Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729937 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Fish sauce...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
Sempumping:
Earlier today ....fried yam,steamed broccoli, peppered tomato sauce and small piece of chicken embarassed

Lol@ Its really a small piece of chicken... had to look at the plate a second time to notice it. That yam looks good though..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by solid3(m): 6:55am On Mar 14, 2017
tchidi:
Fish sauce...

Tchidi, happy New Year.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2017
solid3:

Tchidi, happy New Year.

Solidman!!!
I wish you the same.. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
Been a while
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
My cousin watching me eat..... vegetarian syndrome is killing person grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 6:44am On Mar 17, 2017
jagugu88li:
My cousin watching me eat..... vegetarian syndrome is killing person grin

you are wicked...lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning house, mums and dads in the house, Coco candy et al.
Please can you suggest kids lunch pack ideas, including their drinks and snacks. I am just tired of pacjing same sets of things everytime and then the fizzy drinks around, so sugary.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Lunch: Prawns curry, grilled chicken and basmati rice

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 17, 2017
glimpse:

you are wicked...lol
Check out this green thingy in the juice glass.....mixed green vege's juice. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sempumping:
Earlier today ....fried yam,steamed broccoli, peppered tomato sauce and small piece of chicken embarassed

Pls how did u steam the broccoli?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Pls how did u steam the broccoli?

Rinse farm fresh broccoli in salt and water (left the broccoli in the salted water for like 10mins)

Put the rinsed (1) in a strainer and boil (I.e water level in the pot was below the strainer so it steams not boil )

3-4mins
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
JewelStone:
Lunch: Prawns curry, grilled chicken and basmati rice

Looks really nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
Am looking for a Lady with good cooking skill to marry from this thread

No be only you bros... Quite a number of the gentlemen here are "lying in wait"

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

mehn my mom her cooking skill is super.. If I fit see woman wey cook exactly or pass my mom eh.. I go marry am sharply

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by repogirl(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Dinner.....Spaghetti with shrimp and beef stir fry.... Grilled turkey.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
mehn my mom her cooking skill is super.. If I fit see woman wey cook exactly or pass my mom eh.. I go marry am sharply

#word
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:

I hope your mum taught you how to cook?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

Can you cook? Some Chefs(males) cook the best meals ever. If you can't, try learning so that you and your future wife can spice up your marriage by alternating the cooking. It wouldn't be a crime if you prepare your specialties for the family occasionally.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
Late post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

I hope your mum taught you how to cook?
yes she did... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Verwoed!!! grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cnonyechi(f): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2017
My lil pot of fried rice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Priceless200:
Good morning house, mums and dads in the house, Coco candy et al.
Please can you suggest kids lunch pack ideas, including their drinks and snacks. I am just tired of pacjing same sets of things everytime and then the fizzy drinks around, so sugary.

How old are the children?

What time are they served lunch in school?

How many meals do they have to take to school daily?

Let's start from there wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
babythug:

How old are the children?

What time are they served lunch in school?

How many meals do they have to take to school daily?

Let's start from there wink

5/6
11 I think, or earlier is their snack break (snacks and drink) then 1pm. Long break before extra moral lessons
Just the snacks/drinks then the main lunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutesimplycalm(f): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sunday lunch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Can you cook? Some Chefs(males) cook the best meals ever. If you can't, try learning so that you and your future wife can spice up your marriage by alternating the cooking. It wouldn't be a crime if you prepare your specialties for the family occasionally.

The last one is definitely in the plan,
As per the former I'd rate myself a "C"

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:12am On Mar 21, 2017
Cooking is therapeutic smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2017
cococandy:
Cooking is therapeutic smiley

You no go ki pesin. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bollinger:

You no go ki pesin. angry
Hey. Happy new year. Where have you been?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
cococandy:

Hey. Happy new year. Where have you been?

Long story. Happy new year to you too. How is baby agbani? Tell her, her husband is doing incredibly well. Would you believe he walks about now. At freaking seven months. He barely crawled or sat for a month. Kids these days. I was told I was practically strapped to a car to get me to walk. Smh. Anyway, I deployed which is why i was incognito. Came back to a lot of crap from your president. How things have changed. I'm actually thinking of emigrating to Germany permanently once my tour is done. Enough about me. How is you hubby doing? I pray enough blessings are still showering on you and your entire family. Stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CaveAdullam and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.