Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5710470 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin grin grin
FannySwindler, I can't thank u enough. Low self esteem online Dude ur tripping! M having so much fun with u here. U cldnt even catch d sarcasm.

U going on and on about me being homosexual jst keeps cracking me up. My memory fails me when am trying to remember something irrelevant lyk ur name. I can't jst be bothered with it.

I don't expect u to be concerned, I don't live on people's opinion of me. U only keep yapping on one thing, my mental capacity which is so funny.
U just have to sound tough to help ur self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayoi. For the sake of the thread and to avoid derailing. I won't be responding to you and your likes. You are here by ignored.

You can suggest another thread...where I can deal with your issues. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Y can't u express urself without being abusive ? Speaks a lot abt ur person actually.
Also ur vocabulary seems to revolve around d brain and sexual organs too. Were u abused?

If u pay more attention to ur posts u wld see u r d1 with serious mental issues to deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
shrekandfiona:

now this is funny and made me post here for the first time cheesy
All thru my pregnancy, i used to come here in stealth mode to drool on you, Ewuro4 and herzhumpter's delicacies. The pictures alone were filling smiley
After drooling, I'll then go to any naija cuisine close to me and eat local foods. If there is a lagos island cafe close to you, go there. They serve a buffet of all naija dishes for about 15$ per head. You'll eat till you drop but no take out. I wish you a smooth 9 months journey cheesy

grin grin Drastic times calls for drastic measures.

Congrats Cococandy. I hope you have a spît cup handy? wink

ayoi:
@ tatacherie, I think it got black cuz
-u either covered it while u were cooking.
- u steamed in extremely hot water for a long time.
- u cooked it for a long time.
True.
Yes. Overcooked vegetables is unpleasant to the eyes, though still tasty. grin

I only blanch my veggies (pour boiling water over it then immediately shock it in ice cold water to retain the greeness) , never cook them.

Bros abeg stop it , if you know what I mean, it's just pointless going back and forth with that dude, it's clear that he's here to ruffle feathers , please undecided

Just stop it. Abeg of you. Let this thread continue smiley

Good morning everyone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'm tired of reading curses, abeg. Headache thingz.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
Oh d coward part got u! grin can't stop laughing. U see I hv bin very civil with u,u know. Coward isn't exactly abusive.

Here is the part where I get to tell u I don't have a DICK, dude. I have a VAGINA, m a LADY.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Body parts on a food thread? Gosh

@ayoi. Ayo girl please e don do
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Yeah overcooked vegetables r unpleasant to d eyes cld taste well bt they've got no nutrients.
I actually find it easier to toss them in a pan on fire.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayoi:
Yeah overcooked vegetables r unpleasant to d eyes cld taste well bt they've got no nutrients.
I actually find it easier to toss them in a pan on fire.

Hmm like that? I'm learning. Then what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
M sorry I hate to be Vulgar. Toss in d pan and jst put in d sauce u prepared. Means u had rinsed d veg b4 tossing it in d pan.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'll give it a try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
queenfav:
My lunch...vegetable sauce,spicy steamed fish and white rice.
yummy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin Drastic times calls for drastic measures.

Congrats Cococandy. I hope you have a spît cup handy? wink

thanks dear. I'm not spitting or throwing up....yet.

Hopefully it remains so.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
grin
Naija restaurant is not near me at all.

If I find any Lagos island cafe, Na to carry my belongings go camp there and check out some months later.

Thank you kiss @bold
shrekandfiona:

now this is funny and made me post here for the first time cheesy

All thru my pregnancy, i used to come here in stealth mode to drool on you, Ewuro4 and herzhumpter's delicacies. The pictures alone were filling smiley

After drooling, I'll then go to any naija cuisine close to me and eat local foods. If there is a lagos island cafe close to you, go there. They serve a buffet of all naija dishes for about 15$ per head. You'll eat till you drop but no take out. I wish you a smooth 9 months journey cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
queen47:

Cheiiii.....nne, i thought we were eating healthy?
grin not for now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2015
FannySwindler grin grin grin
Don't act smart now,u didn't knw. Yeah I had to announce cuz it was beginning to get boring nd I knew u were gng to come back with that wh wld mk it interesting. U r so predictable grin.

Sadly it can't continue lyk this because I nid to go back on track. I used u to catch my fun, I was vry bored yesterday nd I was afraid it wld continue dat way bt u did d trick.

Oh please ur herpes infested stuff? Eww! Don't even go there! Oral candidasis. No way! I hv a diamond encrusted one swindlers lyk u can't come close,dear We aren't interested in ur offer! We wld pass!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
I'm the new kitchen section MOD

I'll ban both of you if you don't stop.
cc fannyswindler and ayoi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:
thanks dear. I'm not spitting or throwing up....yet.

Hopefully it remains so.

Congrats girl...I pray it remains so too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
Cococandy. I have kept my cool not until am being mentioned and attacked again...If you ban me..not a problem. But I can't be quiet while anyone spews trash at the mention of me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2015
FannySwindler you again Biko grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Amis...Look at the start of the post and see before people start finger pointing. grin

By the way.. What have you cooked today?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:
grin not for now

Hehehehe.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis...Look at the start of the post and see before people start finger pointing. grin

By the way.. What have you cooked today?

FannySwindler

Not pointing finger at anyone just imploring you ni...no vex....

I cooked meat stew oo....Buka stew...just to make ewedu and amala grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Amis....Just as I like. I wish my hand fit reach that pot from where I dey. All your meat will be gone by the time ewedu and amala is ready.Please let me know when the ewedu and Amala is ready. Make I go wash hand...
grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
FannySwindler:
Cococandy. I have kept my cool not until am being mentioned and attacked again...If you ban me..not a problem. But I can't be quiet while anyone spews trash at the mention of me.

oya it's ok. Mabinu, ejoor, Biko.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Amis:

FannySwindler

Not pointing finger at anyone just imploring you ni...no vex....

I cooked meat stew oo....Buka stew...just to make ewedu and amala grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2684496_20150728113225_jpegc8ac7eed675279071eb20966111ea882
Chicken sauce! Hmmm...!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (3466) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.