Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,515 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5717383 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akposy:

am partially back.....am seeing new peepz here..... I still miss Kimoni babayosisi edwife chillisauce

Thanks,it has been a while-i have been just so busy with other things.

This is for today.It has been raining so i thought of having some puff puff and vegetable sauce(my healthy eating here).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Moberry:

Lol, Thank you,i always call it urhobo oil in the market. i have never tried the garri method, was it too thick ? why didn't you like it?

The potash was too much and it had lump. It wasn't even tasty.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
edwife:

Thanks,it has been a while-i have been just so busy with other things.

This is for today.It has been raining so i thought of having some puff puff and vegetable sauce(my healthy eating here).

Give me that!! angry

Akposy - my one and only Mr Nairaland (any other one is a counterfeit) how are you now? How is school? Regards to family dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilekeh(f): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Honestly, I haven't had rice in a long time.
Sunday dinner tongue

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oloriB(f): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
yemi2plus:
Hello Ladies,

I plan on preparing goat meat pepper-soup plus yam before the end of this week for the first time ever, but I'm a bit confuse on something.

Please, at what stage do I add the yam as I intend cooking it together with the pepper-soup?

Also, I've read how to prepare it online plus the little knowledge I've already, but I'll still appreciate if anyone can give me a detailed step on how to go about preparing it.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cook the goat meat first,add your pepper soup ingredients, salt,maggi,pepper let it boil well. The quantity of the water must not be too much, remember it would look thick when you are through cooking. When you are sure that the meat is well bioled,Add your yam,when it is almost ready, add scent leave,stir and that is all. Don't forget to use cray fish and a little black pepper they are the perfect for this meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kimoni:

Give me that!! angry

tonguetongue e don enter my tummy finish.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
rezzy:

The potash was too much and it had lump. It wasn't even tasty.

Sorry about that, it happens. Do try again when ever you are free to do so.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yemi2plus(m): 7:07am On Aug 25, 2015
oloriB:

Cook the goat meat first,add your pepper soup ingredients, salt,maggi,pepper let it boil well. The quantity of the water must not be too much, remember it would look thick when you are through cooking. When you are sure that the meat is well bioled,Add your yam,when it is almost ready, add scent leave,stir and that is all. Don't forget to use cray fish and a little black pepper they are the perfect for this meal.

Thanks Ma. Please, what do you mean by black pepper? I have the regular Nigeria powder pepper and Ghana pepper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilees(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ewedu and chicken stew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Just finish work for today, I will hit the kitchen soon and put something up here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shilees. Your ewedu stew still remain... Make I take chop my e-amala. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uniklinkum(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Finish

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kimoni:

Give me that!! angry

Akposy - my one and only Mr Nairaland (any other one is a counterfeit) how are you now? How is school? Regards to family dear.
Tanks ma. Am okay oooooo. Am writing my 200level final exam. They will hear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Akposy:

Tanks ma. Am okay oooooo. Am writing my 200level final exam. They will hear

Lol...they must hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Hello food nairalanders,

How long can I store zobo drink in my fridge? Heard it doesn't taste good after about 7 days, how true please?

Thanks. ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Mr Kingslyfixed, im sure none of us here bought your winning ticket, biko kpirije make we no throw you pepper for eye! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2015
So, my Mrs is on her way back from summer hols, what better way to welcome her than plantain porridge? Let the cooking begin! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23am On Aug 28, 2015
tchidi:
So, my Mrs is on her way back from summer hols, what better way to welcome her than plantain porridge? Let the cooking begin! grin grin
Na mumsi you dey call Mrs? You know well i swear grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MzPynQ: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Na mumsi you dey call Mrs? You know well i swear grin

Kikikiki cheesy cheesy grin
No be Mrs she be? tongue.
Longest time, ID. wink wink
Na for ya nail thread I de go look fine nails and run away. Them no born me to fix that kain one. embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Food is ready....
Make I go airport go wait am...
Cc: friedplantain, fannyswindler, coolxpat

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by coolxpat(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
tchidi:
Food is ready....
Amazing... I know exactly what's on the Menu. Me-n-u. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tchidi. Well...I don't know what the menu is...but as long as na you cook am. I go just dey chop dey go. More please !!!

Thanks for the invite... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
FannySwindler:
Tchidi. Well...I don't know what the menu is...but as long as na you cook am. I go just dey chop dey go. More please !!!

Thanks for the invite... grin

Plantain porridge... look at my previous post, it has their pictures before transfiguration! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Tchidi. Noted. Well presented. Yummy...More please!!! grin

Friday for Fried rice...anyone cooking fried rice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
tchidi:
Food is ready....

Yummy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hello food nairalanders,

How long can I store zobo drink in my fridge? Heard it doesn't taste good after about 7 days, how true please?

Thanks. ...
We are called Foodlanders and not food nairalanders, what a crappy name. angry

About your question on zobo, I think Cococandy would be in a best position to give you an answer. Heard she was selling Zobo and Kunu back then in Lagos before she move go Yankee. grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
tchidi:
Food is ready....
Chai see how I take dey salivate for here like donkey, I'm sure the food would taste just a good as it looks. Tchidi is really really a good cooker. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
uniklinkum:
Finish
What is the name of your soup?

.. ... and don't tell me it's only you that finished that big pound of Semo? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
We are called Foodlanders and not food nairalanders, what a crappy name. angry

About your question on zobo, I think Cococandy would be in a best position to give you an answer. Heard she was selling Zobo and Kunu back then in Lagos before she move go Yankee. grin

Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StandardJohn(m), Cetona(f), sholay2011(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.