Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec (4664 Views)

I Got This Msg Bt Am Nt In Lagos If U Re Interested U Can Go / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Beesam: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2012
I spoke 2 a gd friend of mine wrking wit inec n he made me no that the
inec recruitment is contracted 2 a company so that the directors or any1 wit a post wil not influenced it. He also told me that by January they wil employ those they wnt 2 employ n there is advantage 4 those that as wrked as ahdoc staff during the last just concluded registration n election. Pls I got it 4rm a friend n feel the house should know, pls dn't start 2 critisize me or condem me pls I beg u. The short listing is going on presently
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Femsyn(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
God bless u. Its all in the hands of Jah and not a bloody human.
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by adewasco2k(m): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
cool
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by bakusha(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
Let J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ b prayerful in G̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​d̶̲̥̅̊ 4a miracle @ †ђξ inec job. Thks 4d update
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Rusau: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2012
Beesam: I spoke 2 a gd friend of mine wrking wit inec n he made me no that the
inec recruitment is contracted 2 a company so that the directors or any1 wit a post wil not influenced it. He also told me that by January they wil employ those they wnt 2 employ n there is advantage 4 those that as wrked as ahdoc staff during the last just concluded registration n election. Pls I got it 4rm a friend n feel the house should know, pls dn't start 2 critisize me or condem me pls I beg u. The short listing is going on presently
Ur fnd told U the correct info. Just follow him closely to know the coy.
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by dafman10(m): 6:54am On Dec 05, 2012
I love dis piece of good news. All my hope is on God
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by austinemar: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2012
tnx for dis gr8 info....i applied as an engineer. What has an engineer got to do with adhoc
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by sonyjacobs(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2012
But we submitted our data/cv/credential on the inec official website. why not the recruitment firm"s website
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by DisGuy: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2012
sonyjacobs: But we submitted our data/cv/credential on the inec official website. why not the recruitment firm"s website

it can be harvested by the firm or the website is under the control of the firm
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by DisGuy: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2012
Beesam: I spoke 2 a gd friend of mine wrking wit inec n he made me no that the

LMAO grin

see wetin nairaland don cause o
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Gentletwits: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Beesam,I wud want u 2 remain accurate n keep feeding ur ppl in truth!I love ds!God bless u!
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Beesam: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Tnk u all 4 the compliment n encouragement, what I wnt us 2 no is that millions of pple applied 4 this inec regruitment even the so called ahdoc staff they ar over 20million ahdoc staff used in lagos. What I wil advice is that we should be vry prayerful that we should be shortlisted n be invited 4 the interview n remember 2 have faith as wel
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by harrisnimasa(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2012
I believed you....I just gote a job wit a grt organisation the recruitment was contracted to recruitment agency,hundreds of thousand of pplle applied'and without a single connection i gote the job,so let be hopeful!
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by SaintChukz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Beesam: Tnk u all 4 the compliment n encouragement, what I wnt us 2 no is that millions of pple applied 4 this inec regruitment even the so called ahdoc staff they ar over 20million ahdoc staff used in lagos. What I wil advice is that we should be vry prayerful that we should be shortlisted n be invited 4 the interview n remember 2 have faith as wel
. Please what is the entire population of Lagos as a state if the bolded were to be true? shockedgrin

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by DonaldGenes(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
My hope is on God even though I was one of the Presiding officer(PO) throughout the election,I still don't put my trust on that but on God! God bless Nigerian!
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by optimiza: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2012
D pendulum is swinging.I do hope am gona b shortlistd cos I wz once an ARO n also a PO buh u neva knw d rest.judgin by dat criteria I tink d infamous quota system wil stil b use cos INEC is fg parastatal.hope in God
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Beesam: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Saint Chukz: . Please what is the entire population of Lagos as a state if the bolded were to be true? shockedgrin
Pls that was a mistake I mean 2 say 20 thousand nt 20 million, pls pardon my mistake

