Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! (3218 Views)

Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Husband Wants Divorce After 24yrs. What Are My Rights As The Woman? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by zumbigbo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
A 37-year-old man, Malam Mukailu Naibi of Keke village, Kaduna, on Monday asked the Grade One Area Court, Lugbe, Abuja, to dissolve his two-year-old marriage because his wife had starved himm of sex for two years.

Naibi also asked the court to compel his wife, Maryam Suleiman’s parents to refund the dowry he paid to marry her.He further asked the court to order his wife to pay for his house which she allegedly set ablaze.

Naibi said his wife had refused to make love to him for two years since they got married, adding that she set his house ablaze so that he would be compelled to give her a divorce.

“Your worship, since we got married over two years ago, my wife has never allowed me to make love to her for once and all my attempts to do it always led to fighting.

“I married her out of love, and I still love her, but with this development, I have no choice but to ask the court to grant her divorce wish for the sake of peace. However, her parents must refund the dowry that I paid them before marrying her, while she has to pay me compensation for my house which she burnt down,’’ he said.

The 16-year-old wife, who has been living with her elder brother at Lugbe, Zone 9, Abuja for the past three months, however, denied her husband’s claims.

She told the court that her husband had made love to her once, adding that he did not impress her and so she wanted a divorce which he had long refused to grant her.

“I don’t love him, I don’t love anybody who bears his name and I hate anybody who loves him,’’ she said.

Responding to Naibi’s request that the court should order his wife’s parents to refund the dowry he paid on her and his burnt house, the judge, Alhaji Haruna Masanawa, asked Naibi the total financial claims.

Naibi asked for time to go home and calculate the total amount.

The judge adjourned the case to Dec. 12 for judgment. (NAN)
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by chiteny(m): 2:28am On Dec 05, 2012
zumbigbo: A 37-year-old man, Malam Mukailu Naibi of Keke village, Kaduna, on Monday asked the Grade One Area Court, Lugbe, Abuja, to dissolve his two-year-old marriage because his wife had starved himm of sex for two years.

Naibi also asked the court to compel his wife, Maryam Suleiman’s parents to refund the dowry he paid to marry her.He further asked the court to order his wife to pay for his house which she allegedly set ablaze.

Naibi said his wife had refused to make love to him for two years since they got married, adding that she set his house ablaze so that he would be compelled to give her a divorce.

“Your worship, since we got married over two years ago, my wife has never allowed me to make love to her for once and all my attempts to do it always led to fighting.

“I married her out of love, and I still love her, but with this development, I have no choice but to ask the court to grant her divorce wish for the sake of peace. However, her parents must refund the dowry that I paid them before marrying her, while she has to pay me compensation for my house which she burnt down,’’ he said.

The 16-year-old wife, who has been living with her elder brother at Lugbe, Zone 9, Abuja for the past three months, however, denied her husband’s claims.

She told the court that her husband had made love to her once, adding that he did not impress her and so she wanted a divorce which he had long refused to grant her.

“I don’t love him, I don’t love anybody who bears his name and I hate anybody who loves him,’’ she said.

Responding to Naibi’s request that the court should order his wife’s parents to refund the dowry he paid on her and his burnt house, the judge, Alhaji Haruna Masanawa, asked Naibi the total financial claims.

Naibi asked for time to go home and calculate the total amount.

The judge adjourned the case to Dec. 12 for judgment. (NAN)

I wanted to comment but when i saw this i thought i should reserve my comment.

I done even comment sef. Mtcheeww. All these aboki people. angry

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 05, 2012
How does a 16 year old girl know what impressive sex is?

