Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,736 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5725540 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kourt: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls wu knows a good caterer in lagos? Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
moca:

U see ur life tongue
So Bc of washing u wanna learn how to do this one?
U r on a long thing! cheesy

Let me make it easier for u cos that her type na for pro dem.

Get uma or banana/plantain leave.
Pass tru fir heat to soften.
Cut them into pieces.
Place two or three together and tie d end with thread. Pour ur desired qty and tire d remaining. Viola.
It will still come out as moi moi and easier.
This and d other way r d 2 ways we prepare moimoi.
They call d one I described ajebo way cheesy.
That one no concern me, I've achieved my aim of tying moimoi with local leaves.

As per d charcoal stove. It's 100% better than firewood. Ur pot will still look like that. It's actually d heat that cooks d food.
No fire. U know how charcoal iron looks like.
Exactly like that.
I will get one for my outdoor cooking and roasting soon.

Lol! Stop laughing at me jare.

Me, I must learn that method. Okay, so which is the Ajepako way? cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lovely, lovely, lovely...

That's it! Am ma come spend the next holidays with you to learn how to work that grinding stone. cheesy

But the amount of pepper you've got in there embarassed embarassed embarassed I hardly ever use more than half a pepper in my soups. Yesterday I used one third of a pepper in my Jollof rice, one-third in my stew, and the remaining bit, back into the freezer o!

Chilli and Cococandy, I see you ladies...una well done smiley smiley
Lol....My mum won't eat okro if there is no enough pepper.

I'm going to come spend a weekend with you too so you will teach me all those imported food you post here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
kourt:
Pls wu knows a good caterer in lagos? Thank you

What of PH?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Breakfast.
French toast,oatmeal and orange juice

I burnt mine small. All join sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by may3(f): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
I have been a silent follower of this lovely thread...decided to the share d pixs of d soups I made for the week...e still inside pot sha,as e dey hot wink...oha soup and egusi soup with okazi leave

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Okra soup (made with Goat meat, tripe and kpomo) and Whole Wheat..

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by girlieTberry: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dinner with my hubby. Delicious! Rice,fish,snail,iris potato,goat meat pepper soup..

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lunch. Unripe Plantain fufu and edikaikong

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Roland17:
Okra soup (made with Goat meat, tripe and kpomo) and Whole Wheat..

You must be Igbo
See that garri like my husband azubuike own grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Spaghetti and meatballs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 1:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 3:20am On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

You must be Igbo
See that garri like my husband azubuike own grin

Lol...Nwaanyioma I am a very proud and confirm Igbo Guy..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Dinner at Texas de Brazil.

I just had too much food today.
Not good. angry
It is not as of they forced me o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Roland17:

Lol...Nwaanyioma I am a very proud and confirm Igbo Guy..

Nwanyioma shocked shocked shocked
I was speaking with one of my big mommies in The Lord and that was what she just called me and what she calls me
You are indeed in the Spirit
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Cococandy,I see there was a Biafran war on the DJ thread
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:55am On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:
Cococandy,I see there was a Biafran war on the DJ thread
no be small thing. Quite ugly and embarrassing. Anyway I think everyone has gotten theirs off their chests. Make we face topic at last.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:
Spaghetti and meatballs
Wow yummy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good Morning House!

Breakfast is served: Boiled Yam and Ugwu fried with eggs, tomatoes, and onions...my special treat.

But not everyone is an Ugwu fan, so the compensating alternative (yet nutritious) is Brussel Sprouts, stew, and boiled / fried eggs + mackerel.

Orange slices for vitamin C. Chocolate drinks to kick-start our Sunday. smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
wow... have actually learnt alot from this thread.. Don't think I'll have prob again deciding what to cook.. There are just lots of food to explore. .

Make una keep it up, we dey observe cheesy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
Breakfast.
French toast,oatmeal and orange juice

I burnt mine small. All join sha cheesy
happy sunday madame...how did u make u oat and what are those things on it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy:
Lunch. Unripe Plantain fufu and edikaikong
plaintain fufu? Did u make it urself.... Please gimme d recipe of ur edikakong

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Preparing Sunday lunch before church

Green beans about to be cooked
Jollof cooking
Plantain to be fried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
These oranges look succulent and taste heavenly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Added some left over grilled goatmeat to the jollof for flavor
I like goat flavor in stew and rice
Glad that stew is finally gone,cooked it in November for thanksgiving grin grin grin grin

Chai I am supposed to be fasting but I am now being tempted
Help me Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lunch is ready o my children
Herzumpther where are you!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rice and ofeakwu....(Banga)
I just love the taste the nchanwu leaves (scent leaf)added. The Okpei I added was also da bomb grin
Finally my yoghurt to wash it down.

I hate to cook, but watching all the pictures y'all keep uploading omo I no fit carry last.
Thanks all for the motivation.... kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
cococandy please don't get fat grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
edwife:

She is a madam now
It's allowed
That is the sign of madamhood. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
edwife:

Pounded plantain,cat fish, spinach and fried rice
i will try not to. I'm on a mini vacation anyway. Once I get home, I'm sure my hubby won't even let me eat half of this cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

She is a madam now
It's allowed
That is the sign of madamhood. grin grin
haha. No o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:
Lunch is ready o my children
Herzumpther where are you!
yummy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (3472) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sunnyhillsfarms, IVORY2009(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.