Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32322 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

Jealousy ? grin

There is no price for winning so why should I bother.

I am only saying that Christians should consider the insults logicboy has churned out , in his war against anything that moves with religion on it.

There are ways in which we can make our points without resorting to gutter language.

#in the queen's english#

oh really?
What happened to the forgive and forget theory?

Besides, u guys aren't totally innocent of that crime.
For example mr anonymous, who I am least impressed by, usually resorts to insults, especially when he has no firm argument.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

#in the queen's english#

oh really?

For example mr anonymous, who I am least impressed by, usually resorts to insults, especially when he has no firm argument.

Dont mind them, they are confused and incoherent people following a confusing and incoherent religious codes and they have the nerve to demand everyone should follow their confusing and incoherent religious codes or they brand him an unforgivable godforsaken infidel.

Confused schizophrenics

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
cyrexx:

Dont mind them, they are confused and incoherent people following a confusing and incoherent religious codes and they have the nerve to demand everyone should follow their confusing and incoherent religious or they brand him an unforgivable godforsaken infidel.

Confused schizophrenics
Choi. Na wa o. Cyrex take am easy na
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ATMC(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
frosbel:

Jealousy ? grin

There is no price for winning so why should I bother.

I am only saying that Christians should consider the insults logicboy has churned out , in his war against anything that moves with religion on it.

There are ways in which we can make our points without resorting to gutter language.
very true!
inurmind:

#in the queen's english#

oh really?

For example mr anonymous,
are you asking for forgiveness while at d same time pointing accusing finger at someone?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
ATMC: very true!
are you asking for forgiveness while at d same time pointing accusing finger at someone?

Lol!
Do I look like ur puppy?
Who's asking for forgiveness?

I'm simply reminding u of ur hypocrisy and failure to follow the teachings of ur jesus, also pointing out the fact that the same flaws u condemn are infact the same flaws u possess.

What can't u comprehend in that?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
Who says atheism makes 1 wiser?
Its lyk a local 'naija' dog that barks at a kid wearing oversized boots come dey form German shephard!gringrin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: Who says atheism makes 1 wiser?
Its lyk a local 'naija' dog that barks at a kid wearing oversized boots come dey form German shephard!gringrin
Who will bell her?
:/
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
musKeeto:
Who will bell her?
:/
Hello agnostic! Wetin i do you? Bet you're itching to reply?

Seriously, like someone once sujested, you are more of an atheist than you realise!grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: Hello agnostic! Wetin i do you? Bet you're itching to reply?

Seriously, like someone once sujested, you are more of an atheist than you realise!grin
Lol, I'm quite aware of that.. Hw u dey?
Make we carry our love, sorry chat go facebook...
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2012

I'm I the only one that didn't get this?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
musKeeto:
Lol, I'm quite aware of that.. Hw u dey?
Make we carry our love, sorry chat go facebook...
NO WAHALA OGA MI.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

I'm I the only one that didn't get this?
YES!grin
In simplier terms, atheists think atheism makes them wiser and better beings. Dnt wory son, i was once there. *mu che che che*

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by UyiIredia(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
I vote logicboy.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
Bélla3: YES!grin
In simplier terms, atheists think atheism makes them wiser and better beings. Dnt wory son, i was once there. *mu che che che*

really? where does the oversized boots come in?
I don't think u even understand yourself.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ApostlePat: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
My Vote For Goshen360. Any Award for we free reader of Nairalanders
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by mazaje(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
I vote for logicboy. . . .

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Delafruita(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
it takes true wisdom and intelligence to be able to see the brainwashing of religion
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
Delafruita: it takes true wisdom and intelligence to be able to see the brainwashing of religion
ofcourse there is brain WASHING*cleansin dat is* in religion and brain DIRTING IN ATHEISM.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Delafruita(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2012
personally,i think "poster of the year" shouldnt be based on frequency of posts rather it should be on the information been passed by those posts.buzugee and i are on 2 different sides but i learn a lot from him.his threads and posts are sometimes crazy,but he pushes others into further research and thats precisely what this board should be about...learning. he reincarnated to obadiah777 and left his CAPS key permanmnently active but that didnt reduce the intelligence in his posts.

davidylan could be aggressive but you cant engage him in argument if you arent intelligent.he came down with the flu and was on the downlow for a while but afterwards he came back stronger and with more profanity.

unfortunately both this guys arent on the ballot so.........

logicboy01-03,macdaddy01 definitely drives traffic on this board.

Mr_Anony...Mr_Anony...Mr_Anony... definitely gets my vote.his arguments are educative and his composition is a joy to read.makes me wish i has better english tutelage.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ichuka(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
I vote GOSHEN360
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
if heaven and earth pass away, the word of God almighty will never return to him void, neither will the afternoon of salvation turn midnight
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
u guys shd agree on who to vote for between Anony and Goshen. (christians)
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Goshen has to win this !
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
musKeeto:
I'm sure he also voted GEJ because GEJ's a Xtian.. What a mentality..
Shut up. I didnt even vote for anyone in 2011. you're just unnecessarily overzealous.
aletheia:
That would make me a bad christian then...since I voted logicboy. In fact, your attitude on this thread made me to vote for him. . .and I hope he wins.
I dont care. I maintain my stance.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
toba:
Shut up. I didnt even vote for anyone in 2011. you're just unnecessarily overzealous.

Overzealous: too
enthusiastic, determined;

Dts me? Lol..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
musKeeto:

Overzealous: too
enthusiastic, determined;

Dts me? Lol..
do u know im a guy like u
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
I vote for Goshen360
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
toba: do u know im a guy like u
Na, ur a guy unlike me. Please drop ur vote and stop bitching..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
toba:

lol!
u sound like a baby refusing to accept that he's wrong.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

lol!
He's a baby..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
inurmind:

lol!
get a life. U probably spend too much time on the internet, hence confusing it with reality. U know what?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ParisLove2(f): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
Any updates? We need to know who's leading. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet / Is It Ok To Pay My Tithes To Different Churches? / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.