Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Do You Love America? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Do You Love America? (13801 Views)

Top Ten Jobs If You Love To Travel / What Do You Love About Some Places And States In Nigeria? / Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Love America? by imperiouxx(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2013
I love America because America is America. Hope my reason is good enough?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Love America? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
imperiouxx: I love America because America is America. Hope my reason is good enough?? undecided

*whispering* I know why you love America! Blondes with long leg and blue eyes...lol

@Topic I love America because money flows on the street!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love America? by Leripa(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Phder:
*whispering* I know why you love America! Blondes with long leg and blue eyes...lol

@Topic I love America because money flows on the street!

Maybe in the dreams...lols

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Love America? by Leripa(m): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmnnn....two identity, one person. May God help us.
Re: Why Do You Love America? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Leripa:

Maybe in the dreams...lols
Dreams do come true. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love America? by Leripa(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2013

Account deactivated. Truly, dreams come true...lol
Re: Why Do You Love America? by femo86(m): 4:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Why Do You Love America? by MrMac10(m): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2013
Estudian esta noche
Re: Why Do You Love America? by samolaniyi: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2013

how i wish all dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love America? by StrangeMan619: 12:29am On Jan 03, 2014
You love America. You love America. Ok nah

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love America? by Knaruto(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2014

I'm not living in the USA, I just went there for an exchange programme few years ago. And I found the level of their universities (I was in a private college) to be very low compared to Switzerland.
that's lie....and you know it is.....dont let sentiment cloud your judgement...you of all people should know that the U.S of A has the best Education system in the world..and not even the UK can compete with them...so lets be truthful...i know America has done so many wrongs...but believe it or not...their existence is indisepensable to the World

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Love America? by Leripa(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Knaruto: that's lie....and you know it is.....dont let sentiment cloud your judgement...you of all people should know that the U.S of A has the best Education system in the world..and not even the UK can compete with them...so lets be truthful...i know America has done so many wrongs...but believe it or not...their existence is indisepensable to the World

I like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love America? by tpia1: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Re: Why Do You Love America? by tpia1: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Knaruto: that's lie....and you know it is.....dont let sentiment cloud your judgement...you of all people should know that the U.S of A has the best Education system in the world..and not even the UK can compete with them...so lets be truthful...i know America has done so many wrongs...but believe it or not...their existence is indisepensable to the World

switzerland is generally considered among the best for secondary education though, if you're extremely wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love America? by tpia1: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Leripa: I was asked this question by a Jamaican colleague yesterday, "what do you like most about America?". And trust me as omo naija that likes food(lols).
grin grin

You mean you like the food.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Love America? by Bigsteve121(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
gbollykore:
LAW AND ORDER, I LIVE IN CHICAGO AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL , I MEAN VERY BEAUTIFUL, GOD BLESS AMERICA
My brother you are telling me, I too live in USA in Tampa Florida, and chei chei chei life here in America is too sweet, I am glad I am an American citizen, even the oda day I was in Europe I was coming back from 9ja and transiting through London to catch my connecting flight to US, if you see the way immigration give wahala to those who only have 9ja passport you will think you are in slavery time. Every where I go with my Americana kpali I am treated like a King. Ah God bless America.
Like the yankees say USA USA USA USA USA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Faults British Travel Ban, Alleges Most Infected Travellers From UK / Nine Travellers Die, 12 Injured In Kaduna-Zaria Road Accident / Two Fuel Tankers Collide In Benue State. 4 Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.