Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5728147 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (3473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:36am On May 11, 2017
banmee:

Yes but fry it first.

I do not fry mine and it comes out really nice and succulent cos the soup enters it well.

Hubby said am d first woman he knows who uses chicken to cook egusi, banga and white soup... lol

@ewa26.
Just try the two options.
Fried and slighly boiled cos you will want to put it early so the chicken will soak in d soup and not become too tender.

I think i know what to prepare tonight.
Pictures soon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:59am On May 11, 2017
iomoge2:

I do not fry mine and it comes out really nice and succulent cos the soup enters it well.

Hubby said am d first woman he knows who uses chicken to cook egusi, banga and white soup... lol

@ewa26.
Just try the two options.
Fried and slighly boiled cos you will want to put it early so the chicken will soak in d soup and not become too tender.

I think i know what to prepare tonight.
Pictures soon.

Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On May 13, 2017
Roseey0:
In this mood
The dried fish gave it a unique favour

That pasta dish looks delicious.
May I ask if you used tomatoes in it to give it the reddish look?
Also what is the meat item on the plate?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:32am On May 13, 2017
Probz:
Midweek rice.

Wow! So you have two different types of rice.
My weakness is rice....
I literally could eat rice everyday...it's in my genes.
Brown rice is the healthiest, but I struggle with it so much.
So what are the types of rice used there and why two?
Are they parboiled long grain? Or basmati (the Indian rice)?
What ingredients were used in the rice dishes?
Also what type of meat is that?
Sorry for so many questions.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:41am On May 13, 2017
MZLady39:

Wow! So you have two different types of rice.
My weakness is rice....
I literally could eat rice everyday...it's in my genes.
Brown rice is the healthiest, but I struggle with it so much.
So what are the types of rice used there and why two?
Are they parboiled long grain? Or basmati (the Indian rice)?
What ingredients were used in the rice dishes?
Also what type of meat is that?
Sorry for so many questions.

I had some takeaway fried rice left over but I made the jollof. I use the normal long grain hard rice. The meat's chicken.

Ingredients for the jellof? I posted a recipe a couple pages back and that's what I use most of the time. Basically De Rica, curry, white pepper, maggi and meat stock.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 1:03am On May 13, 2017
Yam pottage of lyf

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SimonMayers: 8:08am On May 13, 2017
There are many dishes posted on this topic. I will try to cook a dish and post photo.
https://sites.google.com/site/onlinephotoeditor360/online photo editor
http://photoeditor360.com/
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roseey0(f): 8:27am On May 13, 2017
MZLady39:

That pasta dish looks delicious.
May I ask if you used tomatoes in it to give it the reddish look?
Also what is the meat item on the plate?
Yes Tomatoes is the secret
The item is dried cat fish not meat.
The outcome was kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrettySpicey(f): 1:46pm On May 13, 2017
tuncutie:
Yam pottage of lyf

I've always watched from my quiet distance but this your porridge killed me... lawd!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2017
PrettySpicey:

I've always watched from my quiet distance but this your porridge killed me... lawd!

Courtesy of Sisi Jemimah. She's a chef and makes great dishes. That's where the poster got the picture. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:18am On May 14, 2017
Roseey0:

The outcome was kiss

Thanks.... smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:19am On May 14, 2017
Probz:

I had some takeaway fried rice left over but I made the jollof. I use the normal long grain hard rice. The meat's chicken.

Ingredients for the jellof? I posted a recipe a couple pages back and that's what I use most of the time. Basically De Rica, curry, white pepper, maggi and meat stock.

Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:50am On May 14, 2017
Happy baking....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 9:51am On May 14, 2017
spaghetti

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:54am On May 14, 2017
more .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:56am On May 14, 2017
chin chin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:01pm On May 14, 2017
Roseey0:

The outcome was kiss

Pls can u give step to step of how u prepared it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 14, 2017
tchidi:

Courtesy of Sisi Jemimah. She's a chef and makes great dishes. That's where the poster got the picture. kiss

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Laveda(f): 12:09pm On May 14, 2017
Good afternoon here..

Please how do I make pancakes?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PrettySpicey(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2017
tchidi:

Oh. Well, it looked like a well-prepared dish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On May 14, 2017
tchidi:

I thought I recognized that photo too. Cause I follow sisi on Instagram.

Plagiarism. Poster shouldn't have removed sisi's water mark

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AfroSamurai: 3:38pm On May 14, 2017
cococandy:

Ah! Timelezz, so people plagiarise food? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2017
I spent Friday bulk cooking.

Jollof rice with shrimp, spinach soup (spinach is a very good substitute for ugu), tomatoes stew with chicken, and beans with plantain, spinach and corn.

I also made cowfeet and tilapia hot soup.

Happy Mother's Day to every mother out there.

Happy Sunday everyone.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
mzjaney:
Happy baking....

Gorgeous...too pretty to eat!
I'm not into baking much (my thing is cooking savory dishes)..cause I don't care for sweets....but that cake makes me want to "bake".
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
MZLady39:

Gorgeous...too pretty to eat!
I'm not into baking much (my thing is cooking savory dishes)..cause I don't care for sweets....but that cake makes me want to "bake".

Hahahahaha....
Thank you ma'am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
cococandy:

Did she really intend to pass the pic of as hers? cheesy undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:31pm On May 14, 2017
Roland17:
I spent Friday bulk cooking.

Jollof rice with shrimp, spinach soup (spinach is a very good substitute for ugu), tomatoes stew with chicken, and beans with plantain, spinach and corn.

I also made cowfeet and tilapia hot soup.

Happy Mother's Day to every mother out there.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Nice... Looks scrumptious.

Must have taken the whole day

What's that spinach and corn meal all about?

What else did you add to it?

Oops, I get it now- beans, plantain, spinach and corn... Should try that soon, with some dry fish, shrimps added to it. You used palm oil right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2017
eyinjuege:

Nice... Looks scrumptious.

Must have taken the whole day

What's that spinach and corn meal all about?

What else did you add to it?

Oops, I get it now- beans, plantain, spinach and corn... Should try that soon, with some dry fish, shrimps added to it. You used palm oil right?

I started out at 5pm and I was not done until 11pm. Bulk cooking takes a lot of time, however, there is satisfaction gained from knowing food is readily available. I am not much of a junk/ restaurant eater.

The combination of corn, spinach, beans and plantain is unbelievable, and yes, I used red oil.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2017
Sempumping:
Veggies stir fried " kale, broccoli, carrot , beans fish

Simply gorgeous & looks delectable!
I would use tofu instead of fish....since I don't eat meat anymore.
But the rest of those veggies look awesome!
Kale is a super, power-packed veggie....and broccoli is my favorite veggie!
All this needs is some rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tuncutie(f): 12:08am On May 15, 2017
[quote author=PrettySpicey post=56484116]

I've always watched from my quiet distance but this your porridge killed me... lawd![/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (3473) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m), obylynn, bigsholly(f), Caaz, TiffanyJ(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.