Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! (2787 Views)

NEWS Flash: Ramadan Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram / I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2008
grin with the onset of a flood of irrational, senseless, insane, pointless, unintelligent topics here in the religion forum, please sign the petition to fight the good fight against these self-annointed so-called intellectuals. Now we will not go so far as to declare fatwa but we will pledge to contend fiercely for the faith.

But if Seun was so willing, he can feel more than free to abolish uselss topics, and give us back the religion forum!

I miss the days of good, solid, well-intended, genuine questions and answers. cry
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by stimulus(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2008
If this is the petition:

JeSoul:

the onset of a flood of irrational, senseless, insane, pointless, unintelligent topics here in the religion forum

. . . then I be first to append my signature! grin Of course, with a subscript to invite such proponents of those ideas to help us understand them if they could!
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by therationa(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2008
I would totally agree were it not for the fact that I am an advocate of free-speech in all its forms. There is nothing more irksome as intellectual dishonesty, cowardice and slavish attachment to superstitions of yore. So how better to deal with than to encourage the intellectual dwarfs out so that they may be crushed in public.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by stimulus(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2008
therationa:

So how better to deal with than to encourage the intellectual dwarfs out so that they may be crushed in public.

Good. That's why the several invitations we have offered you guys to discuss issues with your thinking caps on should be taken seriously enough. Running from thread to thread demonstrates that you guys are feeling the squeeze in public, albeit we would not desire to crush you! grin
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
stimulus:

If this is the petition:

. . . then I be first to append my signature! grin Of course, with a subscript to invite such proponents of those ideas to help us understand them if they could!

grin Your signature has been duly noted sir! grin

therationa:

I would totally agree were it not for the fact that I am an advocate of free-speech in all its forms. There is nothing more irksome as intellectual dishonesty, cowardice and slavish attachment to superstitions of yore. So how better to deal with than to encourage the intellectual dwarfs out so that they may be crushed in public.
So are you sef signing the petition? does this mean you will now cease and desist from future pointless topics? grin especially when you never stick around to engage the commenters in honest and biblical-fact based discussion as Stimulus correctly mentioned?
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by debosky(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2008
I sign on one condition JeSoul accepts to have a date with me wink tongue grin

But seriously, enough of people making arguments/statements without fact. Let rational discourse return to the religion section.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by bawomolo(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2008
i see some people can't handle the heat.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by Wordsmith(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2008
heat ko, ina ni. . .
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by doyin13(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2008
debosky:

But seriously, enough of people making arguments/statements without fact. Let rational discourse return to the religion section.

Hehehehehe. . .So na here you pursue them reach. . . . grin grin grin cheesy

Nothing do you abeg. . .jaiye ori e

@Jesoul- - - -better date him o. . .he is pathetic enuff to don the Patriots jersey, visit Fenway. angry angry angry angry Be warned though
he might think Celtic pertains to the Celtic fringe of the British Isles grin grin
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2008
@debosky, Are you a womanizer cheesy cheesy smiley shocked?
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by 4Him(m): 1:38am On Feb 13, 2008
stillwater:

@debosky, Are you a womanizer cheesy cheesy smiley shocked?

u're asking? shocked grin

bawomolo:

which "heat"? Rather many can no longer stand ur prevarications, deliberate misrepresentation and unsubstantiated twaddle.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 1:49am On Feb 13, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin I'm flattered and I'm blushing sweetie!!! grin grin
but big amen to rational discourse returning to the religion section.

doyin13:

Hehehehehe. . .So na here you pursue them reach. . . . grin grin grin cheesy

Nothing do you abeg. . .jaiye ori e

@Jesoul- - - -better date him o. . .he is pathetic enough to don the Patriots jersey, visit Fenway. angry angry angry angry Be warned though
he might think Celtic pertains to the Celtic fringe of the British Isles grin grin
grin grin Doyin my dear Doyin, you already know I most certainly would not use "pathetic" to describe anyone inclined towards my patriots and redsox and celtics etc. . . grin and if Debosky is such a man, he's already scored major points! cheesy
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 1:52am On Feb 13, 2008
bawomolo:

which kin heat? you guys start frivolous topics under the guise of "discussion" and then take off as soon as people demolish your leaky arguments with biblical fortutide! what we need are honest seekers to meet with honest answerers. We're tired of these threads solely aimed at demonizing christianity, funny thing is they all fail miserably!

Wordsmith:

heat ko, ina ni. . .
  my sentiments exactly!

