Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? (15573 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by meipsum1: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2012

1 Like

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
meipsum1: @kobojunkie, sorry for that misconception, I actually thought it was you, that Picture exudes confidence. There are some trait you can easily detect by mere looking at somebody or through the way they talk if you don't know. If you are interested, go to any university library and get a book on Psychology. So even, if that is not your picture, from your post as I have earlier said I assume you are a confident person in real life. It is not called psychology, so no big deal about that.

Um . . . . do not abuse people with actual psychology degrees. I happen to live with one and she would not go as far as to make the ridiculous claim of pictures you just did above. Even a dingbat can tell you that a picture can tell you a thousand stories but it can't tell you all the truth.The particular picture you are referring to there is that of the man in character. He is acting a gay man,however, he seems a shy, reserved individual in real life. Not saying he lacks confidence.
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by uzoexcel(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^^^@kobo...ur psychie told u about anger mnanagement classes?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by meipsum1: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by meipsum1: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
meipsum1: @kobojunkie, do you know the meaning of demeanour at all. Please check your dictionary.

Dude, you kicked yourself there. Open a dictionary, check the word yourself, and tell us here how a still image can display that . .. demeanor.
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by meipsum1: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by safeLove(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Dude, you kicked yourself there. Open a dictionary, check the word yourself, and tell us here how a still image can display that . .. demeanor.

Lawd! Please pity the guy na!!
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by addictiv(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
see whahala here just because of serving food.....when most women would freak out on their husbands for just eating outside or anything she did not cook, then to serve it now come be problem...what planet do these NL women come from sef?
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by uzoexcel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
demeanour is correct....thnk itz american or british,nt sure which though
Kobojunkie:

Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Shinatu: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2012
x
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Shinatu: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2012
x
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Shinatu: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2012
meipsum1: @ KOBOJUNKIE, judging by your demeanour in your profile picture, the confidence your responses on this post so far exudes, I ASSUME, you are a woman who has alot of potentials, abilities and can even be taken for a man, it is great. There was once a goal keeper called CHILAVERT(he made history by being the highest goal scorer amidst keepers), he is a great goal keeper but also has the abilities to score free kicks. Whenever there is a free kick,they call him to come and play it.He scores it and go pack to his goal post.That he scores free kicks doesn't make him a midfielder. He always go back to his goalpost.

Are you saying having 'a lot of potentials and abilities' can only be attributed to men? that it is a 'great' thing indeed that Kobojunkie having being adjugded by you as having these abilities, can now be taken for a man?

I am really struggling with this logic, because from my school days to my years of experience carrying out End of Year staff Appraisals, I never thought potentials and abilities were gender specific.
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Jellitah: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Lasinoh: We are talking NIGERIAN MALES, not the normal males.
You have to be a SLAVE to prove your SICK love.
Come and take! Make AH tish you sointin! wink

Highest, I help you make Eba or boil rice for you.
If you nor fit to go take your own soup/meat from pot. . . .make you suffer impotence! kiss
I nor send.kiss

LADIES!!!! THIS IS A TRAP!!!! NA SO ABUSE DEY TAKE START!!!! THE DAY YOU DO NOT SERVE, NA SLAP TOZAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Don't START to serve o! NA SEE FINISH BE DAT! kiss

TRAIN YOUR MEN TO COOK AND SERVE YOU INSTEAD!!!!

I repeat! TRAIN YA MEN TO BE DOMESTICATED. . . . cool
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONE SHOULD EVER EVER EVER SERVE AND COOK FOR YOUR HUSBAND angry. The house help can clean, laundry etc but cooking and serving the meals should be your priority no matter how busy or hectic your schedule is.
Re: Maid Serving The Husband: Right Or Wrong? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ujujoan: If he doesnt want to be served by the maid, then he's free to get the food himself!

Besides, who still 'serves' food these days
Do they eat in d pot where ure coming from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrating Birthdays For February 29th Born Family Member? / Confession Time: Why Did You Marry Your Wife/husband / Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.