Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32387 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MyJoe: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
I see I missed this. I would have nominated frosbel and logicboy. In fact, the award should go jointly to these two. Forget the other nominees. You see, these enfants terribles, one a radical Christian, the other an dyed-in-the-wool atheist, ran the section this year. More shortly.

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark: Christian Association of Nairaland(CAN), please let us hold a meeting.

Focus:
1 to choose btw Goshon and Anony.
2 to bind every atheistic spirit hovering around this section(including their mosquito).

That tiny thing has grown wings.

hahahaha.

Binding atheistic spirit?

So atheism is now a spirit? Allow me to briefly play along with you a little bit. grin

We are indeed Legion. Binding will not be enough to get rid of us, you will need to cast us and and if casting us aint enough, you will need to loose us. grin

But we aint going nowhere. The internet and even this website was created by our godless brethren. And the Atheistic Lord of the Internet shall ensure that disunity among you christians remains unresolved as long as you have access to informations on the internet. Our Atheistic Lord of the Internet will ensure that Frosbel camp never agrees with Anony camp who will never agree with Ijawkid camp who will never agre with Obadiah 777 camp who will never agree with..... ad infintum. grin

In the name our Lord we command further disunity among nairaland christians. grin

Amen.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Boomark: Christian Association of Nairaland(CAN), please let us hold a meeting.

Focus:
1 to choose btw Goshon and Anony.
2 to bind every atheistic spirit hovering around this section(including their mosquito).

That tiny thing has grown wings.

grin grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
MyJoe: I see I missed this. I would have nominated frosbel and logicboy. In fact, the award should go to these two. Forget the other nominees. You see, these enfants terribles, one a radical Christian, the other an dye-in-the-wool atheist, ran the section this year. More shortly.

I think I agree that they ran the section, but I picked Mr Anony because as far as posting goes, he's particularly exemplary.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by PastorKun(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
My Vote goes to Goshen360 a dogged soldier of the true gospel. smiley
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
cyrexx:

hahahaha.

So atheism is now a spirit? Allow me to briefly play along with you a little bit. grin

We are indeed Legion. Binding will not be enough to get rid of us, you will need to cast us and and if casting us aint enough, you will need to loose us. grin

But we aint going nowhere. The internet and even this website was created by our godless brethren. And the Atheistic Lord of the Internet shall ensure that disunity among you christians remains unresolved as long as you have access to informations on the internet. Our Atheistic Lord of the Internet will ensure that Frosbel camp never agrees with Anony camp who will never agree with Ijawkid camp who will never agre with Obadiah 777 camp who will never agree with..... ad infintum. grin

In the name our Lord we command further disunity among nairaland christians. grin

Amen.

grin grin grin grin
SCRIPTURE DO SAY A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF WILL FALL grin grin WE CONCEDE TO YALL HEATHENS. THIS KINGDOM IS NOT OF US LOLZ
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Goshen360(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
My vote to [size=15pt]Mr. Anony[/size]
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I think I agree that they ran the section, but I picked Mr Anony because as far as posting goes, he's particularly exemplary.
Oh sharrap tongue
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
*pushes wheelbarrow with drinks, beer, alcohol for iNec staff and NYSC loanees*

Buy ur pure water here, holy water dey too oh...

Sprays holy water on oBadiah...

Buy your pure water o.. Holy water too..

Sprays acid on boomark...

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
musKeeto: *pushes wheelbarrow with drinks, beer, alcohol for iNec staff and NYSC loanees*

grin grin grin JUST WHAT I NEED. SOME HEATHEN INFESTED HOLY WATER embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
MyJoe: I see I missed this. I would have nominated frosbel and logicboy. In fact, the award should go jointly to these two. Forget the other nominees. You see, these enfants terribles, one a radical Christian, the other an dyed-in-the-wool atheist, ran the section this year. More shortly.
YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR HEATHEN MIND IF YOU THINK LOGICBOY RAN THIS SECTION THIS YEAR. ALL THAT BELLIGERENT AND CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN DID WAS DISRUPT THIS SECTION THIS YEAR grin grin

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MyJoe: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
1. In medicine, it would rank alongside the discovery of anti-biotics. In Common Law, it would rank alongside Lord Denning’s rediscovery of the promissory estoppel. It was the bright summer the day frosbel dropped his bombshell about Jesus Christ. Previously, the young man had caused a considerable stir when he declared one of the great doctrines of Christianity, the Trinity, to be false. He sent shock waves through this place when he declared that nobody is going to heaven. But Nairaland Christendom was still reeling from that one when he dropped the big one – Jesus did not have a heavenly pre-existence prior to his birth!

