Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5663512 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2015
all4naija:

I only speak my mind because I think there is freedom of speech in this forum and here in particular. I don't mean no harm, seriously!
Nigerians seem to shy away from truth sometimes. It is not a good thing.

I have come to realise the bolded.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Ariyke:
I used available foodstuffs at my disposal and it was a quick dinner soup if u look closely u'd notice no meat or anything in it buh I late it with gladness and gratefulness in my heart

Pls don't mind him jor, I have never seen a soup that looks more inviting. Melon has got its own distinct natural taste and you only need to put in enough onions to bring that wonderful taste in a soup. Like Fanny said, I wish I could make pounded yam with ur melon soup. Yummy!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Ewuro4. Get Behind Me Woman. You Shall Mention Me No More.

Good people...what is for Breakfast?.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vokalguy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Apparently this thread has become a dissing avenue.... please get back to the food!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
FannySwindler maybe your should provide the breakfast....waiting eagerly for your e-food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amis:
FannySwindler maybe your should provide the breakfast....waiting eagerly for your e-food
Amis, your moniker looks familiar. Like that of a fellow sister on a healthy fb page.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
debolly:

Amis, your moniker looks familiar. Like that of a fellow sister on a healthy fb page.

Which fb page my dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amis:

Which fb page my dear
ECH
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
debolly:

ECH

Not me dear...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kimoni:

I have come to realise the bolded.

I realized that a while ago.

He just needs to be more sensitive. That's all.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
cococandy:

I realized that a while ago.

He just needs to be more sensitive. That's all.

True, criticisms can be destructive when not communicated properly.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
FannySwindler:
Ewuro4. Get Behind Me Woman. You Shall Mention Me No More.

Good people...what is for Breakfast?.

Oh STFU and leave my moniker outta your wretched fingers. undecided

Shaybebaby, made something similar to what I described on your thread yesterday. Took the pic in a rush so it's kinda blurry but you get the idea.

Wild rice&long grain parboiled rice , broiled plantain, and chunky stew (sliced r-b peppers, tomatoes ,onions, garlic,bullion cube & oil)

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eew.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good boy. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

Oh STFU and leave my moniker outta your wretched fingers. undecided

Shaybebaby, made something similar to what I described on your thread yesterday. Took the pic in a rush so it's kinda blurry but you get the idea.

Wild rice&long grain parboiled rice , broiled plantain, and chunky stew (sliced r-b peppers, tomatoes ,onions, garlic,bullion cube & oil)

Broiled plantain? The _fuck is broiled plantain? There ain't no plantain if it ain't no Friedplantain! Lubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Broiled plantain? The _fuck is broiled plantain? There ain't no plantain if it ain't no Friedplantain! Lubbish! angry

That is boli now. Change is good sometimes. wink

Breezyrita where you dey? This guy won't let my food be oh.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
FannySwindler:
Eew.
Eew my ass! talk true say you no salivate after seeing that beautiful meal. Talk true. angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

That is boli now. Change is good sometimes. wink

Breezyrita where you dey? This guy won't let my food be oh.
Breezyrita!! shocked shocked

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Breezyrita!! shocked shocked

Gen gen .. Gotta hunt for that Beau , na only she fit handle you pass angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Friedplantain. Ha-ha... The fact that you salivated doesn't mean everyone should.

And I have not pointed to any food. I have every right to say Eeew.

Where is your own plantain. It might appeal to me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Good! Now lets follow silently without abuse, just don't click "like" on any burnt plantain you see okay?
Lmao! Na wa ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
all4naija:

No, it doesn't! I am sorry ma'am.

lol..what was the lolling for then
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Na wa ooo
Hehehe Idowu wetin you wan make I talk naa.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

Gen gen .. Gotta hunt for that Beau , na only she fit handle you pass angry
That pix you posted some minutes ago, shey na dinner be that, lunch or breakfast?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Greedie1 shocked shocked shocked shocked

Girl, happy new year ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

You no try at all grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
FannySwindler:
where is your own plantain. It might appeal to me. cool
I don't eat plantain, I'm Friedplantain! angry

No be say I don see you post any pishure since sef, na to dey salivate dey do long throat for here. angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:
You no try at all grin grin
But honestly wetin I for talk tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
That pix you posted some minutes ago, shey na dinner be that, lunch or breakfast?

That was supper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
softysparky:

Softy, where your own food dey, abi you no dey cook?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ewuro4:

That was supper.
How do I get mine? I never chop your food since I don know you. And you are yet to give me my share of that Mayweather bet. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Softy, where your own food dey, abi you no dey cook?
I don't have a camera phone and also I no sabi cook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Omenkeafuruanya(m), StandardJohn(m), Cyril44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.