Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5711029 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (3466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cococandy please share the receive for the stuffed Turkey. I will love to make it for Christmas please.
Choi, my mouth is watering cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
rezzy:

Are you celebrating something? When will you finish all that?

Nice delicacy

I think I can only eat the chicken.
It's thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Honorable representing in full effect. grin No thanksgiving for me this year, but glad you enjoyed yours.
Why Na?
You away from home?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
crowns2:
Cococandy please share the receive for the stuffed Turkey. I will love to make it for Christmas please.
Choi, my mouth is watering cry cry
chinma414:
Coco abeg teach me d recipe for the thanksgiving turkey and stuffing. Make I follow una enjoy small.
sorry I'm just too lazy to type the whole recipe

This is for the turkey.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/perfect-roast-turkey-recipe4.html

This is for the stuffing.
http://whatscookingamerica.net/Poultry/turkeystuffing.htm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
cococandy:
sorry I'm just too lazy to type the whole recipe
This is for the turkey. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/perfect-roast-turkey-recipe4.html
This is for the stuffing. http://whatscookingamerica.net/Poultry/turkeystuffing.htm
thanks a lot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
cococandy:

Why Na?
You away from home?

I'm actually going back home permanently. My time in Europe is done. No more Ajala for me. Haven't been home in 6 years. I try. Stuck in a hotel with my family. It sucks. Bad. And it doesn't help with you plastering those pictures of mouth watering, gut wrenching, throat longering grin delicacies all over the internet. Damn you cococandy. . . .daaaaaammmmmnmmmm yoooooouuuuuuuu.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bollinger:

I'm actually going back home permanently. My time in Europe is done. No more Ajala for me. Haven't been home in 6 years. I try. Stuck in a hotel with my family. It sucks. Bad. And it doesn't help with you plastering those pictures of mouth watering, gut wrenching, throat longering grin delicacies all over the internet. Damn you cococandy. . . .daaaaaammmmmnmmmm yoooooouuuuuuuu.
Eya. I feel sorry about your situation.
But you're gonna be home in no time so something to look forward to.

See who's talking about mouth watering food. Pot calling kettle black. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Grabbing a plate for the stuffing and cantaloupe cheesy
Nice setup.

cococandy:

Same to you dear. smiley
I won't take all the credit sha.
Cos I'd a friend come over yesterday and she made the sandwiches, stuffing and oxtail soup.
Plus the cake and pumpkin pie were store bought.
But I made the rest.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Bollinger correct me if I am wrong but I think the place you now refer to as 'permanent home' is America right? Das ist gut. Germany is lovely but very cold. The weather and food is all I miss from Nigeria.
Cococandy, all I can say is Danke schön. When my man comes from Munich this Christmas I am gonna feed him that turkey and more food like an Ileya ram grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Healthy fuel for the day.

Wheat bread.

Fresh tomato sauce (fried in sardine oil and lots of onion) I am an onion freak.

Sardine

Mixed veggies (ugu, nchanwu and green)

Boiled half ripe plantain.

O setiaaaaa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2015
crowns2:

Bollinger correct me if I am wrong but I think the place you now refer to as 'permanent home' is America right? Das ist gut. Germany is lovely but very cold. The weather and food is all I miss from Nigeria.
Cococandy, all I can say is Danke schön. When my man comes from Munich this Christmas I am gonna feed him that turkey and more food like an Ileya ram grin

Lol. . .you are right. Germany is nice, clean and organized. Probably the cleanest country in Europe or, i dare say in the world. I hated the cities though, which is why i opted to live in the countryside. Quieter, cleaner, less people and most importantly, ample parking space. It was amazing how similar the building architecture was to Lagos. I walked into a street in weiden one day, and i could have sworn i was in Lagos island with less people and more organized. I'll miss it but, east or west, there's no place like home.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. . .you are right. Germany is nice, clean and organized. Probably the cleanest country in Europe or, i dare say in the world. I hated the cities though, which is why i opted to live in the countryside. Quieter, cleaner, less people and most importantly, ample parking space. It was amazing how similar the building architecture was to Lagos. I walked into a street in weiden one day, and i could have sworn i was in Lagos island with less people and more organized. I'll miss it but, east or west, there's no place like home.
Genau! My street in Germany always reminds me of Ikoyi houses. But neater and fewer people.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
cococandy:

Same to you dear. smiley

Cos I'd a friend come over yesterday and she made the sandwiches, stuffing and oxtail soup.
But I made the rest.