Ihedinobi robbed his eyes to see if he was seeing right and then managed something about things getting out of hand. Enigma stared at it for a while and asked a question to ascertain that he understood things correctly. When he realized that frosbel wasn’t going to reverse himself, he muttered a thank you and sighed in Greek. He later came back with his now familiar Trinity verses but the occasion reminded this poster of that scene in Elechi Amadi’s The Great Ponds when the protagonist Olumba shot some poisoned arrows at his archenemy Wago the leopard killer and the arrows went wild since Wago had the “arrow-diverting amulet”. Enigma’s verses went wild as Frosbel deployed a few of his own, neutralizing Enigma’s without breaking his stride.

Putting on that belligerent garb he uses on posters he doesn’t get along with very much, Aletheia also followed the Trinity approach, obviously to remind Frosbel that “Jesus is God”, but it could have been Olumba shooting arrows at Wago.

Even Mr_Anony, who is never short of words, was so dazed at this one he was speechless. He could only manage to offer a phone convo.

At first, there was a loud silence from the JW corner, where frosbel could until now be almost always counted as an ally, even though they were also challenged on the thread, but on a different topic. This one was beyond even the Ijawkid who ever-readily “espoused the JW stance” and the impulsive thread elf truthislight whose response in these matters was normally “automatic”.

Chukwudi44 delved right into the heart of the matter by citing a verse where Jesus said he was before Abraham. But Frosbel “fell my hand” by skipping that one. I could imagine him looking into his I-pad at it, his brow furrowed, then waiving it off with a little hiss. Or maybe he didn’t see it – frosbel isn’t one to skip anything. The other famous Christians in the section were too flummoxed to utter a word.

Outside of here, it’s the kind of thing that seals your fate forever, either positively or negatively and we would be having frosbelian churches all over the place the way they have Lutheran churches.

2. Love him or loathe him, logicboy is a phenomenon. Since the early part of this year when the young man came on the scene, things have not been the same. Brash, intelligent, ubiquitous, rude, sometimes obnoxious, sometimes abusive, the evangelical atheist, who is also known as MacDaddy, Cheers and logicbwoy, has more enemies than the Redeemed Christian Church of God has branches. He is, perhaps, the only fellow in this section who has managed to beat the humongous record set by noetic in terms of number of usernames, having been banned more than Gani Fawehinmi was detained. But he has just as many friends as he has enemies.

His principal subject is atheism. But logicboy is, sometimes, the principal subject. He was no doubt one of those JeSoul had in mind when she used the phrase “baby atheists”. When manmustwack opened a thread to warn about “trolling”, he was the first entity that lept into some people’s head, notably Buzugee and toba. Mr_Anony has used some interesting adjectives on him. Ihedinobi loves to call him names. Deep Sight once screamed who is going to save Nairaland from big MacDaddy. Purist opened a whole thread dedicated to him. And he once opened one himself to sing his own praises.

He belongs to that small minority of atheists who can carry the monumentally foolish argument that God, as a matter of fact, does not exist. His irrationality, at times, is as deep as his intelligence, and his shallowness, as his ability to write good logic. For example, he once made the utterly shallow declaration that someone was “the best president in the world” just because the man donated 90% of his salary to charities and went about in a VW beetle.

Love him or loathe him, logicboy is a phenomenon. Not a garden variety phenomenon, but a fiery fireball searing through the section and leaving ashes in his wake.

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by lacosanostra: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
My vote goes to Mr Anony nd for d record even if a christian win or not some christians will always remind who care to listen hw we hv a big heart,voting for one another nd even for atheist.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR HEATHEN MIND IF YOU THINK LOGICBOY RAN THIS SECTION THIS YEAR. ALL THAT BELLIGERENT AND CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN DID WAS DISRUPT THIS SECTION THIS YEAR grin grin

Exactly why I voted for him lol
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Goshen of course !
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
sadeiyare:

LOL AND I APPRECIATE THE VOTE CHIEF SADEIYARE. MUCH APPRECIATED BRUV wink grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by lacosanostra: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
I think at d end of everything we should hv a get together,a secret one so that d ayotholla's would not come looking for some of us especially Logicboy nd Frosbel
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by aletheia(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
CrazyMan: Christians would have to unite if at all we want to win this election. undecided
And "Winning" proves what exactly.

My vote goes to. . .logicboy.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
sadeiyare:

you have only voted for him in the preliminaries. You have not casted your vote in this election proper btw Logicboy, Anony and Goshen.

Make sure your vote is counted.

Cheers
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
cyrexx:

you have only voted for him in the preliminaries. You have not casted your vote in this election proper btw Logicboy, Anony and Goshen.

Make sure your vote is counted.

Cheers
Na Iwu or Jega we go kal u?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
musKeeto:
Na Iwu or Jega we go kal u?

grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Myjoe thumbs up.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr Anony
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
musKeeto: *pushes wheelbarrow with drinks, beer, alcohol for iNec staff and NYSC loanees*

That thing na pure water....

I have enough mosquito coils for you. If you trouble me too much i will use my hand or broom.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
cyrexx:

hahahaha.

Amen.

grin grin grin grin

grin
We are still very much united despite our differences.

We know how to get him back. Plus including all of you atheists.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
I vote Mr Anony
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by SNCOQ3(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr_Anony
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
@MyJoe , I appreciate your analysis, however I think it is worthy considering that one does not argue for the sake of arguing , but rather due to a newly impressed truth which though it goes against all tradition , is in my opinion more closely aligned to scripture.

The simple summary of my perspective in 2012 , is that Jesus Christ who is the Messiah and Lord of Lords and King of Kings is inferior and quite distinct from the father as he himself often said but superior to all others including angels.

Also , that his coming into the world was not due to some process of incarnation or reincarnation , but simply through the power of the Spirit of GOD who initiated the process of human conception in the womb of MARY with no natural father involvement.

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2012
MyJoe:

2. Love him or loathe him, logicboy is a phenomenon. Since the early part of this year when the young man came on the scene, things have not been the same. Brash, intelligent, ubiquitous, rude, sometimes obnoxious, sometimes abusive, the evangelical atheist, who is also known as MacDaddy, Cheers and logicbwoy, has more enemies than the Redeemed Christian Church of God has branches. He is, perhaps, the only fellow in this section who has managed to beat the humongous record set by noetic in terms of number of usernames, having been banned more than Gani Fawehinmi was detained. But he has just as many friends as he has enemies.

His principal subject is atheism. But logicboy is, sometimes, the principal subject. He was no doubt one of those JeSoul had in mind when she used the phrase “baby atheists”. When manmustwack opened a thread to warn about “trolling”, he was the first entity that lept into some people’s head, notably Buzugee and toba. Mr_Anony has used some interesting adjectives on him. Ihedinobi loves to call him names. Deep Sight once screamed who is going to save Nairaland from big MacDaddy. Purist opened a whole thread dedicated to him. And he once opened one himself to sing his own praises.

He belongs to that small minority of atheists who can carry the monumentally foolish argument that God, as a matter of fact, does not exist. His irrationality, at times, is as deep as his intelligence, and his shallowness, as his ability to write good logic. For example, he once made the utterly shallow declaration that someone was “the best president in the world” just because the man donated 90% of his salary to charities and went about in a VW beetle.

Love him or loathe him, logicboy is a phenomenon. Not a garden variety phenomenon, but a fiery fireball searing through the section and leaving ashes in his wake.

Points of correction

1) I have always maintained that every atheist is agnostic to a certain point. 6/7 on a scale. You cant prove something doesnt exist 100%

2) "the best president" was clearly an exaggeration
Another website even used the same attention grabbing headline
http://uruguayexpat.info/2012/08/mujica-the-best-president-in-the-world-says-monocle/
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
the votes might probably split. Anyhow, a christian must win this. No uncircumcised philistine must take over this section
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
toba: the votes might probably split. Anyhow, a christian must win this. No uncircumcised philistine must take over this section
TOO LATE BRUV. THAT UNCIRCUMCISED HEATHEN EUNUCH NAMED LOGICBOY AND ALL HIS ANGELS HAVE USURPED AUTHORITY. THEY ARE THE NEW HEAVEN undecided
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2012
its never too late. Goliath was roaring till David struck him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.