Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729483 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
You know your village people are after you when your gas finishes in the middle of a cooking spree... angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Genergo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
For your cooking gas deliveries call 012914225. We deliver free of charge and our prices are the best. We also handle maintenance services for you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
tchidi:
You know your village people are after you when your gas finishes in the middle of a cooking spree... angry angry angry
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
tchidi:

grin and it always does!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Akposy:
Dreamsinbc
have done mine....hope i tried

In fact, over try sef. As long as you loved the taste, carry go abeg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
tchidi:
Lol. Ndo dear. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
tchidi:

That is why you need two cylinders nne
For in case of incasity
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dreamsinbc:

In fact, over try sef. As long as you loved the taste, carry go abeg.
tanx sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahmanim: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
plz how do i prepare spring beans
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yum
Lunch
Trying to eat healthier

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dessert afterwards grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
ho pee o smiley hi don cook hanoda won eo smiley disi wan geti fish hinsai smiley kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
babyosisi:

That is why you need two cylinders nne
For in case of incasity

That is ehn,!! I really do!! Na 'nri election' I de cook o! As I no gree go east, make I fortify my kitchen 'incase of incasity' undecided embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladynice: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dreamsinbc:

The only major difference between those 2 soups is the leaves. You use basically the same base for both of them. Now, where is your husband from? Anambra? Imo? I ask because Anambra people use longer bitter leaves, and cocoyam instead of achi to thicken the soup.

ok he stays at anambra
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladynice: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
thanks 4 d reoly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladynice: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
waistbead:
n

Hmmmmmmm....

y Hmmmmmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:56am On Mar 27, 2015
waistbead:
Breakfast..Yam pepper soup
Jii Miri-oku...yummm tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=ladynice post=32041002]

y Hmmmmmm [/quote

Because u don't knw how to cook...u said u are seriously learning how to cook...hmmmm again..person no der learn left hand for OLD AGE...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dreamsinbc(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2015
@ladynice, ok.

First thing to note, Anambra people don't joke with dry fish and okporoko inside soup.

Boil cocoyam and pound, set aside.

Boil meat with salt and maggi, when meat is almost done, add stock fish and dry fish. Add pepper (the ultimate in Oha and Bitter leaf is yellow pepper). Yellow pepper adds an aroma and taste that basic atarodo or dry pepper don't.

You may need to add some liquid at this point if your stock is drying out. Bring stock to a boil.

The easy way is to add crayfish, ogili (locust bean paste), palm oil and boiled cocoyam at this point, then cover and cook for about 15 minutes, till the cocoyam is dissolved.

Stir and taste. Add maggi, salt to taste. At this point, some people add ground uziza seeds, some don't. It's up to you.

Add your oha or bitterleaf. Stir once, and leave to simmer for about 2-4 minutes, depending on how soft you like your vegetable. I prefer less time, personally.

The soup should not be watery, but not too thick either.

*ask in the market for washed Anambra bitter leaf- it's longer than the other type. You still have to wash it well o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Spaghetti and egg for lunch

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chillis: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Unripe plantain made with salmon, prawn, tomatoes and vegetables.

No oil at all.

Fried rice with 1 tablespoon of oil.
Roasted turkey.
# healthy eating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by spykid014(f): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
My first attempt at Abacha ( African Salad ) making. Tasted even yummier than it looks. cheesy cheesy wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
spykid014:
My first attempt at Abacha ( African Salad ) making. Tasted even yummier than it looks. cheesy cheesy wink

looks really nice.

when last did I eat Abacha. now I am hungry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chillis:
Unripe plantain made with salmon, prawn, tomatoes and vegetables.

No oil at all.

Fried rice with 1 tablespoon of oil.
Roasted turkey.
# healthy eating.
yummy. I'm gonna try that plantain dish. What vegetable leaf did you use?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rice for Habibi my nephew.

Eba and beg for popcy. Still shocked dad ordered for Eba instead of wheat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LewisO: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Rice for Habibi my nephew.

Eba and beg for popcy. Still shocked dad ordered for Eba instead of wheat.
tongue undecided lipsrsealed shocked angry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
LewisO:

tongue undecided lipsrsealed shocked angry cry
Shooooo. Kilode? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Election breakfast grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LewisO: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Shooooo. Kilode? shocked
[size=14pt]Kini koni de?

Wey my own share? undecided
[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Kini koni de?

Wey my own share? undecided
[/size]
Yesterday own don go o lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
MadCow1:
Dinner is served.. grin
this yo kitchen just be like Sheraton hotel and towers kitchen cheesy bro are u into oil and gas
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MadCow1: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nmeri17:
this yo kitchen just be like Sheraton hotel and towers kitchen cheesy bro are u into oil and gas

grin

Lol... Thanks bro.. grin

And I did work for an oil and gas company, now I run my own company but still in the oil and gas sector.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sulips(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.