Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5663864 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
jagugu88li:
Back to my roots........with qunnamawiu and "suppose to be stew"..before I added pork tongue. It's still meat grin

Nice dish ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Decale:

This food now wey you cook, you fit pronounce am?

If you enter restaurant and wan order am, call am make we hear am sad
Had to read three times to understand you. Sorry for my weak pidgin. Its locally called YU-NA-MA-U.

It's egg noodle (speazel) and stew.
Akposy:

Nice dish ma
Brotherly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Roland17:
Everybody abeg make una cool down chop moi moi..the heat inside this kitchen is too much..
Good morning sir Roland
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Akposy:

Wow! Cocospice! It's been a while o. I missed you guys, you guys inspired me a lot o.

Amen o. I sent a mail

seen, happy weekend
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Akposy:

Good morning sir Roland

I have not read any post from you in while. How studies?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Weekend cooking

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
ADUKKY:
Weekend cooking
hon you no fit put common boil egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
loveymom:
method 2 BUNS recipe at the blog

http://www.juliasguide.com/2017/10/my-homemade-buns-recipe-2.html
em hon that’s too oily and delicious looking to be cal buns m, that’s puff puff ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Roland17:

I have not read any post from you in while. How studies?
Very well sir. I rounded up June this year. How's everything.
Kimoni et babyosisi herzumpther cococandy hope y'all are good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Baked Teriyaki salmon and vege sauce with rice

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Akposy:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Akposy:

Okay boss

Akpos Fluffy Bread Recipe!

2 cups All purpose flour
1 large egg
4 tbsp sugar
1 tsp yeast
4 tbsp powdered milk
120ml warm water
4 tbsp margarine

Put the warm water in a mixing bowl
Add sugar and salt. Mix with a spoon
Sprinkle your yeast on the mixture. Cover with napkin or nylon and allow to prove for 15mins
After 15mins, you will notice that the mixture is milky and contains bubbles. (if not, the yeast is not active)
Add your egg and milk. Whisk very well.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly until a sticky dough is formed
Transfer the dough to a floured surface.....
Knead gloriously for 30mins (this is the glory of the fluffiness of d bread, it is the most important part of this recipe)
Add the margarine (I tweaked...i mean I added few drops of vanilla essence) Knead until it is stretchy.
Oil or butter a clean bowl. Transfer the dough into the bowl, cover and allow to prove for 40mins or until the dough double it's original size.
Remove air from the dough and transfer to a floured surface.
Knead and Cut the dough into small pieces (as in the pics)
Get your rolling pin (I used alomo bitters bottle sha �) and roll each piece out. Fold into your desired shape and transfer to your buttered pan.
Allow to prove again for 30mins
Egg wash (I mean quote the dough with egg)
Bake at 180 degree for 15 - 20 mins
Smile, serve and be refreshed

Itz your boy BabyChefAKP

©BabyChefAKP

Thanks BabyChefAKP,
Will definitely try it!
Will use my origin bottle to roll though...lol.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
My late grandmothers cups doing me good today. I like

Roots.....

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yummy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Akposy:

Congrats brother. I am doing well and glad to read you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
jagugu88li:
My late grandmothers cups doing me good today. I like

Roots.....
so is mashed potatoes you eat in the village abi? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Priceless200:
Yummy
and war is this concoction supposed to be pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Baked Teriyaki salmon and vege sauce with rice
hia. see ajebo forming
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
hem hawotoron ibaa ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chubhie: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Priceless200:
Yummy
The philosophy behind this food is solid!
Good music,incense and candles is a necessary condition to vanquish this combo!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chubhie: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Priceless200:
Yummy
The philosophy behind this food is solid!
Good music,incense and candles is a necessary condition to vanquish this combo!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ofada rice featuring fried chicken and beef and liver for dinner.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2017
funlord:

Ofada rice featuring fried chicken and beef and liver for dinner.....
honestly chicken or any type doesn’t combine well with local ofada rice, don’t start acting like a woman and going all hysterical and upset with me because I insulted your food, just learn to match different types of meet with your food ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2017
[s]
ewa26:
honestly chicken or any type doesn’t combine well with local ofada rice, don’t start acting like a woman and going all hysterical and upset with me because I insulted your food, just learn to match different types of meet with your food ok
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
I just want you to be reminded that it’s not all dishes that are cooked with d chicken ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
This guy is funny. Why does everybody act nasty to him?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
BabyChefAkp homemade doughnuts shaked in cinnamon sugar

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vegetable yam with pumpkin. cool

A lot of people think Igbo yam porridge is watery compared to Yoruba asaro but we just thicken ours with pumpkin when we want a thick yam porridge. Only difference is we don’t mash the yam or add tomato and tatashe to this one. But it’s just as thick as asaro when you use pumpkin (and tastier).

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), Windblown2much, cuffee, Popowaa and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.