Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits (3502 Views)

Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by Image123(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky:

Even if he was, there's nothing to gain by retaliating - abi are you Oyedepo in disguise? grin
And you are his voltron or what? He called oyedepo incompetent and shallow, and i'm asking him, before he emoves the log in someone else's eye, he that is competent and deep, what have he done for himself or for God? Allow him to answer for himself, he is of age. Abi no bi KunleO we dey talk for hia? i no he has nothing important to say though, i know him.
Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by plappville(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky:

Even if he was, there's nothing to gain by retaliating - abi are you Oyedepo in disguise? grin

Thank you my broda.

Image123:
And you that is competent and deep, what have you done for yourself or for God. Envious fellow, look for something to achieve before you die.

Na really waooh for you shocked shocked shocked

Pastor Kun: @Goshen
I just read somewhere on this forum that 'double portion' is the theme for this year's shiloh Jamboree of winner's chapel. If that is what inspired this write up, I would say why bother after all every body knows that oyedepo is a very shallow and incompetent preacher who has no understanding of what christ's gospel is all about.

Me i never ever listen to This man sermon before, so why do you say "everybody"?
Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by debosky(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ Image

No need to get defensive - if PK is out of line, the way to bring that to his attention is not by further insults. I'm not holding brief for anyone here.
Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by Image123(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
debosky: @ Image

No need to get defensive - if PK is out of line, the way to bring that to his attention is not by further insults. I'm not holding brief for anyone here.
i don't think i insulted him. I'm sorry though, didn't mean it as an insult but as a jolting question based on antecedents.
Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by Goshen360(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^ Brother Image123, it's okay. This thread is all about Christian being blessed beyond limitation to the portion of double even though they can first acquire double as said by dobosky. By the power invested on me......

[size=50pt]THREAD CLOSED![/size]..... grin

1 Like

Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by truthislight: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Brother Image123, it's okay. This thread is all about Christian being blessed beyond limitation to the portion of double even though they can first acquire double as said by dobosky. By the power invested on me......

[size=50pt]THREAD CLOSED![/size]..... grin

great that this double portion is closed.

It was partiality Lol grin
Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by Joagbaje(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Double portion is an old testament usage. It simPly refers to the right of the first born. A christian is blessed beyond measure. He has fulness

John 3:34
For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

1 Like

Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by okeyxyz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Joagbaje: Double portion is an old testament usage. It simPly refers to the right of the first born. A christian is blessed beyond measure. He has fulness

Nice!! The Only person who seems to get it, so far cheesy
Re: The Error Of "Double Portion" - NT Believers Are Blessed Beyond Limits by Goshen360(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^ Wetin I come dey talk since.... ... grin. As thread don close but you wan continue naw... grin

@ Joe, Thank you....at least we agree on something.....lolz grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-days Prayer Session For Nigeria : People, We Need To Pray-day 7 / Why Is Tattoo Classified As Sin But Tribal Marks Aren't??? / How Christians Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.