Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32400 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
seriallink:

Scripture do say:

Romans 8:7

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

The things of God are not meant for carnal minds to understand!

So are you saying the stoning of adulterers in the bible was metaphorical?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2012
Mr_Anony: First of all, I want to say a big Wow! This elections have been off da hook! Both the contenders and the campaigners along with the hilarious back and forths made it really fun.

Now to the business at hand:

First of all, thanks to cyrexx muskeeto obadiah bella inurmind frosbel plappville boomark etc. Your comments really made the voting rock.

Congratulations to Logicboy for putting in a really strong contest and making it as first runner up. Trust me you ruffled a few theist feathers for this one

Finally to my find brother Goshen360 whom I love so much. CONGRATULATIONS.....You have really been a blessing to many of us on this forum. God bless you plenty and may His love be with you always.

And finally I want to thank manmustwac for conducting free and fair elections on NL religion section. .......
........one thing though, 56+46+14=116 (lol, time to start petitioning the electoral office)

Oops! So you noticed my error well its supposed to be 58+46+14=118. From about 11:30 on the 25th I was up writing the names & marking the votes until about 2:30 am in the morning. It took me a lot longer than I thought to mark them & I was to tired to add them up. So I left a message.
manmustwac: It took me more than 2 & a half hours to count the votes but I never add them but I know the winner. I wan sleep now I will anounce the result in the morning. wink
Team Goshen who won by 12 votes were busy thanking & congratulating themselves for a job well done but unlike you none them even cared to thank me for conducting free & fair elections. Can you imagine if they'd lost they'll all be screaming foul play & accuse me of rigging & being biased because am an atheist. I sincerely thank you for being the only person to appreciate my effort Mr Anony smiley Infact now I wish I'd voted for you
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2012
manmustwac: Oops! So you noticed my error well its supposed to be 58+46+14=118. From about 11:30 on the 25th I was up writing the names & marking the votes until about 2:30 am in the morning. It took me a lot longer than I thought to mark them & I was to tired to add them up. So I left a message.

Team Goshen who won by 12 votes were busy thanking & congratulating themselves for a job well done but unlike you none them even cared to thank me for conducting free & fair elections. Can you imagine if they'd lost they'll all be screaming foul play & accuse me of rigging & being biased because am an atheist. I sincerely thank you for being the only person to appreciate my effort Mr Anony smiley Infact now I wish I'd voted for you

@bolded.

Chei, so you may not vote for logicboy in the 2013 elections.

Biko, pls forgive his oversight. He is appreciative of your free and fair electoral conduct. He is just too disappointed for losing at the last minute, thats why he forgot to thank you verbally. But he thanked you in his heart. Pls dont regret the vote you gave him. He needs your precious vote next year. grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, ok my bad. Anyway, we really should meet at some point. I hope it does happen sooner rather than later. Compliments of the Season bro.

sure, time and wife permitting grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2012
manmustwac: Oops! So you noticed my error well its supposed to be 58+46+14=118. From about 11:30 on the 25th I was up writing the names & marking the votes until about 2:30 am in the morning. It took me a lot longer than I thought to mark them & I was to tired to add them up. So I left a message.

I guess we were all carried away, but thanks for a free and fair election, we need more people of you calibre in NEC, lol.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Joagbaje(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Yeah right tongue

Finally we have a credible person wearing the crown unlike in the past when a charlatan who. Was caught pants down rigging won the election.

You're only jealous old man . I won with landslide magine for 2 years consecutively. If there's any rigging , the judges would have pointed it out. So get a life dude.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2012

Lol
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
cyrexx:

@bolded.

Chei, so you may not vote for logicboy in the 2013 elections.

Biko, pls forgive his oversight. He is appreciative of your free and fair electoral conduct. He is just too disappointed for losing at the last minute, thats why he forgot to thank you verbally. But he thanked you in his heart. Pls dont regret the vote you gave him. He needs your precious vote next year. grin
Lol, you have really taken this campaign manager job seriously.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
frosbel:

sure, time and wife permitting grin

Lol, of course wives..........we'll be nowhere without them.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ MMW, I did commend your hard work in one of my post, check after you left to sleep and before the speech but my bad; I should have mentioned it in the speech, my bad please, I apologize. However, you did a good job in conducting such free and fair election my brother. I believe the Intelligent and Strategic Manager had done his job anyway. I'm just doing my part also. I will give you a call today. Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Same here, Manmustwacc

I am sure everyone is grateful for the work you have done to let the elections go smoothly.

We were probably too focused on the hype and the results and forgot to thank you!

As for voting for Anony, erm........erm........ grin grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2012
@goshen360 dat was α̣̣̥ sound vote of tx
ɪ̣̝̇ must say this section's election was fun!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by dare2think: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Joagbaje:

You're only jealous old man . I won with landslide magine for 2 years consecutively. If there's any rigging , the judges would have pointed it out. So get a life dude.

Yea right!

You won it the way Ibori won his election.

Lol. Joker

@post

Finally, someone credible and worthy won it this year. Goshen, People across all spectrum voted for you. You [b]honesty [/b]shines through. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by JeSoul(f): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
I want to personally thank Manmustwac for the great job he did here.

He has handled the POY the last few yrs and done a great job as I'm typically not around then. For counting endless pages of votes (the number of votes/participation this year was insane!!!), oga I salute you. Great job! Merry belated christmas and a very prosperous new year to you.

And a big congrats to Goshen. I have enjoyed the many threads he has opened this year and appreciated 'taking care' of requests/issues on the mod thread when MMW and myself are not around. You are appreciated brother and may the blessings of God never depart from his house.

And congrats to logicboy & anony as well. Making it so far speaks to how popular you both are in the section. Have a fantastic 2013 ahead.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
^^^
Thank you my dear moderator. We missed you during the event. You are welcome back. I spoke to MMW and thanked him on the phone....Na you remain o, grin. Oya PM me chap-chap make I ring your phone. cool
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
*the game is over*...in p square's voice. THE END
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2012
Congrats Goshen 360!

ALSO GOOD JOB LOGICBOY.
smiley
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
Goshen360: OFFICIAL VICTORY SPEECH BY GOSHEN360 AND TEAM GOSHEN

Men and brethren of this section of our great forum;

The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the LORD and thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

If there is anyone out there who still doubts “our faith” – CHRISTianity and what we carry inside of us; who still wonders if our light still shines in the midst of darkness and chaotic disorder; who still scorns if our founder, Christ is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our unity, love and spirit of brotherhood, today is your answer!

It's the answer demonstrated by unity of spirit, love and perseverance among believers of this great section; by people who waited on this mountain and those who campaigned faithfully because they believed that this time must be different; that their voices and vote could be that difference that will emerge into victory. It's been a long time coming, but because of what we did on this day, in this sectional election of the yearly award of Nairaland, at this defining moment, victory has come to Team Goshen.

I was never the likeliest candidate for this award. We didn't start with much influence or many endorsements. Our campaign was not hatched in the global village – it began in spirit of oneness, unity, love, sacrifice, commitment and brotherhood. We have always disagreed, sometimes fiercely, but our faith is ONE! Whether I earned your vote or not, I have listened to you, I have learned from you, and you've made me a better teacher of God’s word.

To “Team Goshen” campaign group

In the spirit of team work, oneness, unity, love, sacrifice, commitment and brotherhood; special thanks to my campaign group and the best campaign team ever assembled in the history of this section – you made this happen, and I am forever grateful for what you've sacrificed to get it done.

Toba – Campaign General Manager.
Boomark - Campaign Manager
Frosbel – Intelligent and Strategic Campaign Manager
Serialink – "Sharp Shooter" Campaign Manager
Bella3 – Welfare Manageress
ATMC – ATM & Cash/Financial Manageress
Plappville – Women Affairs and French Campaign Manageress

cheesy

“Top UP The Vote” Managers
Pastor Kun, Ijawkid, flourishG, Chubhie, musKeeto my dear friend/brother and Reyginus.

cheesy

You all volunteered in the spirit of love and oneness without any negotiation for reward fought long and hard in this campaign, and fought even longer and harder for and through the spirit of victory. You endured sacrifices for this victory that I and most of us cannot begin to imagine; and we are better off for the services rendered by this brave and selfless team. I congratulate you in this victory we all have achieved together and I look forward to continue with you all in the spirit of brotherhood wherein Christ had made us one - kindly respond to your PMs from me.

