Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5715154 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 07, 2013
babyosisi: Enjoy
The scrambled eggs spent more time on the heat than it should haha
Gosh,I love custard on a Saturday morning,takes me back to childhood days,custard and carnation milk then a cup of ovaltine oh la la
Rice and beans,yummy

All looks good!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
babyosisi: Enjoy
The scrambled eggs spent more time on the heat than it should haha
Gosh,I love custard on a Saturday morning,takes me back to childhood days,custard and carnation milk then a cup of ovaltine oh la la
Rice and beans,yummy
Lol. Same here. Weekly routine for about a year now smiley.

@thread, I've been silently reading and eyeing this thread and all the delicious dishes you've all been posting. MissyB can I come for lunch? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Same here. Weekly routine for about a year now smiley.

@thread, I've been silently reading and eyeing this thread and all the delicious dishes you've all been posting. MissyB can I come for lunch? cheesy

Lol
Ours is custard or oat meal
You can take a girl out of Naija but you can never take Naija out of her
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissyB3(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Same here. Weekly routine for about a year now smiley.

You'll be very welcome. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dinner. . . Indomie and chicken nuggets
Yes! I can do yeye combo grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
y me: Dinner. . . Indomie and chicken nuggets
Yes! I can do yeye combo grin

This ya indomie is too dry. Next time put some carrots and prawns to it.

Plus the nuggets...all join. Don't forget to add onions!

Thank me later. And your welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vikin:

This ya indomie is too dry. Next time put some carrots and prawns to it.

Plus the nuggets...all join. Don't forget to add onions!

Thank me later. And your welcome
If I wanted to prepare it the way you asked that will probably take a while

reason I eat indomie is because it is very quick to prepare

and I don't have time preparing other meals smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
y me:
If I wanted to prepare it the way you asked that will probably take a while

reason I eat indomie is because it is very quick to prepare

and I don't have time preparing other meals smiley

I will post later the One I ate this morning. Very funny combo!

Pieces of chicken, prawn, egg, small stew, little veg oil, onion! cheesy

Long throat no good Sha! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
babyosisi:
Lol
Ours is custard or oat meal
You can take a girl out of Naija but you can never take Naija out of her
Lol. Word. Oatmeal for me is almost everyday bfast.

Missy_B:
You'll be very welcome. smiley
Tank you smiley

@topic,
I've been taking pics of my food for a while for my menu (check out Pepperplate.com. Great website/app to use in organizing your menus, grocery shopping etc) since hubby been 'complaining' he needs a menu with pictures to make up his mind on what he wants me to make (spoilt boy cheesy). Anyways, dinner from few nights ago...Lemon Pasta with Salmon (I did not like the lemon pasta sad)

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vikin:

All that for one food? grin grin

When I am hungry, the kind food combo I prepare ehnn you go fear grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Word. Oatmeal for me is almost everyday bfast.

Tank you smiley

@topic,
I've been taking pics of my food for a while for my menu (check out Pepperplate.com. Great website/app to use in organizing your menus, grocery shopping etc) since hubby been 'complaining' he needs a menu with pictures to make up his mind on what he wants me to make (spoilt boy cheesy). Anyways, dinner from few nights ago...Lemon Pasta with Salmon (I did not like the lemon pasta sad)

This your salmon resemble snake o! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
JeSoul: Lol. Word. Oatmeal for me is almost everyday bfast.

Tank you smiley

@topic,

Nice. . . . . smiley smiley
what did you not like about the pasta? I am not a fan of pasta myself, had too much of it in spain grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
y me:
Nice. . . . . smiley smiley
what did you not like about the pasta? I am not a fan of pasta myself, had too much of it in spain grin
The 'lemon' aspect. It made it too acidic (or perhaps na me add to much lemon), not sure but I didn't like it. Hubby ate my portion lol.

Vikin:

ROTFLOL cheesy cheesy cheesy this is why I enjoy this thread. I left the skin on that's why. I don't like fish "filets", I always feel 'cheated' of my skin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeSoul(f): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lemme post traditional for Vikin cheesy

Fried rice with steak, plantains & crabcake.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
JeSoul: Lemme post traditional for Vikin cheesy

Oh la la! Am just salivating on the plantain and steak!

Just the two, am ok and off to bed!

Crabcake?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vikin:

Your fart eh.. thank God i no dey stay with you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
honeric01:

Your fart eh.. thank God i no dey stay with you grin grin grin

My dear, when I fart, it's usually in the toilet and I make sure I flush the da.m n thing. sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vikin:

My dear, when I fart, it's usually in the toilet and I make sure I flush the da.m n thing. sad

You flush fart? jeez, orisirisi grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oyinbo life/lie no go kill person o grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jesoul, i love salmon. I tasted Alaskan and have been crazy about it.

let me not start posting pix here because I will just take over with all the assorted I'm making all the time.
Happy new year, I did maleness surgery because of you o.
grin
JeSoul: Lemme post traditional for Vikin cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2013
warm chocolate, french milk bread con jamon smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Vikin:

When I first saw it ,fear catch me o till I saw that it was fish

Come o
Are they sure
Je soul did you see the head and tail of the " fish"
E fit be reptile o grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Macaroni and cheese with grilled drumstick and green beans

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2013
Osisi When are you inviting me to your kitchen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 09, 2013
I have been using a new recipe for my stove top Mac and cheese lately and the family loves it
A co worker gave it to me
The secret ingredient is a can of evaporated milk or two depending on the size.
For a little twist I add one Maggi cube and a teaspoon full of diced onions to nigerianize it grin

For anyone interested

Ingredients

10 oz elbow macaroni
I can evaporated milk
2 cups mild or sharp cheddar cheese
2 eggs
1 table spoons vegetable oil
I stick of butter
I and half cup regular milk

Directions

Boil pasta for 7 minutes ,drain
Add milk to pasta,beat the eggs and add,add the melted butter and spoons of vegetable oil,lightly salt
Sprinkle your cheese and cover crockpot and turn heat to low and cook slowly for 3 hours.
Food is ready.

Of course you can decrease the qty of ingredients to decrease fat intake,use I or 2% milk
I also add half the qty of cheddar and then add velvetta cheese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2013
my breakfast, indomie n fried turkey

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Julesbloom: my breakfast, indomie n fried turkey

That's too much for breakfast, et healthy, cut down calories. cheesy

Nice meal for dinner!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2013
babyosisi: Macaroni and cheese with grilled drumstick and green beans

Is this food for you or your baby?

Palatable! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Vikin:

That's too much for breakfast, et healthy, cut down calories. cheesy

Nice meal for dinner!

lol food wey no reach me, hahahahahha
tnx for d advice though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 9:03am On Jan 10, 2013
mashed potato and veg with pigs in blankets(sausage wrapped in bacon).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2013
rice and peas with jerk chicken and salad.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 9:05am On Jan 10, 2013
puff puff

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2013
ayamase or as my daughter calls it green stew.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (3467) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.