Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731298 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
CFCfan:

FriedPlantain

Nka wu starter! What is the main meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
veave:

ngwanu. nothing mega. Echi, I gote. ooo?

Nne try pm'ing cynhamscakes. They seem to be based in Abuja too.

https://www.nairaland.com/cynhamscakes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Nka wu starter! What is the main meal.
Plantain with rice tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Nne try pm'ing cynhamscakes. They seem to be based in Abuja too.

she stays in Abuja. let me ask her if she can do a delivery for KD.

Actually prefer someone resident in KD for ease of pickup or delivery, anyhow both parties want it...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cococandy I dey feel your pictures noni cheesy

When is iPhone7 coming out, I need to order one btw.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
softysparky:
Cococandy I dey feel your pictures noni cheesy

thanks darl kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
Nairaland and drama.

If you ignore one fool too much and they become desperate for attention, they go create a new account to come attack you. cheesy

If you can beef, hate on and envy someone who doesn't know or care about your existence, only God knows what you can do to a friend of yours who seems to be happy with their life.

Kill them maybe?
Evil people everywhere.

lols.
They are everywhere on NL.
I don't know why they hate to see happy couples....lmao

They keep on wishing your life is/could be as pathetic as they want it to be or probably their lives are pathetic...but God is stronger than them. grin

Osukosu nwa-mkpi is their case grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
CFCfan:

FriedPlantain

So when cooks are posting food ndi fried plantain will show up too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

So when cooks are posting food ndi fried plantain will show up too
grin grin grin its a symptom of kwarafshun

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

I think they are so pained and bitter when they see someone else living that life they so much desire and dream of.

Or should I say it's inferiority complex.

Whichever one, it's too bad. Ekworo na anyaufu ajoka!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

U know why I'm laughing baa

Apparently, you have been disturbing him for it?? Take time ooooo

HBD dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

From the day she posted her wedding pictures,the gates of hell were flung open and demons entered some people here with alacrity
The babe left Nigeria,migrated to USA,their demons drank conc acid as if she were the first or she was parading herself as better than they
Now she is posting ordinary pictures,they now accuse her of enhancing the pictures and eating unhealthy
On a food thread that is just about posting pictures
If not that my iPad is outdated,I would be enhancing till thy kingdom come

Cococandy is not even making it easy on them
Those fine pictures she posts on her profile can make any haters want to quench
Nne raise your left hand in one of them and show us the rocks on your finger
Let them kukuma die

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

I have said it continually you people are not hearing me
Mad people dey hia in quantum
Didn't you see when someone left my food and started commenting on my outfit and how it was inappropriate for dinner
Like she sat with me at the table
Same outfit in my profile btw
That was your issue with whosoever, I never meant to attack anyone.
Go through my comments and you'll realise that I liked what she made but my problem was I couldn't figure out what she used and I adviced baam the pig felt to remind others that she uses a phone.

People without life expect others to envy them when in the real life you lazy around doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:

That was your issue with whosoever, I never meant to attack anyone.
Go through my comments and you'll realise that I liked what she made but my problem was I couldn't figure out what she used and I adviced baam the pig felt to remind others that she uses a phone.

People without life expect others to envy them when in the real life you lazy around doing nothing.

Then ask what she used
I read your post
It had envy written all over it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
And I really hate to have to deal with stuff like that. Just that one has to to avoid passing off as weak.

So if dem gimme one, I reply x10. No dulling. Except when I'm not in the mood.
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

They keep on wishing your life is/could be as pathetic as they want it to be or probably their lives are pathetic...but God is stronger than them. grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

From the day she posted her wedding pictures,the gates of hell were flung open and demons entered some people here
The babe left Nigeria,migrated to USA,their demons drank conc acid as if she were the first or she was parading herself as better than they
Now she is posting ordinary pictures,they now accuse her of enhancing the pictures

Cococandy is not even naming it easy on them

hahahahaha
She should keep shoving the envy/jealousy down their f**king throats!
It's alarming, what do they want to hear?
That her husband is maltreating her? Or she is dying of malnutrition?

So that they can smile and say yes, marriages are actually painful, bitter and sad. The bad news is, they wouldn't be getting such report in a veryyyy long time. wink , not because it would happen and we would conceal it but because our marriages are actually awesome. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kimoni:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

U know why I'm laughing baa

Apparently, you have been disturbing him for it?? Take time ooooo

HBD dear
Lol. I've not been disturbing him for it, he fell in love with it too. grin

Thanks ma'am....its actually on 10th of February smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I've not been disturbing him for it, he fell in love with it too. grin

Thanks ma'am....its actually on 10th of February smiley

In advance then smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kimoni:

In advance then smiley
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
This one is a special case. Creating new different accounts to continue her attacks when I ignore the old account.

