Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise) (4421 Views)

How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 1 / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 1 / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise) by loginname2011: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
I woke up to say my early morning prayer to God around 5am of the month of February 2010. While kneeling down beside my bed I took my bible and opened it though I had no particular place in mind but just flipped it open. I just raised my hands while I began to appreciate God in words and immediately came out of my mouth: “thank u Lord Jesus for the price that u paid for us to enter and stand before God the Father.” I heard the voice of the Lord standing close to where I was kneeling down but I did not bother to look at the direction of the voice. But I recognized the voice to be that of the Lord Jesus Christ. He pointed me to open the bible before me that I should look straight to where I had opened it to. And when I looked I saw that my bible had opened to the book of Hebrew 9 and the Lord instructed me to go straight to verse 24 which my eyes caught immediately. He told me to read and go back to verse 12 of this same chapter which read thus: for Christ is not entered into the holy places made w/ hands, which are figures of the true, but into heaven itself, now appear in the presence of God for us. While verse 12 says; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

He instructed me to fix my eyes on my bible that He is going to enhance my vision to see directly into the realm of the spirit through concentration. He also warned me that I should not be afraid because what He was going to show me’ll disturb me but I should not be afraid for He’ll be there to comfort me all through. He said what He was going to show me was the situation of what happened immediately after He left the cross, though these things are written on the pages of the bible yet many’ll still doubt them.

Immediately I fixed my eyes on my bible, the face of my bible changed to a screen where I saw pictures portrayed through it. The first thing I noticed in the picture was a building in a temple form surrounded by dark clouds of fire, thunder and hailstone raging as if going to tear the entire building. They Lord then asked me what did I see, w/ no one telling or explaining what I had seen, I just answered the Lord that it was a temple or a tabernacle. But what I could not explain is how the thunder and fire and brimstone were rumbling the temple yet no part of it tore down. I believe there was more to what I saw because suddenly I was feeling pains in every party of my body. My head and stomach was as if there was a rolling machine causing disorderliness. I didn’t know where to hold as my whole body looked as if on fire, I used one hand to cover my mouth because it was full of saliva while the other hand was on my belly. It got to a stage that I begged the Lord to spare me some minutes to vomit and defecate so as not to pour on my bible. The Lord permitted me but did not say anything to my reactions. I rushed out of the room to the toilet w/ hands in my mouth and belly sweating profusely. But the time I got to the toilet it was as if nothing had happened to me, I was only able to spit what was in my mouth. While coming back, I stood at the entrance of my room looking at my bible which looked normal as a book from a distance, I glanced through the whole room no evidence of anyone in the room. And that kept me wondering at that moment if what I was experiencing is real. Then I moved to where my bible was and knelt down as before.

Immediately I knelt down again, my vision was illuminated like before. When I saw the dark cloud that contained fire w/ thunder broiling w/ force and gulping the entire tabernacle and yet the building did not break nor collapse. I started to shake like before but the Lord told me this time no standing or going out. I asked the Lord what is this raging cloud, the answer He gave me was THIS MYSTERIOUS THING IS THE WRATH OF GOD. Then the Lord proceeded to explain what I had seen. He said He came that morning to explain vivid experience of the price of HIS BLOOD which He paid over all humanity that they might be delivered from the wrath of God.

First let me share a little part of one revelation I had received before when I was opportune to see myself in Heaven; this is because the Lord referred back to it that morning as part of His explanation to me. In that experience I was taken to visit the throne room of God in Heaven where I saw a big white throne w/ stair way to each step of the floor that looked like a big decorated cake in shape. On each level of the stair way were angels veiling their sight while on the top of it all there were three seats. There was a kind of rainbow ring that stands over the throne like an oval shape. But then I took notice of something hanging far above the throne that looked like roaring clouds mingled w/ fire, thunder and lightning, it was very difficult to look at it. While beholding the wonders around the throne, I suddenly saw a white smoke coming from the earth before the throne spreading itself around the fire on the throne. I got to know the Lord was on the throne when I heard a voice from there releasing blessing on sighting the white smoke then send it back as a blessing to earth(Jesus later explained to me that the white smoke is the sacrifice of worship from the saints of God on earth).

