Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32409 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
toba: thought u ve known me for a while and can decipher how powerful and influencial i am on Nairaland.

dont play with fire, u dont need to be told it burns cheesy

See fake swag.

You cant offer me anything
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

See fake swag.

You cant offer me anything
we shall see
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
toba: we shall see

Only thugs and dictators work with threats. Classless
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Smh... See wetin virtual power dey do person..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2012
JeSoul: Lol.
Okay. What exactly would you prefer MMW & myself do?
Nothing outside being vigilant cause of the few unscrupulous folks.

i need to speak to the mod. kindly pm ur email
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

Only thugs and dictators work with threats. Classless
Not exactly young man. revert to the Theory X and Theory Y of human motivation by Douglas McGregor.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

It's good to know that I am not disqualified in this contest but only by your context.

Success brings haters. I didnt force anyone to nominate me, now did I?

thanks for the correction.

But if you call me a hater, i will disqualify you with immediately effect.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Boomark:

thanks for the correction.

But if you call me a hater, i will disqualify you with immediately effect.

lolz.......na threat?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
Logicboy03:

See guyz threatening me because I got a lot of nominations! shocked

Na fight?
Na so xtians dey behave sha.. Lol...

Efribody wan make Anony win o.. wink

See as dem dey fear... Lol..

If he wins, it'll be progress though.

It's certain the fraud embassy man that won a treble is out of contention this time..

Make I go celebrate my four nominations.. Cheers bro...
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Bélla3: The heathens al gave atleast one nomination to the cheif heathen. Lol. Oya make we chose who we go vote else them heathens go win. And our good RELIGIOUS SECTION'S name would b changed to ATHEIST SECTION. Lol.

grin
I THINK THAT SHIP HAS SAILED HUN. THE HEATHENS HAVE IT WON BY A MILE. ITS THE STORY OF LIFE. IT IS ONLY RIGHT FOR A HEATHEN TO WIN IN A HEATHEN WORLD. WE ARE BEHIND ENEMY LINES HUN. WE ARE OUTGUNNED AND OUTNUMBERED cry grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
obadiah777: I THINK THAT SHIP HAS SAILED HUN. THE HEATHENS HAVE IT WON BY A MILE. ITS THE STORY OF LIFE. IT IS ONLY RIGHT FOR A HEATHEN TO WIN IN A HEATHEN WORLD. WE ARE BEHIND ENEMY LINES HUN. WE ARE OUTGUNNED AND OUTNUMBERED cry grin

Soldier of christ dey fear?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
musKeeto:
Na so xtians dey behave sha.. Lol...

Efribody wan make Anony win o.. wink

See as dem dey fear... Lol..

If he wins, it'll be progress though.

It's certain the fraud embassy man that won a treble is out of contention this time..

Make I go celebrate my four nominations.. Cheers bro...

grin grin grin grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Bélla3: The heathens al gave atleast one nomination to the cheif heathen. Lol. Oya make we chose who we go vote else them heathens go win. And our good RELIGIOUS SECTION'S name would b changed to ATHEIST SECTION. Lol.

grin

I agree o.....we need to unanimously choose a chief religionist,before the arch atheist(logicboy) wins this election......lol.....grin cheesy.....
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
obadiah777: I THINK THAT SHIP HAS SAILED HUN. THE HEATHENS HAVE IT WON BY A MILE. ITS THE STORY OF LIFE. IT IS ONLY RIGHT FOR A HEATHEN TO WIN IN A HEATHEN WORLD. WE ARE BEHIND ENEMY LINES HUN. WE ARE OUTGUNNED AND OUTNUMBERED cry grin

Not when you got the double edged sword by ya side......grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2012
PDP dey work for here, heh heh

I been change my vote before the alloted time abeg, abi I gawk am and do am too late? Down with theists!!

ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2012
ijawkid:

I agree o.....we need to unanimously choose a chief religionist,before the arch atheist(logicboy) wins this election......lol.....grin cheesy.....
grin grin IT IS A GENTILE WORLD BRAH. IT IS ONLY RIGHT THAT IT IS A GENTILE VIRTUAL WORLD TOO. grin grin WE BEHIND ENEMY LINES BRAH. WE ARE SURROUNDED

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2012
ijawkid:

Not when you got the double edged sword by ya side......grin
I CANT USE THE DOUBLE EDGED SWORD NOW BRAH OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE CUT LOGICBOYS EARS OFF. THIS VIRTUAL KINGDOM IS NOT OF THE LORDS. WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL PROPHESY IS FULFILLED cry grin

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 18, 2012
wiegraf: PDP dey work for here, heh heh

I been change my vote before the alloted time abeg, abi I gawk am and do am too late? Down with theists!!

ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!ATHEISTS!!
*SMDH*
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: *SMDH*

Shaking Your D**k Head?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Shaking Your D**k Head?
AINT THAT LIKE AN ATHEIST TO BE VULGAR ? *SMDH* undecided
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: AINT THAT LIKE AN ATHEIST TO BE VULGAR ? *SMDH* undecided

lolz
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 3:15am On Dec 18, 2012
obadiah777: *SMDH*

More strange behavior. Why are you SMDH at a heathen? Shouldn't you expect a heathen to behave like a heathen? Seems you're a secret romantic, hmmm? All you really want are disgusting things like universal peace and love, not fire and brimstone of the end days, hmmm?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by cyrexx: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2012

see as you christians are changing goal posts.

If Anony/Goshen had won this preliminaries, you will say God-did-it as a symbol of victory over nairaland heathens.

Now heathens had won, you say its heathen's world

3 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by manmustwac(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2012
jamil!:
OLAADEGBU AND FROSBEL

vedaxcool and sweetnecta

Don't ask me why.
Don't you think your nominating in the wrong section?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2012
Im more concerned with the election proper. No rigging, no cheating
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2012
FROSBEL deserves to win
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2012
toba: FROSBEL deserves to win
deserves? lol, dat guy was destined to be a runnerup... cool

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2012
We shall see. No one will die or fall sick to witness the turn around
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2012
toba: Im more concerned with the election proper. No rigging, no cheating

After throwing an unfounded accusation about the nomination process?

You have nothing, Mr. PDP. Go home and sit down
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2012
toba: We shall see. No one will die or fall sick to witness the turn around

SMH. Do or die politics abi?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by CrazyMan(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2012
With the current turn out and attitude displayed by some of the candidates, we the ruling party/election tribunal hereby disqualify a notable candidate...logicboy; due to circumstances beyond explanation. grin

Goshen also has decided to step down after he confirmed the huge amount of money that was deposited into his account by the ruling party. grin

We (the ruling party) therefore declare Mr Anony the winner of this election. cheesy

Other candidates would be compensated for their participation in the election, and they would be given notable office posts to hold. grin

Note anyone, person or group of persons that decides to use this announcement to unleash mayhem in the country, he she or they would be charged with treason and sentenced to death by lynching (Aluu4 style)

Congratulations Mr Anony on your deserved victory...we shall broadcast your victory speech shortly. grin

Victory ceremony holds at plot 8b Nairaland Estate opposite Mr biggs Abeokuta Ogun state.

You're cordially invited. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.