If she didn't mean to attack anyone like she claims, when I explained to her that my phone is the reason why my pics are very colorful, she would have been like 'ok. I didn't realize that'.
Instead she saw that one as something to fret over again while adding her usual invectives and digs at my person.
Where in God's earth is a phone a big deal to make one react that way to simple explanation.

That's was when I even realized she's the one.
I initially thought it was just a neutral troll.

I need to find out from Kay if he promised to marry her before and dumped her. grin

babyosisi:

From the day she posted her wedding pictures,the gates of hell were flung open and demons entered some people here with alacrity
Now she is posting ordinary pictures,they now accuse her of enhancing the pictures and eating unhealthy
On a food thread that is just about posting pictures

Cococandy is not even making it easy on them
Nne raise your left hand in one of them and show us the rocks on your finger
Let them kukuma die

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

Then ask what she used
I read your post
It had envy written all over it
cheesy envy of food? Kitchen? What exactly? Phone? You wish.

I don't envy someone without a life outside Nairaland.
I should envy you because youu work and earn your money, so tell me why I should envy her when I don't even know the ape.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahaha
She should keep shoving the envy/jealousy down their f**king throats!
It's alarming, what do they want to hear?
That her husband is maltreating her? Or she is dying of malnutrition?

So that they can smile and say yes, marriages are actually painful, bitter and sad. The bad news is, they wouldn't be getting such report in a veryyyy long time. wink , not because it would happen and we would conceal it but because our marriages are actually awesome. cheesy

People here are terrible
You know some years ago I left nairaland for a few years and didn't post a thing,read as a guest once in a while and heard someone telling nairalanders she knew me in real life,I was unmarried,a certain age and living with a man that didn't want to marry me and that I was barren.
If you know the maturity it took me not to respond for months.
Handles popped up that these same people swore were all mine
People here who would laugh with me went from thread to thread repeating the new revelation they had heard about me

See me that carried belle each time Oga smiled at me being called barren
Pikins were dropping in my womb till I had to beg dr Rubinstein to cut off my information highway grin
Most people actually believed it at the time
Recently some other eediots I whipped on threads came up with a picture they claimed was me and actually gave me a name and address with divorce records.
Same me o that was unmarried getting a divorce shocked grin
See my siggy
My husband is supposedly azubuike

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chai cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
This one is a special case. Creating new different accounts to continue her attacks when I ignore the old account.

If she didn't mean to attack anyone like she claims, when I explained to her that my phone is the reason why my pics are very colorful, she would have been like 'ok. I didn't realize that'.
Instead she saw that one as something to fret over again while adding her usual invectives and digs at my person.
Where in God's earth is a phone a big deal to make one react that way to simple explanation.

That's was when I even realized she's the one.
I initially thought it was just a neutral troll.

I need to find out from Kay if he promised to marry her before and dumped her. grin

Please what is the original moniker?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cococandy, did u break anybody's heart?

We're u giving them blue light b4 u marry cos I can't understand this anymore.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
babyosisi:

People here are terrible
You know some years ago I left nairaland for a few years and didn't post a thing,read as a guest once in a while and heard someone telling nairalanders she knew me in real life,I was unmarried,a certain age and living with a man that didn't want to marry me and that I was barren.
If you know the maturity it took me not to respond for months.
Handles popped up that these same people swore were all mine
People here who would laugh with me went from thread to thread repeating the new revelation they had heard about me

See me that carried belle each time Oga smiled at me being called barren
Pikins were dropping in my womb till I had to beg dr Rubinstein to cut off my information highway grin
Most people actually believed it at the time
Recently some other eediots I whipped on threads came up with a picture they claimed was me and actually gave me a name and address with divorce records.
Same me o that was unmarried getting a divorce shocked grin
See my siggy
My husband is supposedly azubuike

Hahahaaaa!
Nwunye azubuike! cheesy

I followed those threads that time and lol!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pheww and the eediot has always being arrogant towards a lot of peeps.
I should have ignored you since stupidit?y is your trademark.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
moca:
Cococandy, did u break anybody's heart?

We're u giving them blue light b4 u marry cos I can't understand this anymore.
I'm innocent smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
moca:

Hahahaaaa!
Nwunye azubuike! cheesy

I followed those threads that time and lol!

Lol
Azu m is doing alright
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mmadukaku:
Pheww and the eediot has always being arrogant towards a lot of peeps.
I should have ignored you since stupidit?y is your trademark.

Are you a male or female
Do u know?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
cococandy:
I'm innocent smiley
You see your life? undecided

Even for kitchen thread dem dey beef you grin

Change and be like them so that all of una go dey the same grade. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
You don't know her yet you know why her life is like outside nairaland.

Nwa Mkpi

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Decentlyproud(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.