Not long after, I saw a thick dark smoke approaching the same way the white smoke had come before the throne. But instead of the dark smoke to spread it just went up towards the roaring clouds of fire and thunder and wanted to drag it down upon the earth,suddenly I saw the Lord Jesus in His blood pushing it back to its place. When I asked Him what the roaring clouds and why it did want to fall upon the earth, He called it “the WRATH OF GOD” and though it’ll still fall upon the earth but it has been reserved purposely for “a particular time”. He continued that invasion of different levels of sin and abominations going on, on the face of the earth are the dark smoke and had always wanted to drag down the wrath of God upon the earth but His blood had always prevented it from falling upon the earth. He said when the time come for the wrath to come He’ll not prevent it again.

Going back to what happened that morning, He said first u must understand why blood is imperative to the work of Redemption. In the beginning u can read My account in Prov. 8:22-30, I lived then as the WORD OF GOD not having human form. What brought about the issue of blood was because there was a need of blood to intervene to the problem caused by the sin of man. The purpose of God creating man is to live eternally. But man fell into sin disrupted order and principles of God used to create the earth and abort the program of eternity God had attached to man. Since the inception of sin through man, the earth stands DEFILED and is now reserved for destruction through which the reason WRATH of God was produced.(Isaiah 24:5-6)

To continue w/ what I saw that morning, the Lord said the temple He showed me is situated in Heaven where He entered in once w/ His blood for men. This temple is part of the work of creation of man and it is the one of heaven not the one built w/ human hands not earthly). This temple is a place set aside for human service in the center of Heaven. He said God gave a copy of this temple to Moses to build in order to represent the one of Heaven here on earth. When sin entered into the earth, it produced wraths aiming towards the earth but God withhold it, and it was diverted to the temple of Heaven where God choose to meet human daily needs in prayer while demanding UNDEFILED BLOOD for it to be averted. This is the reason High Priest was chosen to carry blood in order to avert the danger the wrath might inflict when it behold sin anyone leading people to pray (Heb 5:1-3). THIS IS THE REASON MANY OF THE HIGH PRIESTS DIED IN THE PROCESS OF HANDLING THEIR DUTIES WHILE CHAIN IS TIED AROUND THEIR WAIST TO PULL THEM OUT OF THE MOST HOLY PLACE. THE WRATH OF GOD’LL ALWAYS DEVOUR ANY SMELL OF SIN LIKE IT DID TO THE MAN CALLED UZZAH WHO WANTED TO HELP ADJUST THE ARK OF COVENANT WHEN DAVID CARRIED IT. WHAT UZZAH WANTED TO DO ISN’T BAD BUT because OF THE PRESENCE OF SIN IN HIS LIFE, THE WRATH CAME OUT LIKE FIRE AND CONSUMED HIM (2 SAM. 6:6-cool.

The wrath was not part of the plan of God but was produced out of the Holiness of God demanding justice from human who had betrayed the holiness of God to wickedness. The Lord told me this is the reason why He came IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE WRATH FROM WHERE IT HAS BEEN HANGING. The Lord God was not happy w/ this condition because He longs for DEEP relationship between Him and man which sin had destroyed. Since then God looked for a way to remove the wrath from the Heaven temple which could only be done through the BLOOD THAT HAVE NO SIN.

The Lord told me that morning that a search was made through whole of Heaven, the earth and underneath the earth for someone that has the BLOOD THAT HAVE NO SIN, and no one was found to possess this (Rev. 5:3). (Let it be known to u that at this juncture the whole story looked like a mystery to me that I had to ask the Lord that morning for biblical support and He gave me Revelation chapter 5). He said it was because no one was found w/ blood that have no sin that was the reason He as the WORD OF GOD offered Himself to come and carry blood that’ll remove the wrath to the place God had ordained for it. He said He did it when He saw the heart of God broken for the love He had for man He created in His image. (I asked for biblical support He gave me John 10:15-18). Suddenly it was as if they drew another catalogue of pictures shown to me that morning where Jesus was being beaten w/ hands chained in the midst of soldiers.

