Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5730274 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
byvan03:
Tasty and grossly unhealthy embarassed.
Don't know wt it is, bt the way hunger dey wire me now, I wouldn't think twice wen I see this.

Hian, this thread is not for me sef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Abacha whether fattening or not, I like it. Na once in a while. See Enugu State Abacha. Follow me enjoy.

Which kain tin be dis na? Diaris God oooo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
yme1:
well. . . .My own way of preparing tomatoes egg cheesy

Which one is this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
yme1:
Indomie with vegetable (nice combo, its yummilicious wink)

I need this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you need our services, you can let us know. ...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bisjosh:
Got back from work not quite long. I no get strength to prepare amala embarassed so just had to prepare this.
Just eggs, satis and fries smiley

What's that fries?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
yme1:
spinach and yam smiley smiley(if i cook vegetable for you ehnnn you will bite your finger, well so i have been told cheesy)

yme1:
Not really how I love preparing my egusi soup tho, don't like adding veggie to it. but was asked to by a friend (he won a bet so that was his treat grin)

yme1:
Tomato stew

Drop the preparation guide na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
mzjaney:
Here we go...

Chicken stew

and

edikani Kong soup( hope i spelt it right) prepared with stock fish, kpomo and snails.

Enjoy.

Why the small plates are you Sharing it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
ibietela2:

Why the small plates are you Sharing it?
Yeah.. wanna put dem in the freezer.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
mzjaney:

Yeah.. wanna put dem in the freezer.

Your freezer is that small?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just love to cook in your party or in your event you are planning to do soon, you now contact me through my Address
okay?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bisjosh(f): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2016
ibietela2:

What's that fries?

Irish potatoes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmmm. Good morning... Nobody remembers me from this page again..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2016
ibietela2:

Your freezer is that small?
I really don't get ur drift.

I dish dem dat way cos that's how i want it.
Were u expecting me to use a drum cos i have a big freezer

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eigmaticme: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
aydelicious. It would do your business a whole lot of good if you invest in a good camera.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Bisjosh:

Irish potatoes

Way no dey sweet sef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibietela2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
mzjaney:

I really don't get ur drift.

I dish dem dat way cos that's how i want it.

Were u expecting me to use a drum cos i have a big freezer

No vex

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by akinwole21: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Grilled tilapia on a bed of Italian salad with a side of fried yam and pepper sauce

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
eigmaticme:
aydelicious. It would do your business a whole lot of good if you invest in a good camera.
is alright then.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:
I have been a silent salivator on this thread...
Here is my first contribution:
Shepherds pie and roast mix veg

Seen the recipe.

Amma do mine soon.
I wish I have the zeal now....

Plus my oven is the fired type n not electricity powered....
Style learning my way around it.
Dunno if it would work instead....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
iomoge2:

Seen the recipe.

Amma do mine soon.
I wish I have the zeal now....

Plus my oven is the fired type n not electricity powered....
Style learning my way around it.
Dunno if it would work instead....

Any oven is good. Remember the food is already cooked pre-assembly. The oven is just to keep it all a nice and even hot temperature as well as add the final touch of goldenness to the melted cheese top.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 1:39am On Jul 27, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Any oven is good. Remember the food is already cooked pre-assembly. The oven is just to keep it all a nice and even hot temperature as well as add the final touch of goldenness to the melted cheese top.
tongue
Kk

True that.
Thanks much.
Lemme see what this weekend holds.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zheemub(f): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Morning foodies, please anyone with green sauce recipe that is available in naija?
Saw one on a show and it's fairly simple but they should basil green leaves and am not sure it's available here where I stay taraba state.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Grilled chicken breasts, sautéed vegetables and baked potato chips.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by teesugar(f): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
aydelicious:
I just love to cook in your party or in your event you are planning to do soon, you now contact me through my Address
okay?
I have seen your works on this food section, and I must say that am really impressed. Especially for a guy to be so dedicated and hardworking like you.
The sky is sure your starting point by God's grace. I am a professional caterer too, but am based in Ibadan. May the good Lord be with you.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Home made piña colada.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Puffpuff!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
debolly:
Puffpuff!!!
yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2016
akinwole21:
Grilled tilapia on a bed of Italian salad with a side of fried yam and pepper sauce
me likey!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeymills(f): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
debolly:
As a way of deviating from the ring doughnuts I made this special tasty yummies today for weekend. Enjoy the rest of the day!!!

Pls, can u share the method and ingredients with me. Love to try it now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by horlah1(f): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Just prepare this for my friends....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xosh, Wotowotoman, zoer(m), Watianoengineer(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.