Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5726301 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kieryn(f): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Breakfast- Bread, Baked eggs w/ cornbeef, Beans and plantain porridge

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Spicy calamari and just plain rice wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
chineloSA:
Lord Jesus!

These are the meals that make life worth living! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
sholay2011:

Lord Jesus!

These are the meals that make life worth living! grin

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Eating grass cheesy
Lol potatoes, fish and salad greens

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Now its time to litter this page. Some meal i've had in the past 2 weeks.

Beans and corn (am I the only one who eats this combination?)
Roasted plantain with fried egg

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
More

Vegetable and coconut rice
Meatpie and spicy chicken with coffee

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Last

Chicken and chips (no i didn't make it and yes its unhealthy)

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chronique(m): 12:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Fried rice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chronique(m): 12:23am On Jun 26, 2015
Fried rice I made on my birthday

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chronique(m): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Fried eggs with hotdog

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Moana:
lolz see gentleman. You too like food die o
muchecheche...the stomach is the way to a man's heart and with a meal like that, you're driving at 300km/hr to my heart smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Lazy weekend breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
chineloSA:

calamari that sheyi law ate ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chinese people make good banana fritters..yum!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ewuro4, kimoni, chillisauce, how are y'all liking me now? grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
naijababe:

Why naijababe? Why?? Why are you persecuting my stomach with such? This is a criminal offense...I can't stop looking at this..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nmeri17:
muchecheche...the stomach is the way to a man's heart and with a meal like that, you're driving at 300km/hr to my heart smiley
lol i try o. Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Naijababe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***faints***

How did you bring in so many snails shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dyabman(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
naijababe:

I'm hungry now embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
naijababe:

Eleyi o da oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
chineloSA:
Pls give me your calamari recipe.
I like it at the restaurants but I don't know how to make it plus they always have it battered and deep fried.

This seems to be a healthier option.( minus the stew oil of course cheesy)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 3:18am On Jun 27, 2015
I've been following this thread for a long time, I'm just wondering how you guys eat those food you post.

My regular food are rice, beans, eba, semo with egusi or vegetable soup, bread. I don't like fruits.

I wil try to upgrade my kitchen by buying some kitchen equipments that will help me cook fast and eat healthy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2015
rezzy:
I've been following this thread for a long time, I'm just wondering how you guys eat those food you post.

My regular food are rice, beans, eba, semo with egusi or vegetable soup, bread. I don't like fruits.

I wil try to upgrade my kitchen by buying some kitchen equipments that will help me cook fast and eat healthy.

Thumbs up! That's the whole idea

You can check out the healthy food thread too, it's also very inspiring

At least, it inspires me a lot

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
cococandy:

Pls give me your calamari recipe.
I like it at the restaurants but I don't know how to make it plus they always have it battered and deep fried.

This seems to be a healthier option.( minus the stew oil of course cheesy)

Ingredients
Water
500g Calamaris
Garlic butter ( optional )
Olive oil
1 red onion
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
Garlic
Ginger
Maggie cube
Green chillies ( according to your taste )
Salt ( optional )

I choose to boil by calamaris until soft.Just to remove any bacteria which may be in my calamaris.When the water is about to evaporate, add just a table spoon of garlic butter and shallow fry the calamaris just to seal the garlic taste into them.
Then in seperate deep saucepan, fry onions, garlic, ginger and all your peppers and your green chillies. Add your maggie cube. Stir until all soft. Add calamaries and contiinue frying. ( I usually add a little water for frying when my olive oil disappears in evaporation ). Lastly when all the ingredients are sealed, add a can of chopped tomatoes. Bring to boil until there is no water.

Add any herb to your liking.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Breakfast!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks smiley
chineloSA:

Ingredients
Water
500g Calamaris
Garlic butter ( optional )
Olive oil
1 red onion
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
Garlic
Ginger
Maggie cube
Green chillies ( according to your taste )
Salt ( optional )

I choose to boil by calamaris until soft.Just to remove any bacteria which may be in my calamaris.When the water is about to evaporate, add just a table spoon of garlic butter and shallow fry the calamaris just to seal the garlic taste into them.
Then in seperate deep saucepan, fry onions, garlic, ginger and all your peppers and your green chillies. Add your maggie cube. Stir until all soft. Add calamaries and contiinue frying. ( I usually add a little water for frying when my olive oil disappears in evaporation ). Lastly when all the ingredients are sealed, add a can of chopped tomatoes. Bring to boil until there is no water.

Add any herb to your liking.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gogodaye(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:
Breakfast!
Sure African meal......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:
Breakfast!
grin this your garri bowl no big at all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ApexTitan(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
touchmeder:
Last

Chicken and chips (no i didn't make it and yes its unhealthy)

Southern Fried Chicken in Wuse 2. Correct?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
glimpse:
grin
this your garri bowl no big at all

At all o grin

In fact today na garri day. Okra in seafood medley with eba

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
naijababe:

At all o grin

In fact today na garri day. Okra in seafood medley with eba

Kai this woman. See that humongous Lagos ede undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (3472) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, Faithfulfaythe and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.