Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731351 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:
Food. Egusi with okporoko grin
Rice,chicken and co
Love your egusi soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol, no na. I dey hail you. your food is the only feminine cooked food amongst a bunch of masculine cooked food

cococandy:
you see me Abi? grin
As one of the no good cooks ehn? Hahahaha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
cocospice:

Love your egusi soup
thanks wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Lol, no na. I dey hail you. your food is the only feminine cooked food amongst a bunch of masculine cooked food

ok o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
MadCow1:
This Weekends Mission

Operation Egusi Soup..

HELP..: I want my Egusi to be in klumps inside the soup as against just melted.. How do I achieve this.

I put the egusi (dont mix it with water) inside the stew like paste (i.e onion and tomato fried inside the palm oil)
mix, mix, mix and allow them incorporate. Let it nearly burn sef (not burn o just get dried) then add the stock abi water and the rest of your ingredient.

My sister does it in another way. She adds a little water to the egusi until it forms a thick paste. she rolls this thick paste into a small balls and drops it the stew like paste. They retain this shape like lumps. Make sure when you are turning and putting your fish, meat and all you go easy so you dont squash it.

The difference between hers and mine is her's actually end up with the lumps while mine is thick (not smooth) like cococandy's egusi soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
touchmeder:

I put the egusi (dont mix it with water) inside the stew like paste (i.e onion and tomato fried inside the palm oil)
mix, mix, mix and allow them incorporate. Let it nearly burn sef (not burn o just get dried) then add the stock abi water and the rest of your ingredient.

My sister does it in another way. She adds a little water to the egusi until it forms a thick paste. she rolls this thick paste into a small balls and drops it the stew like paste. They retain this shape like lumps. Make sure when you are turning and putting your fish, meat and all you go easy so you dont squash it.

The difference between hers and mine is her's actually end up with the lumps while mine is thick (not smooth) like cococandy's egusi soup.
my egusi always ends up like that. Anyhow I cook it. Lol cheesy. Whether I fry or roll into small balls or mix with water.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
Late breakfast. Home made chicken sandwich. DH doesn't like raw onions. I'm going to try kiss him after eating these raw onions. Hehehehe

#troublemaker.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:
Late breakfast. Home made chicken sandwich. DH doesn't like raw onions. I'm going to try kiss him after eating these raw onions. Hehehehe

#troublemaker.

Please try,do even more than the kissing...

Take the opportunity of winter,so the baby can come in summer... cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
edwife:

Please try,do even more than the kissing...

Take the opportunity of winter,so the baby can come in summer... cheesy cheesy cool
hehehehe grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CEtoO(f): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
My brother visited with snail so I decided to do veg stew with snail. Can eat with rice, plantain or yam

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2014
That looks very appetizing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:
This Weekends Mission

Operation Egusi Soup..

Ingredient;

1. Egusi.
2. Stockfish
3. Beef.v
4. Ugwu leaf (Pumpkin)
5. Palm Oil
6. Knorr Cubes
7. Fresh Nsukka Peppers..
8. Onions
9. Dried Fish
10. Salt
11. Dried Prawns a.k.a Oporo.
12. Ground Crayfish
13. Ground fresh Tomatoes

HELP..: I want my Egusi to be in klumps inside the soup as against just melted.. How do I achieve this.
how far ? You never cook finish?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MadCow1: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:
how far ? You never cook finish?

I say na weekend na.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:

I say na weekend na.. grin
oh. That's true cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2014
MadCow1:
This Weekends Mission

Operation Egusi Soup..

Ingredient;

1. Egusi.
2. Stockfish
3. Beef.
4. Ugwu leaf (Pumpkin)
5. Palm Oil
6. Knorr Cubes
7. Fresh Nsukka Peppers..
8. Onions
9. Dried Fish
10. Salt
11. Dried Prawns a.k.a Oporo.
12. Ground Crayfish
13. Ground fresh Tomatoes

Ha! Ds ingredient too much ooo*what do I know* btw, if I no taste this ur food, me and u go get problem for ds forum.
S/N: shudnt it be that the testament of someone who can cook,be shown by his/her ability to still make a food tasty even when he has limited ingredients? That's how I judge tho.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2014
CEtoO:
My brother visited with snail so I decided to do veg stew with snail. Can eat with rice, plantain or yam
looks yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2014
Wow, c enjoyment. you knw you clda sent invitations out 4 any interested guest (me cheesy ) abi na only una wan finish am?

CEtoO:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MadCow1: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2014
chimajii:

Ha! Ds ingredient too much ooo*what do I know* btw, if I no taste this ur food, me and u go get problem for ds forum.
S/N: shudnt it be that the testament of someone who can cook,be shown by his/her ability to still make a food tasty even when he has limited ingredients? That's how I judge tho.

Mba..

Cooking is an art to me..

Management of scarce ingredients is a whole nother matter. Many people cant still put together a good tasting meal even with all the ingredients available to them.

I judge meals on; Looks (appealing to behold)| Presentation &| tatste..

Since this is online and we cant possibly taste peoples works, we leave it to just looks and presentation.. Plus this thread gives ideas on meals to make.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CEtoO(f): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2014
[email][/email][sup][/sup][b][/b]
ShahzadNonso:
Wow, c enjoyment. you knw you clda sent invitations out 4 any interested guest (me cheesy ) abi na only una wan finish am?

Oya cum na b4 e finish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CEtoO(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2014
cocospice:

looks yummy
Tnx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Send ya address sharp sharp

CEtoO:
[email][/email][sup][/sup][b][/b]
Oya cum na b4 e finish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
These men just invade this place angry angry.

On a more serious note,i love it.The kitchen should be open for everybody... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Yam pottage for supper (Asaro)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bon appetite.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
edwife:

On a more serious note,i love it.The kitchen should be open for everybody... cheesy

Or maybe it's because men cook better. Just saying tho

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Cooking stew with goatmeat

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2014
edwife:

Even chronic bachelors too

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Where are my children o
Food is ready

Should I boil rice or yam?
r231, berem, coco candy,madcow1,sunnybobo3
Where una dey
Mommy wants to know

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:
Where are my children o
Food is ready
present ma. cheesy Where's the rice?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
present ma. cheesy Where's the rice?

Ada nmadu
Do you want rice or yam?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2014
babyosisi:

Ada nmadu
Do you want rice or yam?
rice nu. I'm addicted to rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 19, 2014
Ok
Will 3 mudu be enough for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bintdawood(f), MissSlimbody(f), Kobojunkie, Ikembeku, Chingyyy878, Childfree, Mariangeles(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.