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by stpat1(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2012
He even has the guts to go to court. I guess he doesn't know that he risks being arrested.
thrash
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Kobojunkie: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2012
How can he risk being arrested when only a couple of months back(probably a 12 or more) one of the Governor's was reported to have wedded a 13 year old gal? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2012
[/b]'I don’t love him, I don’t love anybody who bears his name and I hate anybody who loves him,’’[b]

The girl dey vex o! shocked
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Callotti: 4:15am On Dec 07, 2012

Wahala dey o! cheesy
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper: How does a 16 year old girl know what impressive sex is?
like she nor no wetin prick be or what it is used for
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
doris carter: [b]I am Mrs Herlina Al-Qurnia, I want to share a testimony of my life to every one. I was married to my husband clifford Moore, I love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Mary?, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking for help, I don't know what to do until I met my friend Augustina and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr olorun who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 1days. Augustina ask me to contact Dr Olorun. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr olorun on any problem in this world, he is very nice man, here is his contact Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com He is the best spell caster who can help you within 2 days. or call him now on +2348165219949[/b]
smh.una dey advertise babalawo for nairaland.it is well o

nothing wey i no go see for nl
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
doris carter: [b]I am Mrs Herlina Al-Qurnia, I want to share a testimony of my life to every one. I was married to my husband clifford Moore, I love him so much we have been married for 5 years now with two kids. when he went for a vacation to France he meant a lady called Mary?, he told me that he is no longer interested in the marriage any more. I was so confuse and seeking for help, I don't know what to do until I met my friend Augustina and told her about my problem. she told me not to worry about it that she had a similar problem before and introduce me to a man called Dr olorun who cast a spell on her ex and bring him back to her after 1days. Augustina ask me to contact Dr Olorun. I contacted him to help me bring back my husband and he ask me not to worry about it that the gods of his fore-fathers will fight for me. He told me by two days he will re-unite me and my husband together. After two day my husband called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and my husband, you can contact Dr olorun on any problem in this world, he is very nice man, here is his contact Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com He is the best spell caster who can help you within 2 days. or call him now on +2348165219949[/b]
smh.una dey advertise babalawo for nairaland.it is well o

nothing wey i no go see for nl
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Ivynwa(f): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2013
The topic of this thread is hilarious---"Sex starved Mallam" Jeez! Ife di na sex na emebikwa ife -o-o.

This his wife na Ogbakilija woman o-o-o. Hear her "I don’t love him, I don’t love anybody who bears his name and I hate anybody who loves him" Jeez! She even told the court that the man did not impress her once that he made love to her. The woman no send -i-o-o. Any man that intends to get close to her better hear that he has to be able to impress her good or else she will throw him away. Funny!
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Ivynwa(f): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2013
-
SniperInADiaper: How does a 16 year old girl know what impressive sex is?

kulyie: like she nor no wetin prick be or what it is used for

Hahaaa
Una funny o-o-o, Oh so na 16 year old the Ogbakirija(sharp sha sha wife) be sef? They will be doing her a favour giving her a divorce so that she will grow up some more---get some skills/certificates, be able to care for herself before being married away and to think that she got married away to a man she does not like sootaay she turned him into a sexually starved mallam. I can laugh right now.grin
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by LadyCCP: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2013
Good for the man. Shebi he de find fresh tight t.oo.t.oo. Now iim eyes don see wetin pass am.

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by EfemenaXY: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
So the se.x starved mallam married her at 14 while he was 35.

Sicko.

1 Like

Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by austine4real(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Aboki fe dobo illegal.
Tabo
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by Exponental(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2015
sharronjenna:
I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr Kasee for helping me to get my boyfriend back after 3 months of breakup.My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his working place and told me he is no longer interested in me and leave me in pain and heart break.I seek for help on the Net and i saw so many good talk about this spell caster Dr Kasee of onimalovespell@gmail.com and i contact him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend back within the period of 2days and i am so greatful to him for the good work he did for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is ONIMALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM you can contact him and he will help you solve your relationship issue.
Did he give you the ante dotes for the spell or did he tell you the spell's expiry date? then you will realise you are FINISHED.
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by sisisioge: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Married 14yrs old who could keep a grown husband off her kini for two years? She also knows what good sexxx is? Wowzerful! That girl is madam...she all balaga bikonu shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex-starved Malam Wants Divorce! by frixie: 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Case adjourned till 12th December grin

Enough time to come up with a better comment

(1) (Reply)

Can You Use A Toothbrush Your Mother Just Used? / First Time Experience With A Bat. / Love.., Look What You Made Me Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.