Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718427 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
That's great to hear.
Baby girl is fine. Hahaha he walked at 7 months? That's awesome. she walked kinda early too but @10 months. I'm sure he's in a hurry to start the adult life grin

Hubby is fine. Wish we could leave too.
America has gone to the dogs. I'm think no international vacation for us this year since I'm not a citizen yet until next year. Don't want any embarrassment on the way back. They are harassing green card holders too.
What a mad house now. They are the laughing stock of the world.

Bollinger:

Long story. Happy new year to you too. How is baby agbani? Tell her, her husband is doing incredibly well. Would you believe he walks about now. At freaking seven months. He barely crawled or sat for a month. Kids these days. I was told I was practically strapped to a car to get me to walk. Smh. Anyway, I deployed which is why i was incognito. Came back to a lot of crap from your president. How things have changed. I'm actually thinking of emigrating to Germany permanently once my tour is done. Enough about me. How is you hubby doing? I pray enough blessings are still showering on you and your entire family. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sempumping:

Rinse farm fresh broccoli in salt and water (left the broccoli in the salted water for like 10mins)

Put the rinsed (1) in a strainer and boil (I.e water level in the pot was below the strainer so it steams not boil )

3-4mins

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
cococandy:
That's great to hear.
Baby girl is fine. Hahaha he walked at 7 months? That's awesome. she walked kinda early too but @10 months. I'm sure he's in a hurry to start the adult life grin

Hubby is fine. Wish we could leave too.
America has gone to the dogs. I'm think no international vacation for us this year since I'm not a citizen yet until next year. Don't want any embarrassment on the way back. They are harassing green card holders too.
What a mad house now. They are the laughing stock of the world.

I know right. Everything seems to suck right now. Maybe next time, Dems will come out en mass and vote instead of shifting the responsibility to someone else. I was going to say "wtf, you haven't gotten your citizenship?" Then i remember America is a crazy place with different rules for different people. I got mine 3 months after arriving here. Anyway, i know normalcy will prevail in the end. Best of times to you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2017
You're military lol. That's why.
Other people wait 5 years or longer.

But I only have to wait 2.5 years so I'm almost there.

Bollinger:

I know right. Everything seems to suck right now. Maybe next time, Dems will come out en mass and vote instead of shifting the responsibility to someone else. I was going to say "wtf, you haven't gotten your citizenship?" Then i remember America is a crazy place with different rules for different people. I got mine 3 months after arriving here. Anyway, i know normalcy will prevail in the end. Best of times to you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:15am On Mar 22, 2017
cococandy:
You're military lol. That's why.
Other people wait 5 years or longer.

But I only have to wait 2.5 years so I'm almost there.

Nope. It's because i'm awesome. wink

Just kidding.

I'm only awesome on Fridays.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Pidgin2:
Looks really nice
Thanks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:26am On Mar 23, 2017
Dinner. Shrimp sauce and sides.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 23, 2017
cococandy:
Dinner. Shrimp sauce and sides.
How much for a plate?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:16am On Mar 23, 2017
CFCman:

How much for a plate?
$30 grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2017
cococandy:

$30 grin
Make it $25 grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:02am On Mar 23, 2017
CFCman:

Make it $25 grin
Okay
Although plus tax and shipping = $35
cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:07am On Mar 23, 2017
cococandy:

Okay
Although plus tax and shipping = $35
cool
You've got a deal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:09am On Mar 23, 2017
CFCman:

You've got a deal
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 23, 2017
cococandy:
grin
I'm already salivating
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2017
Priceless200:
Good morning house, mums and dads in the house, Coco candy et al.
Please can you suggest kids lunch pack ideas, including their drinks and snacks. I am just tired of pacjing same sets of things everytime and then the fizzy drinks around, so sugary.

Ok these are a few ideas you can build on

First snack can be - cereal like Cheerios that can be chewed without necessarily adding milk; or biscuits like hob nobs that are more of fiber than sugar with freshly squeezed juice ie orange or pineapples or a few chunks of watermelon or tangerine or banana

Lunch can be - plantain/sweet potato/yam/Irish potatoes - boiled or fried with eggs or flaked fish sauce
Jollof/fried rice with chicken/meat/ fish

Sandwiches- the spread can be jam, butter, peanut butter, chocolate spread etc accompanied with a boiled egg

Spaghetti with minced meat sauce

White rice and stew with fried plantain

Noodles with vegetables and chicken

Beans and plantain

Let's build on these for now

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2017
babythug:

Ok these are a few ideas you can build on

First snack can be - cereal like Cheerios that can be chewed without necessarily adding milk; or biscuits like hob nobs that are more of fiber than sugar with freshly squeezed juice ie orange or pineapples or a few chunks of watermelon or tangerine or banana

Lunch can be - plantain/sweet potato/yam/Irish potatoes - boiled or fried with eggs or flaked fish sauce
Jollof/fried rice with chicken/meat/ fish

Sandwiches- the spread can be jam, butter, peanut butter, chocolate spread etc accompanied with a boiled egg

Spaghetti with minced meat sauce

White rice and stew with fried plantain

Noodles with vegetables and chicken

Beans and plantain

Let's build on these for now
Thank you so much dear. I will sure work with these. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Snow5(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Cooked this days ago... Nice meal..

Indomie.. With sliced green leaf.. And tomato and fresh pepper with onions.. And scattered fried eggs.. With crayfish.. With fried plantain.... Yummy

And chicken!!!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Decide to act as though I enjoy eating healthy, cant promise to keep it up though cheesy

Cococandy, learn to share lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
Decide to act as though I enjoy eating healthy, cant promise to keep it up though cheesy

Cococandy, learn to share lipsrsealed
Ooh that table is calling my name. What are the dipping sauces on the side?

I always share angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
cococandy:

Ooh that table is calling my name. What are the dipping sauces on the side?

I always share angry
Tomato basil sauce, tatar sauce (with some plain yorghurt .......tasted yuuukkk. New ventures creations can have that effect) and salsa verde yoghurt sauce.

She says she shares tongue Lord...pray.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adaobiijeh(f): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wat do you guys think

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2017
I leave abroad too. But all this mede mede from Coco and co. I can't deal. I be proper Naija. Eba and soup all the way grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ElmaSpeed(f): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
adaobiijeh:
Wat do you guys think

I want wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Today's breakie

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Onegai(f): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2017
We are a Saturday Breakfast family. Last weekend was Pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. Today was Avocado-Bacon-Cheesy Toast (yummy!).

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Selling to my folks cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
palacious:
Beans and Eko
I dont know what Eko is but those beans.......I would kill to have them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
I dont know what Eko is but those beans.......I would kill to have them.
angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
yorhmienerd:
angry
Talk to me sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
jagugu88li:
Talk to me sad
You've not told me sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
yorhmienerd:
You've not told me sad sad
what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yorhmienerd(m): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
what?
You said you were gonna see me in February, this is March sad

Remember the question I asked in RED ASHES? you've not answered that too angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.