Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5665047 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Got some starters for you guys: cucumber cup filled with shrimps(prawns) and torn basil. Please enjoy!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omotayor123(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aminat508:
I saw it, u think say na him cook am? cheesy
No be him.. I am sure his girlfriend cook it cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fkdmods: 4:49am On Nov 28, 2016
cococandy:
Happy thanksgiving to you all from me and my family.. kiss kiss

Which kain tin be dis na?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2016
Lemme buy plot of land here....

Page 419
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 5:54am On Nov 28, 2016
iomoge2:
Lemme buy plot of land here....

Page 419

cheesy See Mummy Zoey booking space.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by asumo12: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2016
Twaci:
Please just gimme the plantains cry

Plaintian kwa...

angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by asumo12: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2016
Twaci:
I don't knowsad

It's just the plantain that concerns me sad

What about the beans
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2016
asumo12:

Tchidi oya rate my cooking!

grin

Wa sere!well done sweetie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by asumo12: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2016
kiss

tchidi:

Wa sere!well done sweetie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
glimpse:

cheesy
See Mummy Zoey booking space.
Lol

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smellingmouth: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
yme1:
Tomato stew

Chaiii!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
mooretes:
Got some starters for you guys: cucumber cup filled with shrimps(prawns) and torn basil. Please enjoy!
If you like that, then I guess you would like this too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Sunday rice

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
fkdmods:

Which kain tin be dis na?
food wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fkdmods: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
cococandy:
food wink

Until you ki pesin with long throat abi? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
fkdmods:

Until you ki pesin with long throat abi? angry
grin sorry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fkdmods: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
cococandy:
grin sorry

Not good enough. Send some to moi. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=jagugu88li post=51452894] If you like that, then I guess you would like this too

R those sushi? shocked I'm drooling!!!!! cry
Love, love, love it! Been a while since I made it
Guess would be running to the stores!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Una do well with the mouth-watering dishes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2016
yme1:
Tortilla de patatas kiss kiss (I feel its too much work tho undecided but its definitely worth itgrin)
Looks amazing. care to share this recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
If you like that, then I guess you would like this too

Please I love these your deserts. I want to learn. I have been looking for some desert recipes especially with ingredients found around here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2016
Priceless200:

Please I love these your deserts. I want to learn. I have been looking for some desert recipes especially with ingredients found around here.
No dear its sushi. If possible, I'll upload deserts on Friday hey. I cant make desserts but my neighbours can. I'll be home on Friday, then will upload whatever they have. I'll mention you then

[quote author=mooretes post=51466798][/quote] Please buy me nori and avocado, my supplier is still waiting for his stock embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2016
jagugu88li:
No dear its sushi. If possible, I'll upload deserts on Friday hey. I cant make desserts but my neighbours can. I'll be home on Friday, then will upload whatever they have. I'll mention you then

Please buy me nori and avocado, my supplier is still waiting for his stock embarassed

Where are u?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by willyblinx(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2016
cococandy:
Happy thanksgiving to you all from me and my family.. kiss kiss

I won't forgive you.. .No I can't forgive you for this. .
Oh my God. . cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
willyblinx:

I won't forgive you.. .No I can't forgive you for this. .
Oh my God. . cry cry
sorry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2016
jagugu88li:

Please buy me nori and avocado, my supplier is still waiting for his stock embarassed
Alright will be expecting.
Where is home though, maybe I can join your neighbour in one of her sessions. I love practicals more.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
mooretes:

Where are u?
Lol, I was just messing with you
Priceless200:

Alright will be expecting.
Where is home though, maybe I can join your neighbour in one of her sessions. I love practicals more.
Faraway from Nigeria. Don't worry I'll share cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mooretes: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
jagugu88li:
Lol, I was just messing with you Faraway from Nigeria. Don't worry I'll share cool

Lol. I wasnt going to take u up on it either. Was just curious smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
jagugu88li:
Lol, I was just messing with you Faraway from Nigeria. Don't worry I'll share cool
Alright
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
I hate to add in but jagugu88li is excellent in cooking.... That some badass stuff bout her

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iamanonymouss: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
loveymom:
As bread don cost, make I do homemade bread na.
For tomorrow breakfast.

Ma'am pls can you paste your bread recipe here. Thanks.

Pls how do you preserve the bread from getting stale the next day.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (3455) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.