Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Need Land In Okun Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Land In Okun Ajah (6365 Views)

Affordable Lands In Okun Ajah (Lagos state) For 5.5million Naira / Unfinished 2 Storey Building In Okun Ajah + Twin 2 Bedrms Flts @ 60m (waterfront / Need A Building Plan/design For A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Okun Ajah Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Land In Okun Ajah by ajileko: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
I'm looking for a piece of land in Okun Ajah. Anybody have an idea of how much a plot of land is going for in this area?
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by odofin2(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2008
i will get material facts for you ,if you are realy interested.our survey firm signed large portion of the property.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by ajileko: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
Please do that. Thanks.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by ajileko: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2008
Any update on this. I am still looking for land in this area.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by dollyshow(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2008
Ajileko good morning, we have the following available at Lekki/Ajah area

F. LEKKI/ IBEJU LEKKI AREA OF LAGOS STATE
1. IDOTUN VILLAGE facing the sea good for hotel – 2.5ML PER PLOT

2. IDOTUN VILLAGE ------------------------------------ 1.5ML PER PLOT.

3. OKUNRAYE LEKKI ---GOOD FOR HOTEL--------- 900 PER PLOT

4. MUSEYO VILLAGE AT IBEJU LEKKI --------- ----- 500 PER PLOT

5. BASHORUN TOWN ---------------------------------------- 2.5 PER PLOT

6. BEHIND ABRAHAM ADESANYA ESTATE LEKKI --- 6ML PER PLOT – C of O Available.

7. ACRES OF LAND AT MUSEYO VILLAGE, IBEJU LEKKI 3M PER ACRE

Contact Oladele & Associates
NO 259 Idimu road, Pipeline B.stop,
Egbeda, Lagos.

OR Multigrace properties
93/95 Alimosho rd., Alaguntan bus stop, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos.
Mr. Oladele 08023522818 & 08030572895
Dolapo 07025608412
dejidolapo@yahoo.com, dedolapo@gmail.com
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by cgift(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
I have several in Mopo Akinlade along Alpha Beach Road. The place is about 40 minutes (to be candid) from the alpha beach junction to the land area because of the uneven road. It is ordinarily a 6 minutes on a good road at 80-100 km/hr.

It sells for 1.2m per plot by the beach side. I mean its a water front.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by ajileko: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
@ dollyshow
I will contact you via email and possibly for inspection. I am interested in the ones in IDOTUN VILLAGE, OKUNRAYE LEKKI and MUSEYO VILLAGE.
How close are these lands from alpha beach ? And where are these areas as compare to Okun Ajah?
@ psl
Where in Okun ajah are these land and what price are they going for ?
@ cgift
Let me have your email so that I can contact you.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by dollyshow(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2008
dedolapo@gmail.com, multigraceproperties@gmail.com
thanks for your message, will do a follow up
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by bomega4u(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2008
@ Ajileko,
I have 8plots for sale at Oko Ado before Lagos State university Lekki Campus,just after Pan African University,lekki. 2.5M perplot
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by jungle700: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
bomega4u:

@ Ajileko,
I have 8plots for sale at Oko Ado before Lagos State university Lekki Campus,just after Pan African University,lekki. 2.5M perplot

Do you have C of O for this land @ Oko Ado? and what is the final price for this plot?
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by bomega4u(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2008
@jungle700,
it has a deed of assignment.the final price is 1.8m.contact 08033853975 for further enquiries.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by cgift(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2008
ajileko:

@ cgift
Let me have your email so that I can contact you.

crownsgift@yahoo.com or 07028468683

You will be gladyou did. I have exclusion documents for the land. YouImagine having the cover of coconut trees at you back yard and viewing the sea from your window. The is enough clearance from the beach anyway as much s two plots from the water front. So, no fears for attack from the "innocent" beach. grin
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by manpeople(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2010
Anyone interested in a parcel of land at Okun-Ajah or Okun Mopo? I have a couple plots of mine and also the mandate of some of the families to assist in disposing some to anyone interested.

If you have made up your mind to have a piece of this jewel take action now! The indigenes are beginning to be aware of the full potential of their treasure.

In the next three yrs Okun-Ajah plots of land will not be available at N7million. The rush is On!I am very often at my project site at Okun Ajah on weekends. You can reach me on the following number 07040842947.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by manpeople(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
if interested you can reach me on the following number 07040842947. There are exquisite plots available.

Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by johnie: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2010
Thanks ManofthePeople,

Are those pictures of Okun Ajah? Many have been hearing about this sea side location but haven't seen or experienced it.

Can you repost the pictures and any others you have on:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367311.224.html#msg6235250

I noticed that there is diversion of the traffic going to Alpha Beach to Igbo Efon.

When you go along the expressway towards Ajah, you would see the diversion signs just before you get to Igbo Efon.

It seems the signs were placed there by Julius Berger. Is this what you were referring to in your earlier post about some work being done on the Alpha Beach road?

Can you confirm that Julius Berger would be re-constructing the Alpha Beach road and the extent of work they would be carrying out? The Beach is too much of a tourist attraction to be left isolated by such a bad road.

Also, a link road to Okun Ajah would provide an alternative route (to the one leading to Abraham Adasanya) for residents of Okun Ajah and environs.

Please reply on:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=367311.msg6238196#msg6238196

Thanks, your efforts are highly appreciated.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by manpeople(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2010
please see more pictures at Okun Ajah.

I am also delighted to inform everyone that the Electification has further been extended beyond Okun Ajah through  Mopo Akinlade to Okun Mopo.

Structural development at Okun Ajah is now on the increase.

If interested you can reach me on the following number 07040842947

Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by moneyluv: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2010
People on naira land, beware when buying from okun ajah. on a very good location don't pay more than 2million and lesser locationb look to pay 1.2-1.5million. do not believe the hype on okun ajah, i have been there and the development is very sluggish, in short look at a future prospect of about 10years. do no be decieved by agents selling for family for less than 800k and looking for ignorant buyers to sell to for million.

invest your money wisely?

property prices are now falling in lagos.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by Felixv: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2010
@moneyluv

very good point,cant imagine what will happen when the water level starts to rise,you can see the bar beach problem and those expensive houses.Prices have certainly come down.

thanks
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by manpeople(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2010
I have carefully reviewed your comment and wish to make my submission as follows:

About 10yrs ago Okun Ajah was selling for N50,000-N80,000K.Same 10 yrs ago a plot of land at Badore in Ajah,Off Cooperative Villa, was going for between 250-300k. Today a plot of Land at Badore(i.e within the gazette) is going for between N5million to N7million. Note there is a lagoon front at the end of Badore.

What we must all bear in mind is that What crude oil is to the indigenes of the Niger delta so is land a gold mine in lagos. You can only but imagine the amount such land would command in 10yrs time.

6yrs ago Okun Ajah was impenetrable. Now There is beautiful access road leading to Okun Ajah and an extensive electifrication of the area which now extends beyond Okun ajah to Okun Mopo. To convince yourself on whether it is developing I advise you come there on a weekend and see people trooping in to monitor their respective building project. Indeed the picture would become clearer in the next two yrs when they must have all painted thier houses. Note that Most of the edifice being built there are basically by professionals from various works of life, hence the pace of construction is a function of thier savings. The Development of Okun Ajah is not the exclusive responsibility of the Govt But more of the inhabitants of the area.

With respect to rising sea level as a result of global warming the Federal Government in consultation with the states Government particularly (Lagos,Bayelsa, Rivers and Cross River)has embarked on an environmental impact assessment to determine measures to adopt. In this case Okun-Ajah is currently one of the area the Lagos state government has earmaked to set up a Waterfront scheme. Thus it comes high at the very heart of Lagos state Government as Lagos alone lies about 6feet above sea level

We are yet to fully come to grasp with the impact of the Toll gate which would adversely affect prices as well as rental income  thereby pushing People further down. Also LCC would be constructing an approximately 20km of the Coastal Road (Phase II) on the Lekki Peninsular (www.lcc.com.ng)

You are at liberty to wait for another 10yrs  but be prepared to cough out a huge chunk of your reserve if you intend to have a piece of Okun-Ajah by then.

Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by Felixv: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2010
'About 10yrs ago Okun Ajah was selling for N50,000-N80,000K.Same 10 yrs ago a plot of land at Badore in Ajah,Off Cooperative Villa, was going for between 250-300k. Today a plot of Land at Badore(i.e within the gazette) is going for between N5million to N7million. Note there is a lagoon front at the end of Badore.

this is definitely not true,i just bought a plot of land at seaside estate in badore and it only cost me 2.5M, Another guy in the same estate had 3 plots to sell and he was insisting on 3M.He called me a couple of days begging me to buy them off him for 2.5M per plot.All checks were performed,mine had a GC and it was verified at alausa,

The water level is a real issue,you only need to read the latest warning from the lagos state government,

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201009012551159

people can really negotiate now and get better deals,you just have to bargain hard.

ec
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by james1(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2010
To all of you rushing to the beach front I have this information for you:are you aware that there will be a coaster freeway?that all the land at the beach front has been designated:tourist,hospitality and medium scale housing?are you aware that many families in that area never made any move to improve on documentation?this is what:lagos state government want a piece of the action in any land transaction in lagos,especially lekki.the land in lekki were originally farmland's for the rural families;raji rasaki came and demolished ajah and seized all the land,marwa came  and said:the land in the city is for the state government and the land in the rural area's are for the chief's.(One of the reason's peep's love marwa so much in lagos)
Last year my company estuary ng and spectrum integrated owned by a seasoned property lawyer with another real estate firm and their foreign partner's(the financier's)embarked on a project;that transaction was a year last month,why the delay?first the banking reform's then we found out that the state had revoked the ownership of those land.the lawyer retrieved the notice of revocation from the court;we all were dazed except the staff at the land department and the surveyor general's office.the long and short of it?the firm had to buy the land from the lagos state government,official's at alausa knowing the extent of their new found power's told the firm not to pay the family a kobo(and this is not just any family,it is a royal family)the family prior to this time were very hot,suddenly went cold.if not for the doggedness of the lawyer and intelligent c e o of the other firm,we would have lost everything!
Many families sit there and lie to themselves that they have land.never aware of the realitie's at alausa.never buy at the beach front or even near it(if for individual residential purpose)we found out that the expressway cut across the land and reduced it size badly.
Any good realtor has a lawyer that will guide his/her client  honestly in transaction's with him/her.
Abeg you:engage a property lawyer that know's his onion's in your transaction's in these area's.save yourself from future heartache's.charting and proper explanation from your lawyer will confirm or trash any doubt.
If you want to confirm all the above,don't hesitate to call the lawyer,Bassey Effiong on 07025374412 or 08025751517.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2010
@james1

[b]you got that right sir. most of the family owned lands in ajah are now been acquired by the state govt. recently we tried to get an excision for about 13 acres of land owned by 4 families close to awoyaya. Even though it was family owned, they are very active in the land selling business and they are aware of the new ruling regarding land reforms within Lagos State. it was a completely stressful process. the excision eventually came through after 6 months and the govt is taking about 1/3rd of the proposed land which would include a police post, a small parcel for the ministry of environment, and the surveyors who worked with me during measurement are from alausa who came to make sure the omo-oniles didnt play fowl or try to lie about the total amount of land been excised as this is a frequent practice among omo-oniles. Ajah and Lekki are extremely tough areas right now, though its definitely the future of Lagos, and Nigeria as a whole.

here's the land in question, most of it is been sold and just 11 plots remain:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-490882.0.html#msg6700146[/b]
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by james1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2010
@yemi313.
Nice thing you got the excision,am happy for you.we worked for 10 months before we started seeing light in the tunnel.
CHEER's.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by manpeople(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2010
@Felixv,

Please be informed that the axis being referred to within Badore is close to cooperative villa.It will be diffucult getting a plot of land however swampy for less than N4.5million along that axis.

Very had to believe that you got a plot at N2.5Million at Seaside estate that has a GC. Do a through check once more. Becos if it is the seaside estate that I know of, most of the land within that precinct are not covered by a gazette. I also own a properties along unity road by coopearative villa which are covered by a gazette.

once more please do your check very well. I would be glad to visit this area of seaside estate which is close to Oando filling station.
Re: Need Land In Okun Ajah by Felixv: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2010
why should i lie,seaside estate almost shares a fench with co-operative villas,from my land i can also see the houses in co-operative villas.

anyway it doesnt really matter,those who are buying in okun ajah need to be aware of the risks,and if you are serious about buying plot in the estate i can easily get you the contact person

f

(1) (Reply)

Get Value For Your Money.(P.O.P Designs And Interior Decoration) / Giving back to Nairalanders-Get Your Free House Sketches Here. / DO YOU NEED A BUY AND BUILD LAND? CALL 08115359141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.