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by denicegq86: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Man know man too much
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
I was at INEC HQ on wednesday and what the SSS guy at the gate told us is that no staff of the commission can assist any applicant because it has been contracted out. So what the OP is saying is right.
But the guy said that if one knws any top shot in govt eg senator or minister that you can call them for assiatance. But that the shortlisting will have to happen first. We collected his number to keep abreast of events there. Goodluck to the applicants!
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Smuthx(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Cherechy: I was at INEC HQ on wednesday and what the SSS guy at the gate told us is that no staff of the commission can assist any applicant because it has been contracted out. So what the OP is saying is right.
But the guy said that if one knws any top shot in govt eg senator or minister that you can call them for assiatance. But that the shortlisting will have to happen first. We collected his number to keep abreast of events there. Goodluck to the applicants!
you got your fact or rumour from a SSS guys at the gate of a big federal government agency. Lets be realistic here. you expect people to work with that. you are aware that those SSS men are not staff of INEC first of all, they are assigned there due to security issues in Nigeria.

Applicants wish and prayers should be let it be fair enough for all that applied.
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by austinemar: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
Smuthx: you got your fact or rumour from a SSS guys at the gate of a big federal government agency. Lets be realistic here. you expect people to work with that. you are aware that those SSS men are not staff of INEC first of all, they are assigned there due to security issues in Nigeria.

Applicants wish and prayers should
be let it be fair enough for all that applied.

I understand ur point, but I fink u haven't been doing lots of investigation. Those security men u see by the gate in most of those govt parastatals are even more equipped wif info concerning it. Moreover they r not always busy so most times they are engaged in gossiping. grin I have discussed wif them so i know wot am talking abt.
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2012
Smuthx: you got your fact or rumour from a SSS guys at the gate of a big federal government agency. Lets be realistic here. you expect people to work with that. you are aware that those SSS men are not staff of INEC first of all, they are assigned there due to security issues in Nigeria.

Applicants wish and prayers should be let it be fair enough for all that applied.

Did I do anything bad by updating the house? You think those people by the gate are ordinary abi? I pity you oh. Whether or not they are staff of INEC, the so called lowly staff are the ones that feels the pulse in any organisation, never underrate them.
Like I said, I wish all applicants the best, it's not like I'm desperate as I'm already with paramilitary. My going there is for the benefit of everyone to find out what's going on. Goodluck all

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by abswale(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2012
Good work guys!
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Gentletwits: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cherechy: I was at INEC HQ on wednesday and what the SSS guy at the gate told us is that no staff of the commission can assist any applicant because it has been contracted out. So what the OP is saying is right.
.Can we xchange contacts,pls?
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by obinna002: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
@po. Your right they are shortlisting they names, those that don't have anybody to help them Pray to GOD,for those that knows, senators,commissioners, politicians, or have money to work it, GOODLUCK
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by denicegq86: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2012
Let's just keep our fingers crossed A̅nd pray
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Beesam: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hello guys, sm1 posted on this forum that he got an invitation 4 test on 15th of dec 4rm inec. Pls can sm1 tel us if he or she recieve this message too, or is it a lie
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Gentletwits: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Beesam,its a big lie!
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Babalola62(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2012
D sms is true,i received it and i was askd to visit www.inec-recruitment.org and ve seen details there.My venue 4 d Aptitude test is Lagos uni.
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by larylb: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2012
Babalola62: D sms is true,i received it and i was askd to visit www.inec-recruitment.org and ve seen details there.My venue 4 d Aptitude test is Lagos uni.
Why is d link nt on candidates profile?
Re: This Is Not Rumors Bt Real Abt Inec by Moji12(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2012
Babalola62: D sms is true,i received it and i was askd to visit www.inec-recruitment.org and ve seen details there.My venue 4 d Aptitude test is Lagos uni.
. Babalola62,pls wat do dey mean by log in field or how do I go about it?plus if Lag is d venue, where exactly inside Uni lag is it?my mail adebari_mojisola@yahoo.com and ma number is 08033181481 thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sample Aptitude Test Format Of Nigerian Banks / Nigerian Graduates In The Uk:pls,i Need Your Advice -should I Go Back To The Uk? / We Are Hungry, MMM Is Becoming An Option, Protesting Doctors Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.