all the Christians and others have a wonderful New year celebration.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: *CURTS*THANK YOU.cheesy

you're welcome. wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mr_Anony: First of all, I want to say a big Wow! This elections have been off da hook! Both the contenders and the campaigners along with the hilarious back and forths made it really fun.

Now to the business at hand:

First of all, thanks to cyrexx muskeeto obadiah bella inurmind frosbel plappville boomark etc. Your comments really made the voting rock.

Congratulations to Logicboy for putting in a really strong contest and making it as first runner up. Trust me you ruffled a few theist feathers for this one

Finally to my find brother Goshen360 whom I love so much. CONGRATULATIONS.....You have really been a blessing to many of us on this forum. God bless you plenty and may His love be with you always.

And finally I want to thank manmustwac for conducting free and fair elections on NL religion section. .......
........one thing though, 56+46+14=116 (lol, time to start petitioning the electoral office)

go siddon one side jare
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
babaearly:

go siddon one side jare
haba oga wetin I do you na?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
frosbel: Goshen accept my warm heart-felt congratulations , looking forward to more chats and discussions in 2013. Yes we won, because your win is ours , but we have more work to do next year for the time is short.

Logicboy , we will vote for you next year if you leave insults behind grin , but you indeed made this section more vibrant and exciting in 2012. I know you have a good heart, all the best. Wishing you a prosperous 2013.

Anony, first off , you wrongly stated I declined a telephone call in another thread, this is untrue, I remember telling you that I do not give out my numbers for fear of summary execution by a number of people grin.

But I admire and appreciate your level headedness in debates and immense contribution to the expatiation of a number of key Christian doctrines. You live about 45 miles from me , not so far , who knows we might meet up sometime in 2013. God bless and a happy 2013.

To all the atheists , I wish you a conversion this same time 2013 and to all the Christians and others have a wonderful New year celebration.
Lol, ok my bad. Anyway, we really should meet at some point. I hope it does happen sooner rather than later. Compliments of the Season bro.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

How you take know say I like pounded yam??....my sister I like am no be small ooo......grin
after 35 yrs in the busines, i knw who is who in food lol
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
PalmTree:

Try subsidize na
I SUBSIDIZED NA, WATER NA FREE.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Boomark:

I can see, buzugee took a spiritual wine last nite. Hmm...seriallink and ijawkid na wa o, they no even show mercy.

You will get your pay in dollars. We don't have naira now. wink
okay o. I dy wait.cheesy
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: after 35 yrs in the busines, i knw who is who in food lol

Sister Bélla that your poundy and egusi put me for sleep last night cheesy grin no worry, your bar dey come in €€€€ I hail you wella!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

Sister Bélla that your poundy and egusi put me for sleep last night cheesy grin no worry, your bar dey come in €€€€ I hail you wella!
i hail you too o. Where that your bro, buzugee?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: i hail you too o. Where that your bro, buzugee?

He said he left his place for his family for xmas celebration grin maybe hin go show tomorrow!!!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

He said he left his place for his family for xmas celebration grin maybe hin go show tomorrow!!!
ah thats nice.

Happy holidays!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Odunnu: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
toba: Thanks my bro. i called and u responded. I really appreciate. Like i said i owe you.

We need to give honour to whom its due. Goshen won by 10 clear votes and just under 24 hrs. 24-25th december. I made a call to this guys and they answered
these chaps made the difference
[size=18pt]Semid4lyf supermod
OMA4J mod
OLAWALEBABS mod
Mynd44
Slimyem
Odunnu mod
R231 mod
Jezuspoa[/size] within 24 hrs they all voted. Goshen, you need to thank them after God. 5 of them are moderators and they left their sections to come in here and vote.

Lesson: its good to be nice and make friends with everyone.
Are you high?
For the records, you didnt make any call to me. I came on my own
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: ah thats nice.

Happy holidays!

Yep sister, wish you the same! You did a great job with the foods last night grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Odunnu:
Are you high?
For the records, you didnt make any call to me. I came on my own

toba!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by SNCOQ3(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Boomark:

toba!

grin grin grin grin I guess toba has some explanations to do
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hahaha, no explanation. We all know about the poa guy...
Amongst others..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
frosbel: Goshen accept my warm heart-felt congratulations , looking forward to more chats and discussions in 2013. Yes we won, because your win is ours , but we have more work to do next year for the time is short.

Lol!
me sing everly brothers "dream, dream, dream"grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

Yep sister, wish you the same! You did a great job with the foods last night grin
Thank you. E be lyk say you too lyk food? yes or no?

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2012

Erm erm, the bill below:

water na free.

total=260k

When food test too good, we must clean the plate with bagette (bread) ...........That's a typical French tradion grin grin grin
I did that to ur fried rice because it was delice..miam!!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plappville(f): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2012

The best wish so far as par this thread....nice one bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.