Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States (13547 Views)

Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians / Vídeo Bokoharam Leader Threatens Cameroon ‘what Befell Nigeria Will Befall You’ / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by OLUDELEABIOLA(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by hakunamatata1: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2012
who get time to dey follow ur link?....u beta paste the stiry here........thats if u r serious sha! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2012
Attention seeker boko haram
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by gudnex22(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by gees02(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2012
2nd to comment
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Mentcee(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2012
@ Gees, sorry u are 4th to comment. And am fifth! Sorry for u!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by simdam500(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2012
What are dey tryin to create Dispute between countries Just askin anyway
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Revolva(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2012
Him don tire for local na na international him wan dey pally with - na there america go take catch am as our yeye govt. No wan do anything to catch am

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by martyns303(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Attention seeker boko haram

And he's going to get, it comes with drones, I weep for my dear country.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by vic2ry: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2012
who cares? BH or d rest of Islamic jihadists can threaten the world but one thing i know is that Christ came 2 d world and he wil 4eva be served to the end of time.shikena

11 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by salafiyy: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2012
PLS, FOR ALLAH'S SAKE IGNOR THIS FOOL...HE IS A MAD MAN...AND HE IS NOT A MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by 1Dray(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2012
gees_02: 2nd to comment

Are u alright? Just as ur pic depicts, u are a big time mor.on!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by myidols: 9:39am On Dec 04, 2012
If d US decides 2 intervene can he stand,just blabbn alwys blabbn,just feel bad 4 d innocent citizens dien.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by labamo07(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
What is his gain shedding innocent blood?? Make he jus limit hin craze to naija alone oo........Yankee no get time for yur nansense
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Abujafood: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
They have not finished threatening JTF, it's now America they want to face.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by UncleJJ(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2012
[size=16pt]ooh God, we are so scared...... pls boko haram dont kill us , dont kill us please..... grin[/size]

Zap.I.N.G CLOWN. As soon as your other brothers, that have decided to surrender and collect money, so they can ba.ng real women on earth and not in heaven... give us all the information we require... we go see nah.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Anti-christ soldiers in the making! *SMH*
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Basic(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2012
salafiyy: PLS, FOR ALLAH'S SAKE IGNORE THIS FOOL...HE IS A MAD MAN...AND HE IS NOT A MUSLIM
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2012
Okay...

Now that we have heard what Boko Haram has to say, Lets talk about Jesus and life after death?! Where will you spend eternity when the U.S bombs Nigeria to smitherines?!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Gee001: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Hehehehe. C dis Boko Haram pple oh! Una don tire 4 Nigeria? Now, na U.S turn abi? Na there all of una go go down low.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by salam001(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2012
ISLAMABAD

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by fittty(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2012
1Dray:

Are u alright? Just as ur pic depicts, u are a big time mor.on!

LWKMD!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2012
Immediately I saw this headline what came to my mind was, Ant de Threaten Giant

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Abyjah: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2012
The rantings of a deranged blood-thirsty dunce. If Al-Qaeda couldn't do it, I doubt your aboki's IEDs will achieve that.

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus:

How His servant Obama severed the head of that demon, Osama.

Victory!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Nairastake: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2012
The death that kills a puppy, won't allow it to percieve the odour of feaces.
Am only afraid of innocent souls that will probably go down with him when Amerhca strikes.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Dis guy dey play wit fire,shekau,shekau,shekau,hw many times i call u?knw ur limits,if them fit bring bin laden down,who u be?nansense.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Youngzedd(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2012
salafiyy: PLS, FOR ALLAH'S SAKE IGNOR THIS FOOL...HE IS A MAD MAN...AND HE IS NOT A MUSLIM

Prove it.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2012
Can somebody tell me what islam truly stand for and why is it easy to murder and terrorize under the name of muhammed and the god allah

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by buchibabe: 10:01am On Dec 04, 2012
Aboki dey vibrate. Weightless raking.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Intrepid1(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
This broda thinks he is talking to a Government as incompetent as the Nigerian Government. By the time the CIA takes him out while he is sodomizing a male camel inside his hideout, his eyes will open. Bin Laden's takedown shoulda made this people wary of messing with the States.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
doubleDx: Anti-christ soldiers in the making! *SMH*

muhammed was the real anti-christ. He died the 666AD. The mark is already upon him. His foot soilders are merely following after him

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader Threatens The United States by ebi30(m): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
D guy wnt b celebrity, him don tire 4 9ja settinz bt na him kwik grave him dey find

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos) / APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) / Nasarawa Repatriates 788 Almajiris To Home States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.