Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5715959 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:

This boy eh
You must be a loving husband too

Adikwam lomantiki wink wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
berem:
Sunnybobo3, kedu ije isi nri? When is your next cooking?

I'm planning to cook moi moi next week. With mmanu akwu and wrapped with those green leaves grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I'm planning to cook moi moi next week. With mmanu akwu and wrapped with those green leaves grin grin
ok o!
When are we going on a holiday resort to Akwa Ibom? Hope you haven't forgotten o! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
berem:
ok o!
When are we going on a holiday resort in Akwa Ibom? Hope you haven't forgotten o! cheesy lipsrsealed

Nne ka emesigodi election. A nom oso Abiola now with ndi bem till at least June 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by r231(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:

Hahahahaha
Take it easy o
What's for lunch?
A whole goat?

Eba and ewedu grin

Pounded yam for dinner

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Nne ka emesigodi election. A nom oso Abiola now with ndi bem till at least June 2015
nsogbu adighi. I will wait patiently for that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I bought beans over two months now to make moi moi but the energy to make it no dey
I am really hungry for moi moi
The weather here is so gloomy,has been since yesterday,I have been laying in bed all day
I couldn't even attend the owanbe last night,very depressing weather
I have a wedding today,I am not planning to attend either

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Adikwam lomantiki wink wink

Lomantik man
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thanksgiving in the USA is next Thursday.
I started my cooking today with goatmeat ,lots of it too
Yes goatmeat again,I bought a full box of goatmeat and it has to be eaten.
I will cook the meat and put in the fridge to make things easier for me
Then I'll make the stew and moi moi on Wednesday
The turkey will be roasted on Thursday of course accompanied by the stuffing,green beans,etc.
Just one guest coming over

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cooking some Ogbono soup for lunch
Stock fish soaking in water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Berem, edwife,cococandy, come o
I bought this plantain since 5 days now and it hasn't ripened yet
Do you think it will ripen by Wednesday or should I go and find ripe ones
We need to eat it on Thursday
I have it in a bag in a dark closet
What else can I do to make it ripen quicker?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:
If you were in Nigeria,I would have adviced you to tie in a a black polythene bag and put in your car boot. heat will make it ripe faster than you imagine. But as it is,there is already winter in america that's why I think its not ripening fast.
Tie it in a black polythene bag and put in a sack and hide it in a corner where it would absord heat. E go ripe fast fast!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:

It is winter,it is going to be difficult for it to ripe on time.But try to tie it in a plastic bag and place it back in the closet,i hope it is hot or i would have prefer a place with air limitation.

On a safer side,buy some ripe ones just in case,you always have to have plan B.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Spinach,fish and semo....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:
they've said it all. Tie in up and place in a dark closet. The ones I bought last week all ripened liked that. Tied in double plastic bag and placed in a kitchen drawer that I don't always open.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
babyosisi:
Thanksgiving in the USA is next Thursday.
I started my cooking today with goatmeat ,lots of it too
Yes goatmeat again,I bought a full box of goatmeat and it has to be eaten.
I will cook the meat and put in the fridge to make things easier for me
Then I'll make the stew and moi moi on Wednesday
The turkey will be roasted on Thursday of course accompanied by the stuffing,green beans,etc.
Just one guest coming over

how big will your turkey be so that I can come chop reduce am for you wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

She cooks but I cook better, so I do most of the cooking and because I cook pretty well, I easily find fault in people's cooking when it falls below my standard.

Also, cooking is a hobby to me.
ok,i understand
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cooking soup.

Need to sharpen my knife sef

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Medium cooked steak

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Chillisauce:
Medium cooked steak

Hmm
Yum
I will do my roast on Thursday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stock fish,beef and the dried fish cooking

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
babyosisi:
is that you on you dp? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
But honestly this is torture o. Having to look at this food and keep salivating but won't still taste it embarassed

babyosisi:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tbaby4real(f): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
babyosisi:

You can keep it near your hot plate..... That's what I do during winter and it helps.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
babyosisi:

Hmm
Yum
I will do my roast on Thursday
waiting for the turkey folks for Thanksgiving.

We need to see assorted Turkey here that day

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ogbono cooking for Oga

Pasta for kids

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ogbono cooking,almost done

I had to divide my nmiri ofe into two
I expect this soup to be finished before Thursday.i need fresh soup for thanksgiving.

I have guest coming and she requested my vegetable soup on the menu

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
is that you on you dp? smiley

For where?
It is one picture that some eediots insist is me and they keeping posting it on threads and I have now adopted it as me
I am younger and way sexier than that wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Happy pounded yam sunday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
babyosisi:

For where?
It is one picture that some eediots insist is me and they keeping posting it on threads and I have now adopted it as me
I am younger and sexier than that
grin oh my days. This nairaland funny gan.
I've always imagined you in my head to be a hot momma,definitely fresher and more robust than that pic.

When I saw that pic I was like .

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
ayyoshert:
Happy pounded yam sunday

CHineke meee
Boys no dey joke o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (3467) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.