Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731048 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Roland17:

The house is big enough for the whole world..

I have not seen much of you either, until recently I should say.
Hurricanes have been disturbing me since since. Three in a row and I am still alive.

Someone pass me that "creamed spinach" recipe. Either I don't properly wash my spinash and it ends up tasting like stones and leaves, or one other thing happens......its never good. HELP GOOD PEOPLE
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Akposy:

You can sprinkle black pepper or powdered onions on the soft boiled egg. It's tasty

Thanks

Akposy welcome back , hope you're done with Uni?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2017
hello house check this thread out, don't want spam
FOOD section.
https://www.nairaland.com/4126077/free-birthday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by josephhun: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you looking for good food staff,search at Jiji Nigeria website
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Noodles with veggies and shrimps.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2017
loveymom:

Akposy welcome back , hope you're done with Uni?
Yes ma, I rounded up June. I don't recognize this name o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
Akpos Fluffy Bread. Baked with stove and local pan... Although it got burnt...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Minabee: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
:PBreakfast

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please I have a question.
I have interest in learning to bake bread but I don't have a surface to knead the dough. Is there any other way to do this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
With tolotolo. I even used the leftover stew I had in the fridge to make this rice. That’s the only time you’ll see me eating stewed meat with jollof.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Probz:
With tolotolo. I even used the leftover stew I had in the fridge to make this rice. That’s the only time you’ll see me eating stewed meat with jollof.
erm hon that Jollof Rice is looking rather colour deficienting, how much de Rica and or and d tatase did you put

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:
garnished noodles, soft boiled egg and sardine

em hon to be honest I don’t think cucumber and sardine combine well in noodles chan chqn but you really tried and that’s all dat matters ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
funlord:
Sanity restored
hello hun.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
ewa26:
hello hun.

So you are now humble you this little child? Why don't you begin acting senseless again and watch what I will do to you? Please start insulting these posters and chatting nonsense as you usually do! I'm waiting!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
funlord:

So you are now humble you this little child? Why don't you begin acting senseless again and watch what I will do to you? Please start insulting these posters and chatting nonsense as you usually do! I'm waiting!
hehehe, you won’t beat me we are just online I don’t care wetin you go do to me! But I will be good ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
em I’m sorry, bet pls isn’t that the wrong way to present Jollof Rice that probs used His rice looks bland and not like d Igbo jollof that has plenty de Rica
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
ewa26:

em hon to be honest I don’t think cucumber and sardine combine well in noodles chan chqn but you really tried and that’s all dat matters ok

Thank you ma. Noted

But can it be used for plating, just for the design or what do you think
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:

Thank you ma. Noted

But can it be used for plating, just for the design or what do you think

No I’m a he! A 28 year old young man ok, pls don’t get my gender wrong! angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Probz:

Nice. I would take the two turkey.... The taste is unique
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:

Nice. I would take the two turkey.... The taste is unique
bros I don’t like that Jollof Rice eeh Probz post, his is always dry and either too red or to yello, he doesn’t get the colour to be just orange

Bros what is d difference between Yoruba and Igbo jollof rice pls? I heard there is a slight difference in preparation
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
ewa26:
bros I don’t like that Jollof Rice eeh Probz post, his is always dry and either too red or to yello, he doesn’t get the colour to be just orange

Bros what is d difference between Yoruba and Igbo jollof rice pls? I heard there is a slight difference in preparation

The rice is okay. Everybody has his/her own preference. After-all the rice was for him and not us.

I think the Yoruba jollof rice is spicier.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:

The rice is okay. Everybody has his/her own preference. After-all the rice was for him and not us.

I think the Yoruba jollof rice is spicier.
ok bro, spicier as in more pepperish or spicier as in bolder stronger taste

and btw are you Igbo or Yoruba, which part of Nigeria are you from
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
jagugu88li:
Lunch and maybe dinner too

Oh lawd.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
ADUKKY:
Boiled potato and garden egg sauce for lunch.

I enjoy eating this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
jumzzy448:
Enjoy...collard green vegetable soup.

Never tasted this before..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
ewa26:

Is it you I made the rice for?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:
Yes ma, I rounded up June. I don't recognize this name o

formerly cocospice.

congrats, more successful doors of Favour I pray your way. thanks for stopping by.
are you the one that sent a mail?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
loveymom:

formerly cocospice.

congrats, more successful doors of Favour I pray your way. thanks for stopping by.
are you the one that sent a mail?
Wow! Cocospice! It's been a while o. I missed you guys, you guys inspired me a lot o.

Amen o. I sent a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Akposy:
Akpos Fluffy Bread. Baked with stove and local pan... Although it got burnt...

Please teach me, I would like to make my own bread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Back to my roots........with qunnamawiu and "suppose to be stew"..before I added pork tongue. It's still meat grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 11:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
jagugu88li:
Back to my roots........with qunnamawiu and "suppose to be stew"..before I added pork tongue. It's still meat grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6136663_screenshot2017102016164112_jpeg16a14e1335a81d363559d2fa1878db8f

This food now wey you cook, you fit pronounce am?

If you enter restaurant and wan order am, call am make we hear am sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
CDCEO001:

Please teach me, I would like to make my own bread.

Okay boss

Akpos Fluffy Bread Recipe!

2 cups All purpose flour
1 large egg
4 tbsp sugar
1 tsp yeast
4 tbsp powdered milk
120ml warm water
4 tbsp margarine

Put the warm water in a mixing bowl
Add sugar and salt. Mix with a spoon
Sprinkle your yeast on the mixture. Cover with napkin or nylon and allow to prove for 15mins
After 15mins, you will notice that the mixture is milky and contains bubbles. (if not, the yeast is not active)
Add your egg and milk. Whisk very well.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly until a sticky dough is formed
Transfer the dough to a floured surface.....
Knead gloriously for 30mins (this is the glory of the fluffiness of d bread, it is the most important part of this recipe)
Add the margarine (I tweaked...i mean I added few drops of vanilla essence) Knead until it is stretchy.
Oil or butter a clean bowl. Transfer the dough into the bowl, cover and allow to prove for 40mins or until the dough double it's original size.
Remove air from the dough and transfer to a floured surface.
Knead and Cut the dough into small pieces (as in the pics)
Get your rolling pin (I used alomo bitters bottle sha �) and roll each piece out. Fold into your desired shape and transfer to your buttered pan.
Allow to prove again for 30mins
Egg wash (I mean quote the dough with egg)
Bake at 180 degree for 15 - 20 mins
Smile, serve and be refreshed

Itz your boy BabyChefAKP

©BabyChefAKP

12 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sojioguns(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.