Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731401 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
tranxo:
The plate and spoon look more appetizing than the rice mmanụ. tongue

O so gi, don't tell me you love me in time, de here de do shakara! undecided tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
tchidi:

O so gi, don't tell me you love me in time, de here de do shakara! undecided tongue
Okay. I rov U ooo. Happy now? wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmm, nobody cooking again? Make I even slow down make the masters of the kitchen resume.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
tranxo:
Hmmm, nobody cooking again? Make I even slow down make the masters of the kitchen resume.

Dude, hafa na?? Night don come o!! We no go chop? undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
tchidi:

Dude, hafa na?? Night don come o!! We no go chop? undecided undecided
Waiting for the female folk here to resume their duty. Till then, .... I go just dey chop dey clean mouth. lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
tchidi:
Pregnant women wahala!! undecided
All of a sudden, my Bestie began disturbing me, palm 'oyel' rice! Palm 'oyel' rice! angry grin
grin

Did you put scent leaf?

Yummm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Did you put scent leaf?

Yummm

No. Ugu. Apparently, so many things irritate her. It was war to even put iru in it sef.... undecided undecided
Na wa o! Unu jisie Ike! I hope mine treats me better. Who knows? Maybe I go marry [size=5pt]Roland17[/size] Tranxo. lipsrsealed embarassed and he'll send me abroad.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
tchidi:

No. Ugu. Apparently, so many things irritate her. It was war to even put iru in it sef.... undecided undecided
Na wa o! Unu jisie Ike! I hope mine treats me better. Who knows? Maybe I go marry [size=5pt]Roland17[/size] Tranxo. lipsrsealed embarassed and he'll send me abroad.
Abroad no good for when cravings hit you o.
Except you'll crave American and Asian food.

For me if I see ukwa or ugba now, I'll go for thanksgiving.

Can you give me the recipe for that palm oil rice? Pls? kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:

Haba, honourable minister. You wan tell your people say you no sabi concossion rice. E be like say you no go school for nija.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:

Pepper (pounded)
Onions(chopped)
Palm oil
Iru
Seasoning cubes
Dried fish/smoked fish
Kpomo or any other meat cut into. Bite size. (I used left over turkey).
Vegetable of choice (used ugu).
Rice

I parboiled my rice and set aside

Then I washed and steamed my fish/meat and set aside too..
Put the palm oil, once it got hot, I added my onions and pepper..fried a little and added my iru. After a while, I poured in my stock and let it boil, then I poured in my rice, seasoned it to taste and covered the pot. When it cooked, I turned of the fire and poured the ugu on top. Vóila!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thanks smiley
tchidi:

Pepper (pounded)
Onions(chopped)
Palm oil
Iru
Seasoning cubes
Dried fish/smoked fish
Kpomo or any other meat cut into. Bite size. (I used left over turkey).
Vegetable of choice (used ugu).
Rice

I parboiled my rice and set aside

Then I washed and steamed my fish/meat and set aside too..
Put the palm oil, once it got hot, I added my onions and pepper..fried a little and added my iru. After a while, I poured in my stock and let it boil, then I poured in my rice, seasoned it to taste and covered the pot. When it cooked, I turned of the fire and poured the ugu on top. Vóila!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Haba, honourable minister. You wan tell your people say you no sabi concossion rice. E be like say you no go school for nija.
Me wey go boarding school too. cheesy
I sabi concoction rice well just that we used tomatoes too.

This one looked quite natural.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
cococandy:

Me wey go boarding school too. cheesy
I sabi concoction rice well just that we used tomatoes too.

This one looked quite natural.

I use tomatoes too. With due respect honorable minister, I think it the outcome depends on if you dice the pepper and tomatoes by hand, blend it in a blender, or use ground pepper. Either way, concoction can be freaking awesome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2015
I wanno use this my dinner -- this sumptuous looking beans and potatoes -- to cast out the spirit of aversion towards beans that has held every member of this thread captive embarassed sad holllly gooooeeeesss...!! angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Bollinger:

I use tomatoes too. With due respect honorable minister, I think it the outcome depends on if you dice the pepper and tomatoes by hand, blend it in a blender, or use ground pepper. Either way, concoction can be freaking awesome.
You're right.

Diced it is for me anyway.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Just popping in to say congrats Cococandy.

I see the cravings. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Phema:
Just popping in to say congrats Cococandy.

I see the cravings. wink
thanks dear. #Hugs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Big day ahead.

Big fuel within.

Need all the energy I can get.

Yam/slightly ripe plantain vegetable porridge.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tescoleps(f): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
tranxo:
Big day ahead.
Big fuel within.
Yummy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angieberry(f): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
You cooked this? shocked shocked
tranxo:
tchidi
angieberry
Food is ready
Abakaliki rice, concentrated vegetable stew, fried plantain, and coooooorreeeecctttt drumstick.

Oh lala! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2015
angieberry:
You cooked this? shocked shocked
This? No.
These! wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
tranxo:
Big day ahead.

Big fuel within.

ur food#,

am aware of a certain oil scarcity...bt its definitely palm...

what happened#
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
nuelzy:
ur food#,

am aware of a certain oil scarcity...bt its definitely palm...

what happened#

Lol. I thought no one noticed. I rarely use palm oil in my cookings because of the high bad cholesterol content. The porridge contains only 2 tablespoons of Palm oil.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelechiMarie(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Yam and vegetable stew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kelechiMarie(f): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Smtn

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
Saw this on a friend's FB page. Maybe I should try it this weekend. Hope I will have the time.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Cococandy and all happy thanksgiving. Where the turkey now...no pictures so far....i didn't cook just soaking and hanging out with some friends and watching movies. Turkey and stuffing no hungry me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2015
armyofone:
Cococandy and all happy thanksgiving. Where the turkey now...no pictures so far....i didn't cook just soaking and hanging out with some friends and watching movies. Turkey and stuffing no hungry me.
Same to you dear. smiley

I won't take all the credit sha.
Cos I'd a friend come over yesterday and she made the sandwiches, stuffing and oxtail soup.
Plus the cake and pumpkin pie were store bought.
But I made the rest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2015
Coco abeg teach me d recipe for the thanksgiving turkey and stuffing. Make I follow una enjoy small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2015
cococandy:

Same to you dear. smiley

Cos I'd a friend come over yesterday and she made the sandwiches, stuffing and oxtail soup.
But I made the rest.

Are you celebrating something? When will you finish all that?

Nice delicacy

I think I can only eat the chicken.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2015
cococandy:

Same to you dear. smiley

But I made the rest.

Honorable representing in full effect. grin No thanksgiving for me this year, but glad you enjoyed yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.