Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5730296 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Much to be grateful for.

For the first time ever, i dared to make a chilli bean soup and it turned better than expected.

Hot soup for a chilly November......

Ta da....

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
I tried doing Eggroll and Buns, Not the best ohh

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
sod09:
cos they have seen enough of your torture tongue
There's twitter if they lock us out. grin That's where the actual torture is.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
There's twitter if they lock us out. grin That's where the actual torture is.....
lol
im joking grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who has good recipe for Agoyin sauce

My beans is almost ready o cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tpapi: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
iamloyalty:

Recipe please..b
pm sent
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
jagugu88li:
Happy Thanksgivings everyone..........let us start.

The turkey is yet to come........if he doesn't taste it finish

Vegetarians indoors please, my neighbour. Meat eatarians we out.......Me.
happy thanksgiving to you too �

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Who has good recipe for Agoyin sauce
My beans is almost ready o cry

Oh you mean Ewa Agoyingringrin
The Beans:

2 cups Red or White beans Salt to taste

The Sauce:
large onion (thinly slices) – 1
Palm oil- 1 cup
Salt- to taste
Maggi- 2 cubes
Dried blended crayfish- 1/4 cup
Bell pepper (tatashe) – 1
2 tablespoons grated ginger
Dried Chilli Pepper (Shombo) – 12-14 Directions:

To Prepare the Beans:

Wash the beans under running water Add 6 cups of water to a pot, set on high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the beans and reduce the heat to minimum.
Leave on low heat for 2 hours 30 minutes or until the beans is very soft.

Add salt to taste. Mash up the beans if you prefer.

To Prepared the Sauce:
(Agoyin pepper) Set the dried peppers in bowl, pour over some boiling water and leave covered until the peppers are softened (I usually leave the peppers to soak overnight) In a blender, combine the bell pepper and soaked peppers with a bit of water. Puree to a coarse texture. Pour the pureed peppers into a sieve and leave to rest so as to remove excess water.

Set a medium sized pot on medium heat, add the palm oil and wait for the oil to get heated Add in the chopped onion, stir at interval until the onion is caramelized (the color should be black but not burnt). This takes about 20 – 30 minutes.

Na wa ooo e nor easy to cook sha ,see work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Ummm, my turkey no get wings and legs o

They trimmed them off grin and called the turkey butter balls breast, eh ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Happy thanksgiving from me and mine to all you lovely people. Trouble makers excluded

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Pls is there a way in which this 2 tribe of Nigeria cook Jollof Rice and which one sweet pass?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:27am On Nov 24, 2017
cococandy:
Happy thanksgiving from me and mine to all you lovely people. Trouble makers excluded

hon, that turkey could do with more honey on it but nice try ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 4:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Xiadnat:
Happy thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Much to be grateful for.

For the first time ever, i dared to make a chilli bean soup and it turned better than expected.

Hot soup for a chilly November......

Ta da....

Hon, Turkey kedu ebe no?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 4:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving from my side to yours

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by buskie13(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
I tried doing Eggroll and Buns, Not the best ohh
grin grin grin what version is this please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by buskie13(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
my hot native soup with better eba to match

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
buskie13:

0.1 hahaha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
buskie13:
Android 4.4 kitkat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2017
Egg sauce

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2017
Lunch..beans,plantain nd fish..washed down with chilled 7up.. grin...ws already doing justice to it bfr I remembered to snap it lol

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blackhawk01: 5:21am On Nov 25, 2017
All these Thanksgiving people should fear God abeg, ehn! embarassed shocked

How did I get here sef?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:44am On Nov 25, 2017
PDPGuy:
Happy Thanksgiving from my side to yours
hi nwanne m nwoke
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2017
cococandy:
hi nwanne m nwoke

Hi nne. Kedu?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2017
PDPGuy:

Hi nne. Kedu?
Fine fine. Glad to see you had a good holiday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PDPGuy: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2017
cococandy:

Fine fine. Glad to see you had a good holiday
Yea

It was a fun day. I left my aunt's place around 1am cos I was so tired from eating all that food cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2017
PDPGuy:

Yea

It was a fun day. I left my aunt's place around 1am cos I was so tired from eating all that food cheesy
Correct guy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by buskie13(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
had rice and egg sauce for breakfast this morning

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
Veggie soup sorted....poundo and fresh palm wine loading! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
funlord:

Veggie soup sorted....poundo and fresh palm wine loading! cool

Na that one you wan use watch our game? Choi cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
elrony:

Na that one you wan use watch our game? Choi cheesy

Men...na full detox for my belle today! Village standard
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
buskie13:
had rice and egg sauce for breakfast this morning
baba this your combo no be hear o..mixture of rice,fried and boiled egg lol
It looks good tho'

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by elrony(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
funlord:

Men...na full detox for my belle today! Village standard

Lol.. na so grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmytemmy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.