Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA (1607 Views)

Iphone 5 Unlocked For Sale / White Iphone 5 Unlocked For Sale / Quality Washing Machines Available From N32,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
I wanted to buy a new phone and was told I could only get the unlocked version of Iphone 5 from Canada or UK. Lucky enough I googled unlock versions of the phone and found that Apple has now started selling them in the US about 6 hours ago.
so if you need one better make your order now. By the way, I got the 16gb for $649 (NGN 103000), not bad shey cool
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2012
kokosheen: I wanted to buy a new phone and was told I could only get the unlocked version of Iphone 5 from Canada or UK. Lucky enough I googled unlock versions of the phone and found that Apple has now started selling them in the US about 6 hours ago.
so if you need one better make your order now. By the way, I got the 16gb for $649 (NGN 103000), not bad shey cool

av u now bought it for 649$? if u think thats all Apple will charge u for the iphone, u are on a long thing. depending on where u want to ship it to,total amount charged can be up to 730$ or more.
Another good news is dat the 2 per customer limitation has been removed. U can now buy up to 100 pieces at once directly from Apple. thats incredible.
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2012
tumababa:

av u now bought it for 649$? if u think thats all Apple will charge u for the iphone, u are on a long thing. depending on where u want to ship it to,total amount charged can be up to 730$ or more.
Another good news is dat the 2 per customer limitation has been removed. U can now buy up to 100 pieces at once directly from Apple. thats incredible.

Yep, I bought 2 for $649 x 2 = $1298 and some other stuff I needed and the tax wasn't too much as I was shipping to Texas. It seems Apple's hub is around that area because a friend that bought his from their Canadian store while tracking the order saw that it shipped from China - S.Korea - Houston, before sorting to Canada.
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2012
if u bought 2, the tax is 107$, Apple ships from china when d product is just released. now that its been on sale for some time, they shd now av in stock.
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by ib22003(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2012
kokosheen: I wanted to buy a new phone and was told I could only get the unlocked version of Iphone 5 from Canada or UK. Lucky enough I googled unlock versions of the phone and found that Apple has now started selling them in the US about 6 hours ago.

i have for sale in ikeja here for 120k if you are intrested
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2012
tumababa: if u bought 2, the tax is 107$, Apple ships from china when d product is just released. now that its been on sale for some time, they shd now av in stock.

You're right, at 8.3% tax rate, tax comes to 107$ for both phones. Better than buying for 120 - 150k in Naija.
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2012
ib22003: i have for sale in ikeja here for 120k if you are intrested

Thanks for the offer, already bought two..
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2012
kokosheen:

You're right, at 8.3% tax rate, tax comes to 107$ for both phones. Better than buying for 120 - 150k in Naija.

yeah. true. but not all of us have access to buying from us directly and we av to pay for it.
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
tumababa:

yeah. true. but not all of us have access to buying from us directly and we av to pay for it.

We all can buy from US, major issue is getting someone to bring it down. Lucky for me, this is xmas season, so there are takers. On your bolded text, I paid for it oooo.. Abeg, I don't have power doing runs shi.t online
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
kokosheen:

We all can buy from US, major issue is getting someone to bring it down. Lucky for me, this is xmas season, so there are takers. On your bolded text, I paid for it oooo.. Abeg, I don't have power doing runs shi.t online

I will like to learn here. How can WE ALL buy from US?
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
tumababa:

I will like to learn here. How can WE ALL buy from US?

If you own a Nigerian bank issued master/Visa card, its easy. What you need to know is your Billing address (the address you registered the card with) and you should have someone in the US to deliver the item to i.e. your Delivery address.

How you now get the items from there is up to you. Amazon/Apple Store/Best Buy etc are all sites you can buy stuff from and they will deliver to your delivery address in US.
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
kokosheen:

If you own a Nigerian bank issued master/Visa card, its easy. What you need to know is your Billing address (the address you registered the card with) and you should have someone in the US to deliver the item to i.e. your Delivery address.

How you now get the items from there is up to you. Amazon/Apple Store/Best Buy etc are all sites you can buy stuff from and they will deliver to your delivery address in US.

Interesting. So u used a nigerian mastercard/visa card to purchase your phones on apple store? Please which bank?
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oga im waiting oo. Which bank card did u use?
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
tumababa:

Interesting. So u used a nigerian mastercard/visa card to purchase your phones on apple store? Please which bank?

GTB & Diamond
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2012
kokosheen:

GTB & Diamond

Bros, are u sure u bought any iphone from apple store using your gtb/diamond card or u just want to inform us that apple store is now selling unlocked iphone.

I have checked everywhere on Apple store US website, called their number (1-800-MY-APPLE) to ask if i can use my nigerian debit/credit card to buy on US apple store, they said not possible!!!.

U can ONLY use a debit/credit card whose billing address is in USA, to purchase items on US apple store.

You better stop deceiving yourself here grin grin grin grin you just raised my hope for nothing... msheeeeeww
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
So because you sell apple products, you prefer to stop others from buying themselves shey angry. How selfish of you. Must I buy from you

What kind of person are you sef.... angry...
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2012

Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2012
kokosheen: So because you sell apple products, you prefer to stop others from buying themselves shey angry. How selfish of you. Must I buy from you

What kind of person are you sef.... angry...

Tell us d truth about how u purchased it!! Dont tell us gtb and diamond. Nobody is saying u shdnt buy from anywhere. Afterall people av been buying ftom uk n canada. But dont deceive people here dat u can use naira card on apple us store. Simple!!!
Re: Iphone 5 Unlocked Now Available From Apple Stores In USA by kokosheen(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Seriously SMH undecided

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 64gb Brand New Grey For Quick Sale / SOLD Iphone 5s(#35,000) DIGITAL PERSONA Fingerprint Scanner(#10,000).abuja SOLD / Replacement Screen For Phones And Tablets at Festac Local Government Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.