Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland (14677 Views)

The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ujchief(m): 12:06am On Dec 05, 2012
Have you ever recieved a ban from a mod? What was ur offence the first time u were banned? How long was it? Which of the mods banned u? Do u think it was fair?
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ujchief(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2012
I just clicked my profile and i saw a message as thus:
Banned by maclatunji in
Islam for Muslims for
Trolling.. Ban expires on
3:18am On Dec 21
I was suprised b'cos i couldnt even remember what i did wrong! This should be my first ban since my 4yrs on Nl. A one month ban! Who is this macleans-tunji by the way? I gues the ban only restricts me from that particular section, so he might as well extend it to 4 yrs!

6 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Lasinoh: 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Don't even remember sef!
By one of those 'phock-me-to-the-altar', CHRISTO-SHARIA WHORES LOOKING FOR BLOKOS AND FRUIT OF THE ROTTEN WOMB ON NL!!!
Sheeeeeesh!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2012
A few days ago by the rubbish spambot called pyguru.
I had just said the OP's post was silly(not s.t.u p.i.d.).
I thought that was unjust and ended up repeating the same comment, even making it my signaturecheesy
That day I ended up being banned for like fives times, each being an hour.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nurry: 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
I was banned for "trolling" as they called it. Yet I still see pple make the same statement I made that caused my ban and they are not banned.
Silly biased pple. Oya ban me again na

7 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
I have never been ban before.....anyway, I hardly comment...I should get an award as best behaved N grin

Even if they ban me, I wont even notice, cos next time I type, the ban must have elapsed sad

4 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by gsmcoder: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Never cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Dem Never Ban me before 6 yrs now where i fit collect my price?

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Clemzy16(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
I've been ban three different times on Nairaland. The first time was when i created a topic concerning the gbagaun made by the present deputy governor of lagos during the finals of maltina dance all season 6. I was suprised when i viewed my profile[b] and discovered that i was banned by [b]'pyguru'. The ban later expired about four (4) hours later.

The second time i was banned was when i asked about the price of garri. I've never been a fan or member of #teamG; The topic that day was "is yvvone nelson bleaching?!" the topic was so annoying that i have to ask whether it affects price of G4. This time i got a ban that lasted for three days. Being an addict to Nairaland, i got so depressed. I couldn't create a topic, like or comment on a thread. All i could do was to view the comments of other Nairaland till the ban expired. It wasen't easy for me but i guess I've learnt my lesson.

I couldn't really tell about the actual reason why i was ban the third time. But i guess it had to do with the comparison between i made between Naijaloaded and Nairaland. Immediately i posted the topic i discovered that I've been banned. I wasen't really happy at that period but there was nothing i could do. Well, ever since then I've been lucky, i don't expect to get banned again anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Areaboy2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
I've never been banned

although I did ban myself for most of 2011 for personal reasons.

It is kinda funny that you can never delete your Nairaland account. you are here forever undecided

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by pinky21(f): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ve never bin banned. Pls hw do u ban pple cos so many pple on NL re too insultive n am allergic to insults. Pls no1 shld ban me oooooooooooo
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
i almost left nairaland because of one u s e l e s s & jobless pyguru. he/she/it lacks the mental maturity to be a moderator on this forum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Area_boy: I've never been banned

It is kinda funny that you can never delete your Nairaland account. you are here forever undecided

Everlasting Cage ...ummmmmmmh undecided undecided
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by mikron(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
dem neva ban me b4 o. Maybe neva. It all boils down to obeying d rules of the forum. Nothing does me
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Can everybody shout;

[size=18pt]
MACLATUNJI!![/size]

9 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
Area_boy: I've never been banned

lmfao, your soul is caged into nairaland forever
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
Actually I have. I think I deserved it also because I broke the rules.
Can't recollect when but i know it had to do with pointB constant Desire in succking the retardeen's diick.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Just because he doesn't want different and outside the box thinking comments, SEXDIES, banned me till 2106.

That ban turned me to a rebel, no warning, no period of grace....just GBAM...2106

Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by bbpreye2: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
My name is BAN! I aved been BANNED and BANNED and BANNED and still expecting a BAN this week sha! I hate Nairaland, its like a cult, once ur in, u can't leave! I believe Seun has an hidden agenda. Time will tell sha.

Meanwhile I hate Sexkillz, he's so DUMB!

16 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by NessaFresh(f): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Only one mumu Pyguru banned me on my firet day on NL
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
i have been banned times without numbers on politics and general section.i get ban anytime i yab bokoharam. i am presently serving a life ban from islam for muslim. i honestly wish i can unregister myself from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Gombs(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hav never bin banned....but I sure made a mod close a thread...frnt page thread....I asked a questions as thussaddem fit vex ban me)

Sha,shey Йą to create anoda username until dem unblock me?

I asked,if jihad martyrs get 72virgins wen dey get to 'heaven'...wot then does them ladies get?....72 virgin machos?....

Em mod,am not trying to derail the thread.

Em Ujchief,aw far sef?u scarce for batch B 2012 room o◦°˚!e†iИ̲̮̅ dey provoke u?

Cheers man!
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Telez(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Banned 4 notin seems na mukinna
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by DonHummer(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
bkos i posted...ASKING THE GARRI QUESTION....nd dat was it....dem ban me shap shap....
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Sunymoore(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was banned in romance section by that compound idiota called sexkillz or fvckkillz i nono wo. I just commented saying 'i like making love while drinking a cup of garri' and gbam i was banned instanta. U can ban me again if u like sad
pls tek a look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1127416/thread-relating-nairalands-members-statistics

3 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Coldfeet(f): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
angry MUKINATU has sent me to her village TWICE!!!! Each lasting a week, because I declared my undying love for GARY!! she is SOo jealous about my relationship with GARY that she will do anything to keep me away from my love! Anyway they say distance makes the heart fonder! Her continuous interference only makes me LOVE GARRI ALL THA MORE grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Coldfeet: angry MUKINATU has sent me to her village TWICE!!!! Each lasting a week, because I declared my undying love for GARY!! she is SOo jealous about my relationship with GARY that she will do anything to keep me away from my love! Anyway they say distance makes the heart fonder! Her continuous interference only makes me LOVE GARRI ALL THA MORE grin grin grin

LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Never, ever been banned.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ah! can't even remember, I've been banned plenty times and counting cheesy.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by dhrey: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
A guy provoke me on unilag thread,but d ban was not long.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Yusfull(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
i was banned on the 26th of Nov. till Dec. 2 don't even know the name of the baddass that ban me from romance section when a silly bitch insulted me on what on I post by abusing my parent and I retaliated when I'm not a fool like the idiot that ban me, ever since then i feel reluctant to come here not to talk of posting...... Beware of those bitches here not all of them are well trained....... lipsrsealed

You can ban me again if you like, its all ur headache I don't gv a damn..........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pls Is There Environmental Sanitation Today In Lagos? / One Million Chasing 10,000 Police Jobs / Most Sexy African Big Ass Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.