Space’ll not permit me to share what was shown me but if u’ve watched the film titled PASSION OF THE CHRIST, the suffering Jesus Christ went through was close to it but higher than it. All I can tell u is that when He showed me Himself on the cross He was naked all through, no cloth was used to wrap around His waist like we Christians used to portray Him.

After the selection of series of pictures, then the one of the temple resumed where I saw the Lord Jesus approach the temple of Heaven that was covered w/ the wrath. Blood covered all part of His body as a result of bruises on him while the hair on His head was drenched in blood which made it look as if they are dread lock. In the vision, I saw Him approaching the temple w/ His hands stretched out while tap of blood was gushing out of them and the legs also. Another mystery I beheld that morning was how the whole of Heaven were focused on that moment Christ approached the temple. I noticed a complete silence that meant to me like it is the moment the entire Heaven had waited for, this is typical of what was written in the book of Revelation 8:1 had put.

As Jesus got closer to enter the temple, the rage of noise of the dark clouds around it increased like hundred fold, it was as if it was going to swallow me which sent a feverish current into my body and that got me to be shivering of cold while I’m still sweating. At those seconds, I had to close my eyes because Iwas feeling drowsy though the Lord had instructed me not to close my eyes but I couldn’t control myself. It was w/in the seconds that I closed me eyes that the Lord made His entrance to the temple. As I opened my eyes I discovered, the raging dark clouds had disappeared leaving the temple completely clean and wholesome in look. Then I beheld the Lord coming out of the temple and as He approached the exit of the temple, I saw ALL Angels and every creature in the entire Heaven fell prostrated w/ this song saying THOU ART WORTHY TO RECEIVE ALL GLORY AND HONOUR AND POWER; FOR U CREATED THEM AND U’VE REDEEMED THEM BACK TO GOD BY UR BLOOD. (I’ve been singing this song like every other Christian yet never knew that it was created for this purpose).

In my heart I wanted to know where the wrath was diverted to, so I asked the Lord where had the wrath disappeared to? His answer was into the “cup of indignation” that is situated in the hand of God Himself. Then I asked Him for the biblical confirmation of this He pointed to Psalms 75:8 which quotes thus: for in the hand of the Lord there is a cup and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and He poureth out of the same…” The cup of indignation is the place where the wrath of God was diverted to and presently in a straightened position now in the hand of God but’ll be turned to a pouring position immediately after Rapture. Rev 14:9-11 also describe this while the book of Zephaniah 1:14-18 and Revelation chapter 15 and 16 gave vivid description and effects of the wrath when it’ll fall on the earth.

In conclusion, the message the Lord is passing across to all HIS believers according to Hebrew 9:12&24 is that the wrath of God is hanging over the earth for its destruction. JESUS IS SAYING I’VE PAID THE PRICE, FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO BELIEVE ME AND AVOID THE STAIN OF WORDLINESS IN THEM MY BLOOD’LL COVER FOR THEM. The aim of God is to remove His own children before the out pour of His INDIGNATION on the earth yet not willing that any should perish but come to repentance through Christ.
Thank u, God bless u

Sis. Toun Praise

The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com
(2005-2011)
Re: THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise) by fergusen: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
Great
Re: THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise) by loginname2011: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
@SEUN OSETEWA kindly move this message to front page. Thank you
Re: THE Vision...…(Sis.Toun Praise) by disaac73(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2015
Wonderful. I'm edified

(1) (Reply)

5 Techniques You Can Apply To Avoid Sleeping In The Church / Apostle Peter Peace Yakubu Of Mount Zion International Churh,abuja / Is The Soul Immortal ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.