Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Cafe Manager Job Available ... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cafe Manager Job Available ... (1229 Views)

A Cafe Manager Needed Urgently! / Hotel Manager Job With 25,000 Naira Salary. Would You Take The Offer? / Experienced Cafe Manager Needed In Akure, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cafe Manager Job Available ... by bigfat02: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
I have a Cybercafe / Business Centre for rent eBUTE METTA .

The Cybercafe is comprised of 9 pcs including server .

Isp been used spectranet .also available is color printer .You are to deliver N3,500 per day which agreement will be involved.You can add more more ideas to current business to make money for yourself.Rent will be taken care by me .Technical assistant will be offered by me if you want. pc maintenance e.t.c

pm me at my details below ...
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Tayelolu042: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
I can't see any details on your post.You can reach me on 08101848372.
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mods 1forall, Tgirl4real and Obinoscopy, pls y was my post hidden? Op wanted a manager for his cafe, n he made his contact available in his signature. Tayelolu was interested but couldn't find d contact, then I helped him out. What hv I done wrong? What's my offense? Do u read posts @all or do u just exert power unnecessarily?
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by bigfat: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nigeria and nairaland have something in common CORRUPTION AND #$^%#^# dem NO SEND YOU oh..
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Obinoscopy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
@austushi are you saying you helped out the OP by attempting to scam him?

We have been monitoring you numerous spamming activities here on nairaland. We've also observed ur numerous IDs here ranging from austushi to big247 to bigfat to bigfat01 to bigfat02 to other bigfat and bigfatng series.

Your case will be referred to the EFCC if you continue in this activities of yours.

You are hereby warned.

All ur scams and spams will remain hidden. Regards.
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mod Obinoscopy, This is d strangest accusations I've ever received in my life! Ask Mr bigfat if he has ever seen me b4. I don't kw him n I've neva met him b4 in my entire life. U need to get ur facts right, b4 accusing some1 wrongly. I am innocent of ur accusation. Overzealous Mod!
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Obinoscopy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
How about Bigfat02? Will you deny him too? grin

I've got a file on you. Be careful else I hand them over to EFCC. Desist from ur scams and spams. A word is enough for the wise.

Meanwhile all ur multiple IDs here will be banned from the jobs section. Regards.
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
God in heaven knows I am innocent. I don't kw wat ur talking about. Bigfat, if ur reading dis, I guess u kw d truth too.
I rest my case
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Obinoscopy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
But you attempted to give Tayelolu a phone number that is on our watchlist, the same number being used by Bigfat and family for their numerous spams and scams.

Anyways that's bygone. That post of urs will remain hidden because that number of Bigfat you posted is on our blacklist. You're under our surveilance but you're still innocent though until proven guilty smiley

Those numerous IDs of Bigfat has been banned from jobs section. Regards
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
Obinoscopy: But you attempted to give Tayelolu a phone number that is on our watchlist, the same number being used by Bigfat and family for their numerous spams and scams.

Anyways that's bygone. That post of urs will remain hidden because that number of Bigfat you posted is on our blacklist. You're under our surveilance but you're still innocent though until proven guilty smiley

Those numerous IDs of Bigfat has been banned from jobs section. Regards

How would I hv known dat bigfat n his number(in his signature) is in ur blacklist? I still think u should get facts right about me. Go thru my profile since d day I joined, all my post, and everything up till today!
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
I hate it when I'm accused wrongly, n if u find me innocent after ur investigation, I demand an open apology
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by bigfat: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2012
[size=15pt]anywhere you see bigfat on nairaland ,it is me and at the moment i need a manger for my cafe.thank you [/size]
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by Tayelolu042: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Oya now, anyone dat wants to scam me go try o...no be mouth at all. Well if dis job advert is real, u have my number ,u can holla at me but if its otherwise,I'm not the kind dat anyone can scam o. I smell it from a million miles.
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by lakefist(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
please i need cafe manager job in Ibadan,i have experience in managing a cafe here is my no. 08032316283
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by bigfat: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
hide my post...
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by bigfat: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2012
@Tayelolu042 i dont need your type
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by twinskenny(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
@bigfat am available. 08051355133
Re: Cafe Manager Job Available ... by bigfat: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
@twinskenny sent you a message ...

(1) (Reply)

MOUA Umudike Recruitment Test Share Your Experiences And Expectations / Sales Executive (feminine Products & FMCG) / Mtn-procurement Officer Services-lagos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.