Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped (33628 Views)

20 pictures you really need to look at to Understand / 20 Pictures That Looks Photoshopped But Actually Real / See Incredible Photoshopped Image Of The Mavin Crew, Buhari, Banky W & Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
1.)

What you're seeing is actually the after effects of a toxic chemical spill in Hungary, and the exact line where the sludge rose to before receding (click this link for more pics from different areas, if you're still not convinced).
The red stuff in the sludge is iron oxide (the stuff that gives rust its color), and the sludge is usually kept in a reservoir.

2.)

No, you are not ascending into the fourth circle of hell. This is actually one of about a hundred decorated subway stations under Stockholm, Sweden, where the natural bedrock ceiling has been painted. Each station has its own design, earning them the title of world's longest art gallery.
Click here for more info.

3.)

This Peanuts-themed Abbey Road cover re-creation was placed on a Japanese road to promote a new ride at Universal Studios Japan. It's only an adorable bout with surrealism from the perfect angle. This is the same picture from another angle

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2012

This is not a Photoshop. It's not an optical trick. And it's not an illustration. It's just a simply great photo taken near the Linevo village, in the Volgograd region of Russia.

A wild firestorm went through the village and its surroundings, destroying 80 houses. Nobody knows what was the origin, but at least the phone lines are still working

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2012

This is a real-life optical illusion from Brazilian artist Regina Silveira.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2012

This melting building is actually just a regular building covered in a huge tarp with the Dali-esque design painted on it. It's covering an apartment building undergoing renovation in Paris.

This is a photo of the U.S.-Mexico border, the fence forming the black line down the middle (you can see the fence to the right in the foreground).
And before you rush in to make some racist comment about how the American side is a bustling civilization and the Mexican side is a deserted wasteland, you have the two mixed up. That's Mexico on the right.

They look like stills from Inception, but they're actually photographs by French artist Philippe Ramette and instead of spending $150 million, he just turned his camera sideways. We could've really chosen any of his pictures, because they're all beautifully surreal.

These photos are of a real room in a French hotel, which offers the world's best or worst night's sleep, depending on which side of your body you sleep on.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by tintingz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
cool. . .esp the man on water or side veiw like hanging on water(confussing) and the hungary tree red line stuff. . . Interesting grin
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
tintingz: cool. . .esp the man on water or side veiw like hanging on water(confussing) and the hungary tree red line stuff. . . Interesting grin

I know. . . . .they look so unreal. The guy standing on water is very creative.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2012

Michael Paul Smith is not a city sized monster, he's just an extreme modeling enthusiast and he creates miniature world models. These worlds took thousands of hours of painstaking, meticulous detailing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
@felis....u have been to cracked.com?lol
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by dotcomnamename: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Second to comment.... This make front page? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by SlyIg(f): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ok. I've seen. Thanks.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by symple: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nice piece of work there. I love them.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by kcreal(f): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Is the man on water standing or what?
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Amazing! The Peanuts-themed Abbey Road and d man ''hanging'' on water are my personal favourites.
Op, u sure say dem no photoshop small?? wink
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
ehie: @felis....u have been to cracked.com?lol

wink
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
Amazing! The Peanuts-themed Abbey Road and d man ''hanging'' on water are my personal favourites.
Op, u sure say dem no photoshop small?? wink

lol, nothing is photoshopped, you can click the links attached to confirm.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by valencia25(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Agreed wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Rapmoney(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ Poster,
u must be a real jobless fellow!
How do you explain the fact that these pictures are not Photoshopped?
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rapmoney: @ Poster,

Click the links posted in the text below the photos. The explanations are in those links.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by doublecross(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
the man on the water. that i can understand. the cables hanging on the old hanging stick, that i also understand. the cartoons crossing the road and the squeezed house.....habaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin happen?
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Egbagirl(f): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
the second one is terrible!!! I would never use those escalators!! lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by bignero: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rapmoney: @ Poster,

i wonder why the poster even bothered to answer u
........to much hate tongue

enjoy the pics or shatap

13 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Clemzy16(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nice pics! Though some are hard to belive they're not photoshopped. Also, the last picture was kinda scary. It looks like a woman's vagina. That what i call free-toto (freecocoa). Lolz..

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by pweeryambre: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
fellis:

This is a real-life optical illusion from Brazilian artist Regina Silveira.
This is cool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
doublecross: the man on the water. that i can understand. the cables hanging on the old hanging stick, that i also understand. the cartoons crossing the road and the squeezed house.....habaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wetin happen?

On the contrary, datz d only one I understand of the three u listed, the phenomenon is called ANAMORPHOSIS. There's nothing to it, rily. U can google it!
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2012

This monster bookshelf is Kansas City's main library. The architecture was designed to make the exterior portion look like arranged books..

Link with more info.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Awwww!! I love them....
pweeryambre:
This is cool
No, its creepy to me sad
Nice work, OP!

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Coldfeet(f): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
The hotel room and the vavagina pics are my favs!! Really artistic.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wow nice pics all true. Now am convince OBJs face is not photoshoped

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by NessaFresh(f): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Is dat really a veejay
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by Egbagirl(f): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
NessaFresh: Is dat really a veejay

*sigh* no it's not. The description is underneath the picture.
Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by 3direct: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
nice collection

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped by freecocoa(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
Clemzy16: Nice pics! Though some are hard to belive they're not photoshopped. Also, the last picture was kinda scary. It looks like a woman's vagina. That what i call free-toto (freecocoa). Lolz..
Shebi if I say make thunder fire you now, them go say I too get bad mouth.
I leave you to God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Enwonwu’s Painting Sold For £1.1m After Google Search / A Thread For Coreldraw Users / Amazing Artworks Made With My Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.