To our dedicated voters

Many thanks to all who nominated us and our dedicated voters. I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to – it belongs to God and you, our dedicated voters. Thank you so much.

To my fellow contestants in this election

I want to thank my fellow contestants, Logicboy03 and Mr Anony my brother in Christ for their contributions, calmness and hard work in this great religion section. God shall reward every man according to his works. You have fought the good fight and you stood in the face of storms. If there is anything we have learned together, it is our efforts to summon a new spirit of patriotism, of service and of responsibility where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves, but each other. Let us remember we rise or fall as one people and we win as one in love.

In this year 2012, I accept your election as The Official Winner of Nairaland Religion Section Poster of the year. There were 12 Apostles who preserved the faith that was handed to us and this award came as such in year 20-12. By this victory and by the will of God, I hereby step further into the “Apostolic Grace and Dimension” of my teaching gift for the perfecting of the saints of God, for the work of the ministry and for the edifying of the body of Christ because there is still much work to do. By God’s Grace, 2013 in this section will experience a radical dimension of Apostolic teachings as God lives – follow me ONLY if I follow Christ.

For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith. - 1 John 5:4

Thank you all, God bless you all, God bless Nairaland and God bless the body of Christ.

Congratulations for winning the Religion section poster of 2012. For you to have convinced JW's in the house to vote for you let alone campaign must be commended. I hope that you will take it a step further and win their souls for Christ. And a question for all those rejoicing, are your names written in heaven?

"Notwithstanding in this rejoice not that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven"
(Luke 10:20).
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Congratulations for winning the Religion section poster of 2012. For you to have convinced JW's in the house to vote for you let alone campaign must be commended. I hope that you will take it a step further and win their souls for Christ. And a question for all those rejoicing, are your names written in heaven?

(Luke 10:20).

Your yeyeness knows no bounds...........

4 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2013
ijawkid:

Does that mean he yeye's everywhere he goes?

Am beginning to think yeyerity is at work here. What he knows not he speaks.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Smartiegurl(f): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2013
Congrats Goshen360, you did a great job nd keep it going. @Mr Anony, i shal nt sieze to thank you for your courageousness, u did great too, jst keep it up.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2013
ijawkid:

You must admit that he at least make politicians out of you, no?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Boomark:

Does that mean he yeye's everywhere he goes?

Am beginning to think yeyerity is at work here. What he knows not he speaks.

Your GB must not hear that you are the campaign manager on NL or else they will disfellowship you. How is your New Year celebrations going?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

You must admit that he at least make politicians out of you, no?

Lol........naaaaaaa............
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Your GB must not hear that you are the campaign manager on NL or else they will disfellowship you. How is your New Year celebrations going?

Am already looking forward to a more exciting one by the end of this year. All is well.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
Boomark:

Am already looking forward to a more exciting one by the end of this year. All is well.

Seriously? Are you saying that you celebrate Christmas and New Year festivities alongside being a campaign manager? shocked
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Seriously? Are you saying that you celebrate Christmas and New Year festivities alongside being a campaign manager? shocked

Is there anything wrong in doing all those things?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
Congrats.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Chuksxp: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2013
Didn't even know about this award stuff. Congrats!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Chuksxp: Didn't even know about this award stuff. Congrats!
Lol. Oga Chuks, where u hide since?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Chuksxp: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol. Oga Chuks, where u hide since?

I no hide o. I've been around, just that I don't frequent this section much. After all, all we do here is argue back and forth.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chuksxp:

I no hide o. I've been around, just that I don't frequent this section much. After all, all we do here is argue back and forth.
Lol. And make friends too.

Other sections just ramble tongue.. Family section is clean and quiet though, and boring... cheesy

Happy New Year, wish you the best this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Pastor W.F Kumuyi's Wife Is Dead? / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.