Good afternoon

Mmmmnam, Can I join?

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Good afternoon

Mmmmnam, Can I join?

Cherlene

Welcome.

Came back famished! No time for long cooking. Mixed grill on point.

Noodles
Left over jollof rice
Cold Chicken (try it you'll love it)
Garnishing - Fresh tomatoes and onion rings.

A bottle of LaCasera waiting. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:

Good afternoon

Mmmmnam, Can I join?

Cherlene
But of course smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
cococandy:

But of course smiley

On my way,
Thank you dear.

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Here is my plantain with scrambled eggs. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
tranxo:

Welcome.

Came back famished! No time for long cooking. Mixed grill on point.

Noodles
Left over jollof rice
Cold Chicken (try it you'll love it)
Garnishing - Fresh tomatoes and onion rings.

A bottle of LaCasera waiting. wink

Oh, sorry.
Looks appetizing, enjoy dear cheesy

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Vivalavida99(f): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
kiss

Here is egusi mix with green vegetable and dried fish cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Vivalavida99:
kiss

Here is egusi mix with green vegetable and dried fish cheesy

Cool. Love the arrangement/presentation. Seems people don't pay attention to presentation these days.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2015
?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Didn't go anywhere today so I juss sidon for my batcher castle since morning dey chop like tiff! angry

This one na fried yams dipped in eggs and washed down with homemade fresh jwiss of the finest quality, to guarantee ultimate satisfaction cheesy *in thick baritone of Gulder commercial guy

Happy New month dear foodlanders smiley God's blessings kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
cococandy:

Same to you dear. smiley

But I made the rest.
shocked shocked shocked shocked is this for Thanksgiving or pictures from King Solomon's banquet with Queen Sheba

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
tranxo:
Healthy fuel for the day.
Oga this one pass fuel o.....na crude oil cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
shocked shocked shocked shocked is this for Thanksgiving or pictures from King Solomon's banquet with Queen Sheba
King Solomon's banquet? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nmeri17:

Lol. This cracked me up big time.

Nmeri17:
Oga this one pass fuel o.....na crude oil cheesy

Lwkmd! Real crude. Efritin e dey.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
Didn't go anywhere today so I juss sidon for my batcher castle since morning dey chop like tiff! angry

This one na fried yams dipped in eggs and washed down with homemade fresh jwiss of the finest quality, to guarantee ultimate satisfaction cheesy *in thick baritone of Gulder commercial guy

Happy New month dear foodlanders smiley God's blessings kiss
hmmmm. You dipped after frying or you dipped then fried?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2015
tranxo:
hmmmm. You dipped after frying or you dipped then fried?
ah oga tranxo! shocked dipping AFTER frying in raw eggs?? would that not be tantamount to eating live eggs like a snake na the latter jore
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Nmeri17:
ah oga tranxo! shocked dipping AFTER frying in raw eggs?? would that not be tantamount to eating live eggs like a snake na the latter jore
Lol. I know, but looking at the light colour of your yam, I wonder if you fried it long enough to be properly done.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2015
tranxo:
Lol. I know, but looking at the light colour of your yam, I wonder if you fried it long enough to be properly done.
yams are my specialty smiley I nurture them so much, they come out looking immaculate and angelic. tbh sometimes e dey hungry me to sit in the hot oil with them and go thru it all embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by urchbarbie(f): 4:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Nmeri17:
yams are my specialty smiley I nurture them so much, they come out looking immaculate and angelic. tbh sometimes e dey hungry me to sit in the hot oil with them and go thru it all embarassed
it could be a new trned, u fit start am sha. sit in d oil with the yam while u get a good neighbour to capture the event wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 5:10am On Dec 02, 2015
urchbarbie:
it could be a new trned, u fit start am sha. sit in d oil with the yam while u get a good neighbour to capture the event wink
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (3466) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olac21(m), AngelicBeing and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.