Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,842 members, 7,798,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5710180 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:10am On Feb 26, 2015
tchidi:
angry angry angry
*dark scowl at everyone* angry angry

I had a lot to do today so I came back late. Big Bro was so hungry he went and made wheat himself.

My dear Foodies, the wheat was so soft, it was almost runny... I wonder how he ate it.
He actually put some for me in a flask but when I saw it, I had to settle for fruit... sorry I forgot to snap it.
ndo grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Recipe and Procedure. ..For this soup.......... grin

diced Okra and little ugu leaves,periwinkles, dry fish, fresh fish, stock fish ,meat, oil ,salt ,Maggi ,pepper, crayfish, dawadawa and meat water about a cup and half......

Process
wash and boil every other thing till it sizzles for about 25 minutes, except the okra and the ugu vegetables when you sure it's okay add your okra and ugu to the boiling put mix very well season to your desire.put the put down at exactly 3 minutes after so you have a nice crunchy okra soup that can go with fufu, eba, lafun, amala semo or wheat. grin grin grin am going with fufu anyways.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 26, 2015
^^lovely!
D periwinkle got me kiss
Can't do without it.
Any thing from d sea makes me high.
Thanks to growing up in mba miri cheesy
Shrimps o,lobsters,peri,crab,fresh fish, alligator(very sweet) fresh crayfish.oyester name them.
One day now I will muster courage and prepare isam like riverine people.
Cook with d she.ll and michaaa the thing.
U eat these things,i tell u,nothing will ever take u to hospital.
Add exercise and u r in heaven!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:
Fried rice coming

I gakwa agbawa!
Ok,i will not talk again.
I know what my inlaw can do grin cheesy tongue
So enjoooooy! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaypea98: 3:14am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:
Chei
I forgot to take the picture early enough grin
Lunch today
I have started weaning myself off my coke zero .havent had one in about 2weeks now

I almost that thing for body lotion or
was i correct?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 26, 2015
moca:

I gakwa agbawa!
So enjoooooy! cheesy

No need watching anything
Small time now afo ime a bia
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2015
moca:

I gakwa agbawa!
So enjoooooy! cheesy

grin
The rice I no even chop am. He was like "it's too late in the day for carbs. So leave it until tomorrow ehn. Eat light food"

You need to see my face right now angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:27am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

No need watching anything
Small time now afo ime a bia

Let me see what he will say then. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Chillisauce:

This is for you and baby cheesy

Awwww, thanks Chilli kiss kiss

No cooking for me tonite smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 6:52am On Feb 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Chai see good food everywhere. This is really nice.

My simple lunch of moimoi and and dinner of noodles and suya ( machai system) grin

Ma'am kimoni how baby o? Please take plenty pepper soup o. kiss

I crave for this moi moi so bad, wish I could jump at it now. He's doing great dear, thnks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:
Fried rice coming
Coco recipe and procedure.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prince047(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:
See what this kid is doing to the food I gave him
Look at the salad
I will beat somebody o

lol

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello everyone..

Made yam chips and beef sauce on Saturday

Egg made with tomato paste sauce for yam

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Theeldah(f): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
hey guys
.....i made curry noodles and fried egg whites

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
softysparky:

Coco recipe and procedure.
Good morning.
cococandy:

3 cups of rice
Carrot {about 3 big sizes}
Green beans {2 cups}
Sweet Peas {small tin}
Sweet corn{small tin}
Kidney beans(small tin)
Green pepper and red pepper {1 big size each}
Liver {300g}
Meat {2kg}(chicken, beef or goat meat)
I used chicken
Vegetable oil {15cl}
Onions {One bulb}
Curry powder
Turmeric (coloring spice) {2 T/spoons}
Salt and pepper to taste

Parboil the goat meat, chicken or any other with all the necessary ingredient (salt, onions, thyme spice, curry powder, and any other spice of choice) the good thing is that you can chose your spices and flavors. Allow the meat to cook for ten to fifteen minutes, taste for salt, then pick out and grill, deep fry or barbecue or bake
(I baked at 370•) for 2hrs

Chop the cabbage, green beans, carrot, liver and set aside.
Fry the liver if you want. I like to fry mine

Remove the white center seeds from the green and red bell peppers and also slice.

Parboil the rice also and cook with half of the juice obtained from parboiling the meat (water from the meat) and two to three cups of water, cook until it is almost done.
Set aside

Set your cooking pot on fire, allow to dry, then pour in about 10cl of groundnut or vegetable (or margarine) If you want to use cooking margarine a sachet would be enough.

Allow to heat then add the sliced onions stir for 1-2 minutes then add the chopped carrot and green beans, any of this two can actually go first.

Stir for 1-2 minutes then add the curry powder. Add the cabbage, stir, add the meat juice (water from the meat), add ground pepper (optional), add the chopped fried liver, add 1-2 cubes of maggi or knorr then stir and taste.

You would have a yellowish mixture which would often taste overly spiced, don’t worry the rice would balance the taste. (If it doesn’t taste overly spiced it is advisable to add another cube of maggi and salt so it doesn’t become tasteless after you add the white rice.

