Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas (5429 Views)

Are Ladies Crazy With This Xmas Of Thing? / What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting? / What Are Jesus's Core Moral Teachings And Which Are Unique To Him (2) (3) (4)

What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by ashmanpolo: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will wanna know if anyone in the house has a unique package fφя̩̥̊ this forthcoming xmas.
Seriously, i've been able to deduce that the way people plan xmas prior to the celebration is unnecessarily over-hyped.
Most xmas' i just end up staying ahome - nothing much.

So house what R ur plans lemme start drawing a dossier Asap fφя̩̥̊ myself?
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
This christmas I wishing to did many thing. Fun, hang out, fast, pray, spend times with my feelings.

Any others suggest.

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Taking a two week holiday in a resort in badagry
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Taking a two week holiday in a resort in badagry

whispering palms i guess undecided

for me its learning to swim, if i can help it angry
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by 190theclown: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
I'm planning 2raid police station with Fireworks/rockets angry

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Mynd44: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
AmBeautiful:

whispering palms i guess undecided

yup. You got that right
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by jaybee3(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Can i teach u?

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by TeenageMoney(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
I go thank God 1st ooo... Then na flexing wit ma family...

Five(5) Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him

https://www.nairaland.com/1122522/lol-five-5-year-old#13234594
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by movmentish(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2012
I'll stay sober.......

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Andrew3(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
launch my new six packs grin grin grin
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by greatgod2012(f): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
im planning to put smile on d faces of some less-privileged people, may God help me.

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by omowolewa: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Something Unique?! Yes,I will slap a 1st class masquerade.

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Leadn(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
omowolewa: Something Unique?! Yes,I will slap a 1st class masquerade.

which state are yu from?? If you slap a masquerade in my state Anambra, yu'll get over-whipped cheesy grin
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Leadn(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
uhmmm,,, Break some S-e-X record lipsrsealed

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will make sure I kill chicken(fowl) this year,
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
I'll hang out with family and friends, there aint no better bliss.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
Have se.x in a santa suit while the girl dresses like a nun.

Ho ho ho grin

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Clemzy16(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
I plan to spend xmas in a motel with two hot ashawo till dawn. Best Feeling Ever. Lolz..
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Teejayphillip(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hang out wif moi family,visit place n watch cinema's 2geda... Visit fwends whu alzo visit n d rest wif my moi God
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by kokoye(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Disneyworld with my family smiley
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Tyche(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Fly for most part of the day.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by nneh1(f): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
I'll like to fall in love this xmas. Find a loving guy.
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: I'll like to fall in love this xmas. Find a loving guy.

Chei! See sharp gal, xmas don come she dey find loving guy. U no knw say guys sef dey run from babes dis period? Dont worry, i'll b yours from Feb 15 grin .

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by chakula: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Travel to the land where Jesus was crucified hunt the thugs and crucify them in order to repeat not the same work when Jesus second Coming is going to be alive.grin grin grin grin grin. grin.

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by goddygodwin: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
am broke so i guess noting 4 m ds xmass
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
I'll spend time in an orphanage home around my crib. Buy them whatsoever I can afford, and present some good cloths.

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will worship the Sun in all its Glory for sustaining me, my people and this planet for millenia since the creation of life iteself. .

ALL HAIL THE SUN! ALL HAIL SOL INVICTUS!

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by Bisjosh(f): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Take a vacation with my boo grin grin
Oh! How I love christmas! kiss kiss
Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by calabaman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
jay bee:
Can i teach u?
Am interested....wanna learn

Re: What Unique Thing Will You Do This Xmas by NessaFresh(f): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Having sex on the beachHaving sex on the beachHaving se.x on the beach

Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah!