Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland (14678 Views)

The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / FG To Ban Commercial Motorcycles Nationwide / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ayoola2002(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was banned once, someone asked a silly question and i reply that he shd google it. Before i could open my eyes, i was banned.

That was the time i was banned by silly mod.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by k2039: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Banned for querying front page content.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Sweetlemon(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Laughing my head off @ comments here
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by nosagold(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
ujchief: Have you ever recieved a ban from a mod? What was ur offence the first time u were banned? How long was it? Which of the mods banned u? Do u think it was fair?

I was banned 4 no just reason
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by heed101(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was banned by Mukina2 for writing seconded. she said it means second to post in her own mind and she banned my 4 jst a week. Still waiting 4 another ban grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
bandiejay: Dem Never Ban me before 6 yrs now where i fit collect my price?
ur username sef don show say u be ban-die
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by lacasa: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mukinatu & Pyguru

Funniest usernames i swear grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by johnstar(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Juz bcus I type d word 'garri' dm ban me lyk say I hack der sight dat day, noe b small tn Õoº°°º, 4 2weeks sad sad sad I mean site grin grin grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by dridowu: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
My 1st ban on NL started Nov 5t till Nov 26
Nairaland banned dridowu for Trolling. Derailing a thread by posting comment position. Ban expires 26 Nov, 2012 02:05:04pm . Its was so annoying
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by DrMuzungu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
I got banned for asking about the trends in pricing of... ah, never mind. Move on, nothing to see here, lol.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by MrCork17: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Waz bannned by the skinnny loookin MOD Ghana boy called Sexxxskil.... he accuse me of chasin women!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
THEM NEVER BAN ME BEFORE SHA... AM A NICE GUY grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ceejay80s(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was banned by one thing like dat called mukina2, just becos i said "1st to comment" and the bann sef took 3 days, if only i knew the mod face to face, i for 1st of all tie his hands,flog him,inject him with poison, feed him with poison,break bottle for his head,shook am the bottle,cut of his ears, blind him and bury him alive in the end, i no blame am, na seun i blame, dem give am small power, he think say he dey work for united nations

9 Likes

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
**interestin thread**
I've neva bn banned cos most of the tym, i try to be cool-headed, n i dont reply insultive posts..
See as pipu dey lash Sexkillz, n oda mods. Mac is a honest person, you must have said some rabish then.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
I toasted and e phocked a female mod na him seun con ban me.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
why can't they ban boko boys on this forum

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by yoged(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Its always strange when ppl says they are been ban. Have never been ban sha. And any Mod that wants to ban me. You know what? Ogun maa fi eje e we ni.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
I've been banned my mukina, sexkillz and that useless bot called pyguru.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by ayoola2002(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
ceejay80s: I was banned by one thing like dat called mukina2, just becos i said "1st to comment" and the bann sef took 3 days, if only i knew the mod face to face, i for 1st of all tie his hands,flog him,inject him with poison, feed him with poison,break bottle for his head,shook am the bottle,cut of his ears, blind him and bury him alive in the end, i no blame am, na seun i blame, dem give am small power, he think say he dey work for unitf nations
O boy, u deserve to be banned, see ur comment, u dont want the mod to sleep again. U want to brake bottle on his head, shook his body.

If it's me, i will ban u. Mod becareful next time, meanwhile, i have beg him on ur behalf.

1 Like

Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Dyt(f): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
My 1st eva waz in jokes section
Can't remember tho
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
Sweetlemon: Laughing my head off @ comments here
no be only you.. Rotf
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by k2039: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
ItsModella: I've been banned my mukina, sexkillz and that useless bot called pyguru.

Same with me
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Oahray: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
ItsModella: I've been banned by mukina, sexkillz and that useless bot called pyguru.
lol... I hope they see this. U'd be banned again! grin
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Leadn(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was banned by JeSoul... It lasted 2days or so in the Christianity section,,, I mailed her and she was very nice trying to get to hook up wiv her sef buh she's intentionally not replying anymore embarassed
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Booty4me: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Chei pipu take nl 2 serious .. I mean whats d big deal in a ban Last time i checked, opening a new nl id only take just 5mins
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Waz bannned by the skinnny loookin MOD Ghana boy called Sexxxskil.... he accuse me of chasin women!! angry
you mean say tha wuman-rapa band you 4 chasin gurl.. Maybe you sef dey eye him babe. Anyhw, Mr.Cork, hw av you bn? Its bn a wyl ooo...
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Ndoz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Don't even know the mod that banned me...just because of my post
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
ceejay80s: I was banned by one thing like dat called mukina2, just becos i said "1st to comment" and the bann sef took 3 days, if only i knew the mod face to face, i for 1st of all tie his hands,flog him,inject him with poison, feed him with poison,break bottle for his head,shook am the bottle,cut of his ears, blind him and bury him alive in the end, i no blame am, na seun i blame, dem give am small power, he think say he dey work for united nations
ROTFLMAO... You dont mean this.
Re: Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland by Booty4me: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Op i hav being banned times witout number.. But i dnt take it 2d heart or complain neither even if i was ban unjustly. I wil gently logout and sign in2 my alternate id.. Or bera stil view as a guest. Make all dis mod no use me form celeb 4 faceless forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pls Is There Environmental Sanitation Today In Lagos? / One Million Chasing 10,000 Police Jobs / What Is Your Most Treasured Possession And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.