If you are satisfied with the taste then add the green and red bell pepper, sweet corn,kidney beans and sweet peas, stir, add the almost-done white rice, stir, cover your pot and
cook for 5 to 10 minutes, you are done with fried rice.

My dear if you know where I had to go to find this post again cos I was too lazy to type it again grin

You can tweak your measurements and spice and seasonings according to your tatse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
cococandy:

My dear if you know where I had to go to find this post again cos I was too lazy to type it again grin

You can tweak your measurements and spice and seasonings according to your tatse.
Honestly, I know you have posted this recipe before. I had to search all your posts to dig it out but no way.
Thanks a lot Coco.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
softysparky:

Honestly, I know you have posted this recipe before. I had to search all your posts to dig it out but no way.
Thanks a lot Coco.
you're welcome smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
bukatyne:
Hello everyone..

Made yam chips and beef sauce on Saturday

Egg made with tomato paste sauce for yam
Oh boy...these are the foods that make life worth living. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
Alutacontinua deactivated? cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Who is eating that small fufu?
Is that a snack or a full meal

Full meal. Minus entree and dessert.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dinner.

The yummiest moi moi. Very soft and sweet.

Added minced meat, one egg, Tomate, pepper,onions etc. Blended the whole thing together .

Baked in the oven with shrimps

Pizza for those that don't like the moi moi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
New phone on my mind. See as my veg soup black shocked shocked my cam sha. undecided couldn't even eat it sef.

Anyway that's my lunch.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lolx @black soup. D koko be say, e dey give nutrient n satisfaction to d belle. See d small swallow self #yimu, abi its all in a bid to fit into dat size 6 wedding gown #winks
Herzumpther:
New phone on my mind. See as my veg soup black shocked shocked my cam sha. undecided couldn't even eat it sef.

Anyway that's my lunch.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dis woman self. Am goin to be like u when i grow up. Chai! See all dese ajebo dishes. My future husby na lucky man sha. I love all ur meals nne. Jisike
Chillisauce:
Dinner.

The yummiest moi moi. Very soft and sweet.

Added minced meat, one egg, Tomate, pepper,onions etc. Blended the whole thing together .

Baked in the oven with shrimps

Pizza for those that don't like the moi moi.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
urchbarbie:
Lolx @black soup. D koko be say, e dey give nutrient n satisfaction to d belle. See d small swallow self #yimu, abi its all in a bid to fit into dat size 6 wedding gown #winks
Lol. You no serious at all. grin grin no be only size 6 cheesy

I would have managed if I didn't mistakenly pour my scent leaf after grinding away. That scent leaf soup was seriously on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
urchbarbie:
Dis woman self. Am goin to be like u when i grow up. Chai! See all dese ajebo dishes. My future husby na lucky man sha. I love all ur meals nne. Jisike
I'm planning to enrol in her catering school I dey tell you. I must learn all this onyibo recipes by force. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ild av luvd to knw how dat tastes. We only use scent leaf to amke certain dishes @home like peppersoup, beans, yam porridge. Av never heard of scentleaf soup esp blended.
Herzumpther:
Lol. You no serious at all. grin grin no be only size 6 cheesy

I would have managed if I didn't mistakenly pour my scent leaf after grinding away. That scent leaf soup was seriously on my mind grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
urchbarbie:
Ild av luvd to knw how dat tastes. We only use scent leaf to amke certain dishes @home like peppersoup, beans, yam porridge. Av never heard of scentleaf soup esp blended.
Ah its its tasty dear. I use engine to grind the leaves, scent leaves, pepper, crayfish all together. Tomorrow or next I will cook it and post the step by step pics here for you to see.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ild rily luv to see d end product. Post it with d recipe pls
Herzumpther:
Ah its its tasty dear. I use engine to grind the leaves, scent leaves, pepper, crayfish all together. Tomorrow or next I will cook it and post the step by step pics here for you to see.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
urchbarbie:
Ild rily luv to see d end product. Post it with d recipe pls
OK dear.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:29am On Feb 27, 2015
Pressure cooker on my mind.

Hmm wipes sweat cheesy

Does anybody know how to get oxtail to cook faster without a pressure cooker?

I've been cooking this one for hours to make vegetable and okro soup.
No way. The thing still remain gidigba for pot.

And I even bought it smoked so I assumed to would be softer than the fresh ones issued to buy before. angry

My meat and stock fish don scatter for pot but the oxtail no gree. And I need to go out in an hour

#sorry for ranting angry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2015
cococandy:
Pressure cooker on my mind.

Hmm wipes sweat cheesy

Does anybody know how to get oxtail to cook faster without a pressure cooker?

I've been cooking this one for hours to make vegetable and okro soup.
No way. The thing still remain gidigba for pot.

And I even bought it smoked so I assumed to would be softer than the fresh ones issued to buy before. angry

My meat and stock fish don scatter for pot but the oxtail no gree. And I need to go out in an hour

#sorry for ranting angry

I throw a clean nail into the pot when I boil stockfish or cowleg....

You can try it

(Biko remove the nail when you are done tongue)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (3466) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.