Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:48 AM

Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. (9102 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp For Free And Extend Its Trial Period / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. by Felixjude(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2012
hello people,please i really need an asistance on how to unlock my english oxford dictionary (11e).
I actually downloaded it and after a 7-day trial period,it stoped opening and its so difficult using my phone without a dictionary as i luv the english language and pronouncing words correctly.
Please can anyone help me on that?or an idea where i can download an advanced dictionary with words transcription.tnx
Re: Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. by Chikebrain: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012
Mail me up on chik.louis so I could attach the cracked raw file.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. by nartri: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Dear Chikebrain, I've had problem, too, in the case of unlocking my android app Oxford Dictionary of English, would you also like to send up the rar file to me, please? If you'd like to, my email address in nartri.itd@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Regards.
Re: Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. by kuzzi: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2014
Hi,chikebrain, I also face the same problem. Kindly send a copy of d crack to
My mail too. crustaccrustzea@yahoo.com.
Thanx. Would be most grateful
Re: Key To Unlock Oxford Dictionary Trial Period. by Babtmige1: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
I also need a cracked copy too... Will be grateful, Tnx.
Babtmige@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max / The Truth About Powerbanks / Recommend Good Andriod Phone For My Aged Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.