Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 (9894 Views)

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by seedord247(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Larrysun
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
she-blayze:
I nominate Ishi. But please finish the chronicles na. We will treat your matter oh! grin
Thanks dearie. Abeg no vex sis. I manage find time do one small update today. Na the penultimate one. After the last update, the rest will be pictures, so that people will have pictures to go with some of the characters I mentioned grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
I un nominate Mynd
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Izuone: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate Efemena xy. oya continue the lola story.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I un nominate Mynd

There is no such thing in the history of Nairaland grin grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Choi...dis is a very tough decision

Can we nominate more than one person? grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: Choi...dis is a very tough decision

Can we nominate more than one person? grin

Nope!
Close your eyes, envision a name and vote smiley
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Eny1: 7:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
i nominate larry-Sun: the most committed writer i have seen
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by UjSizzle(f): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Larry Sun. He didn't keep me waiting with his novel and blew me away.

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
uj_sizzle: Larry Sun. He didn't keep me waiting with his novel and blew me away.

True, he is very good with updates.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
But this is serious ooo. So some people can threaten their readers to vote for them? People are so petty.

Attention seeking people have issues
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd_44: But this is serious ooo. So some people can threaten their readers to vote for them? People are so petty.

Attention seeking people have issues
Who do you speak of?! undecided
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
Who do you speak of?! undecided
some attention seeker she decided to settle fo something immoral na.

Threatening her /his readers.........

Smh
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by seedord247(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nepotism at it best.... sad

Still on ma stand... Larrysun deserve it. cool
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
some attention seeker she decided to settle fo something immoral na.

Threatening her /his readers.........

Smh
PM me his/her story's link, or better still post it here
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Okay .....**closing my eyes **
I nominate VIRGO cool
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by firestar(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nope!
Close your eyes, envision a name and vote smiley

Easier said than done Cuddles... sad
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
PM me his/her story's link, or better still post it here
okay I will
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
firestar:

Easier said than done Cuddles... sad
Vote Larrysun babe
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
okay I will
Not to worry. I have seen the post
But I disagree woth you
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Mynd44: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
Not to worry. I have seen the post
But I disagree woth you
Send it to me let's see
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by firestar(f): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
^embarassed
What about the others?

Aaaaaaaaaargh! angry

Cuddles! Please diversify! embarassed
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
firestar: ^embarassed
What about the others?

Aaaaaaaaaargh! angry

Cuddles! Please diversify! embarassed

You can nominate any poster on this section
Not necessary a writer, it could be a poet like yourself or someone who comments on write-ups
It doesnt have to be one of the existing nominees.
Just let your intuition guide u.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
Seriously cuddle, can't we nominate twice? undecided

Cos I still wanna nominate..
-That mosquito wey dey red.
-Omolola..
-Larry sun...
-Ishilove....
-Mynd.....
-E..T..C......

1 Like

Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95: Seriously cuddle, can't we nominate twice? undecided

Cos I still wanna nominate..
-That mosquito wey dey red.
-Omolola..
-Larry sun...
-Ishilove....
-Mynd.....
-E..T..C......
Muhehehehehehehehehehehe! U no go kee me with laff grin grin grin grin grin
BUt thanks for mentioning me, even though them no go fit count am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
The rules again for everyone---->
https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster#13231990
This should help clarify things.
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
Muhehehehehehehehehehehe! U no go kee me with laff grin grin grin grin grin
BUt thanks for mentioning me, even though them no go fit count am grin grin grin grin grin
Dis is not funny angry
**running to report him to Hades**
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
Dis is not funny angry
**running to report him to Hades**
Abeg forgive me! Na mistake I make! I no look ur face! Abeg!
Kissing her feet, then her knees, then her.......voice trails off
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
Abeg forgive me! Na mistake I make! I no look ur face! Abeg!
Kissing her feet, then her knees, then her.......voice trails off

okay you're forgivengrin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Redmosquito(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
okay you're forgivengrin
Na dat one u like abi! grin grin
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by firestar(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
^Oi! You guys...I'm trying to concentrate! angry
This is serious business... sad
Cuddlemii:

You can nominate any poster on this section
Not necessary a writer, it could be a poet like yourself or someone who comments on write-ups
It doesnt have to be one of the existing nominees.
Just let your intuition guide u.

Chei!

My intuition's needle is spinning this way and that....
That's alot of writers/poets/diarians/ undecided
Re: The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 by Cuddlemii: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
firestar: ^Oi! You guys...I'm trying to concentrate! angry
This is serious business... sad

Chei!

My intuition's needle is spinning this way and that....
That's alot of writers/poets/diarians/ undecided

nominate urself then.
you have been a bonafide member of this section for a very long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

THE AGENTS (action Thriller) / The Billionaire's Secret Heartthrob / Waves Of Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.