4Him:

which "heat"? Rather many can no longer stand your prevarications, deliberate misrepresentation and unsubstantiated twaddle.
my favorite word in that sentence is[b] twaddle[/b]! grin
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by debosky(m): 2:10am On Feb 13, 2008
In order not to derail this thread, I shall suspend my wooing of JeSoul till a suitable location is found grin

Can you imagine someone debating whether there were 12 disciples of Jesus or not? undecided One of our 'musulumi' brothers attempted to do so a few weeks back. . .all for the sake of 'disgracing' Christianity. sad

NO to senseless topics, If you want to have a useful debate please state facts that can be comprehended by rational members. . .

not Twaddleous grin grin comments with no iota of intelligence cool
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2008
debosky:

In order not to derail this thread, I shall suspend my wooing of JeSoul till a suitable location is found grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Can you imagine someone debating whether there were 12 disciples of Jesus or not? undecided One of our 'musulumi' brothers attempted to do so a few weeks back. . .all for the sake of 'disgracing' Christianity. sad
NO to senseless topics, If you want to have a useful debate please state facts that can be comprehended by rational members. . .

not Twaddleous grin grin comments with no iota of intelligence cool

abi o! and just again today look at the barage of rubbish posted as topics! angry angry angry It is really getting annoying now. . .
We can't even see the credible threads cos they're being drowned out by the abundance of nonsense.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by bawomolo(m): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2008

[img]http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp[/img]
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
LOL. . . are those images supposed to somehow annoy or inflame me? grin if that was the intent you failed yet again, miserably! tongue

and abeg if you're not signing the petition make you carry go! angry
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2008
bawomolo is confused. He has a problem differentiating men from women (I believe they call it homosexuality). I'm sure he does not really understand what this thread is about.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by 4Him(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
i believe Bawomolo is only behaving like a Bonobo . . . afterall he is learning homosexual behaviour from them. Why not pick their brains while he is at it.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by stimulus(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
bawomolo:

[img]http://www.foodservicerumors.com/FS%20Documents/Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.bmp[/img]

Em, perhaps that was supposed to be bawomolo's artistic signature to the petition - and probably his call to his compatriots to cease from distributing what someone has described somewhere as "literary excreta!"  grin

I particularly like the subscript to his signature: THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by doyin13(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
BAWOMOLO na my guy jo grin grin grin grin grin

Those patriots sure bring a smile to my face now. . .

@topic

all reason is vanity. . .

the world is shapeless, amorphous, nebulous(thats as far as my scientific vocab goes)

so trying to impose some order is all in vain.

let senselessness reign.

word to Richard Dawkins grin grin grin
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by stimulus(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
doyin13:

word to Richard Dawkins grin grin grin

Haha! I suspected that was where you were going with the preceding lines! grin
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by Gamine(f): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
Tit 3:9 But avoid foolish questions and genealogies and contentions, and strivings about the Law, for they are unprofitable and vain.
Tit 3:10 After the first and second warning, reject a man of heresy,
Tit 3:11 knowing that he who is such has been perverted, and sins, being self-condemned.

Simple!

BAWOLOMO, take heed!
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by doyin13(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
Gamine. . .all that one wey you write pass my medula oh. . .

oh the Tit part resonated well well grin grin grin
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by Gamine(f): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
Doyin

You are a Hopeless Pervert shocked

ok, theres even Hope for you smiley
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2008
Gamine:

Tit 3:9 But avoid foolish questions and genealogies and contentions, and strivings about the Law, for they are unprofitable and vain.
Tit 3:11 knowing that he who is such has been perverted, and sins, being self-condemned.
Simple!
BAWOLOMO, take heed!
thank you oh Gamine! many would do well to heed those words.

I'm already mad again today angry angry angry angry angry look at the multitude of worthless topics literally taking over the religion forum
What the heck is wrong with these people?!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by bawomolo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2008

Simple!

BAWOLOMO, take heed!

this is just a cop out excuse. your faith must be weak if u can't withstand challenges. yall couldn't stand the heat just like the new england patriots grin grin grin.

anyway hooray to senseless topics.

[img]http://web.cn.edu/kwheeler/images/circular_reasoning.gif[/img]
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2008
bawomolo:

this is just a cop out excuse. your faith must be weak if u can't withstand challenges. yall couldn't stand the heat just like the new england patriots grin grin grin.

anyway hooray to senseless topics.

did you say challenges? LOL. . . you call that mess of nonsense topics posted challenges? you must not understand what the word "challenge" means!
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by 4Him(m): 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
bawomolo:

if only this "heat" made a little bit of sense. The sign of a disjointed and confused state of mind is evident in the deluge of threads created by yourself and therationa in a relatively short period of time.

People who thoroughly understand their own point of view wait and completely analyse one topic first before running off to open another. Now who did u say cant stand the heat again?
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by bawomolo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2008
i'm not the poster known for dodging questions and rambling about other people's intelligence. it's time for some subway. see u thumpers later.
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by Gamine(f): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2008
Bawo
Bawo

Calm down

Take a deep breath

Admit you are a failure

Let God work on you

smiley
Re: News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! by JeSoul(f): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2008
bawomolo:

i'm not the poster known for dodging questions and rambling about other people's intelligence.

your religion and homosexuality thread is one of the most ridiculous I've seen in a long time. Complete misrepresentation of biblical facts, refusal to show proof of your claims about the bible, stubborness to accept the facts and verses when they're shown to you, deliberate twisting and turning in hopes to avoid the plain truth staring you dead in the face!

sounds like a dodger to me tryn to convince himself he's not one. You heard Gamine, give it up! you're not making any progress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Relgion Said About Dead Meat? / Does Anybody Believe That Human Corpse Can Turn To Money? / GOD DOSE EXIST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.