Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718485 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Moi-Moi and Custard for Oga! wink

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cupcake with Hershey's CHOCOLATE syrup

Recipe on the BLOG
https://www.juliasdailytips.com

Muchechechecheche in kanwulia voice.
Na Nairaland newbies dey follwer her drag matter

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
missterious:

Everything here is hungrying me. Lol
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
I crave abacha with loads more ukpaka and some vbiovbio but anyway sha.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2018
Kuku kee me.Why are u like dis now cry cry
Probz:
I crave abacha with loads more ukpaka and some vbiovbio but anyway sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
Rice,yam or spaghetti? This sauce is good to go.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
zaynie:

Omigosh!
Thumbs up!

Lol! All this drama on top food! And country of residence!

If one feels they need to put down their country of origin and still have the compulsion to liaise with people from there and show those left behind how "fabulous" their new lives are...... there are deeper unresolved psychological issues.

Nigeria is no paradise, can it be loads better...... hell yeah! But we are the people we are because of what we have had to overcome with the cards we are dealth.

Generally if you have such hate for your origins you have the choice of cutting everything Nigerian off including online forums such as these. And even your family members as well if you've got the balls for it. Others have done it. It won't be the end of the world.

It is absolutely clear that people like that have not reached the level of integration into the foreign societies that they have moved to or they are unable to integrate fully.

What ever the case is, the incessant need to re-iterate that you are living "da-life" generally indicates something is lacking! And it also shows a very poor sense of self-esteem (perhaps even an inferiority complex) and a lack of mental and emotional maturity.

Some people just cannot handle prosperity. Many fail to understand that prosperity is relative and fluid.

It is all well and good coming to make noise and unverifiable claims on social media and internet forums to strangers, if one tries it with the people directly around them.... well thread carefully..... As it is said:

"be careful of the toes you step on going up the ladder..... they may be connected to the arses you will be kissing on your way down."

Anyways back to reading and salivating mode!

Please I need picture of hot puff puff! If I cannot eat it at least let me drool! Those nicely rounded ones, Complete with steam and the right amount of oil sheen!

Biko help a sister out!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
Liftedhands:
Rice,yam or spaghetti? This sauce is good to go.

Hmmmm! Looking good.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden:

If one feels they need to put down their country of origin and still have the compulsion to liaise with people from there and show those left behind how "fabulous" their new lives are...... there are deeper unresolved psychological issues.

Nigeria is no paradise, can it be loads better...... hell yeah! But we are the people we are because of what we have had to overcome with the cards we are dealth.

Generally if you have such hate for your origins you have the choice of cutting everything Nigerian off including online forums such as these. And even your family members as well if you've got the balls for it. Others have done it. It won't be the end of the world.

It is absolutely clear that people like that have not reached the level of integration into the foreign societies that they have moved to or they are unable to integrate fully.

What ever the case is, the incessant need to re-iterate that you are living "da-life" generally indicates something is lacking! And it also shows a very poor sense of self-esteem (perhaps even an inferiority complex) and a lack of mental and emotional maturity.

Some people just cannot handle prosperity. Many fail to understand that prosperity is relative and fluid.

It is all well and good coming to make noise and unverifiable claims on social media and internet forums to strangers, if one tries it with the people directly around them.... well thread carefully..... As it is said:

"be careful of the toes you step on going up the ladder..... they may be connected to the arses you will be kissing on your way down."

Please I need picture of hot puff puff! If I cannot eat it at least let me drool! Those nicely rounded ones, Complete with steam and the right amount of oil sheen!

Biko help a sister out!

well said!!..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden,biko manage this grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
maradelkitchen:
AlphaHandMaiden,biko manage this grin

Eh hen! God bless You! Berra persin! Lemme come and do press up in readiness to lick my phone ! Lol!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yyeske(m): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden:

Biko help a sister out!

Well said dear, someone got to her US, her heaven and we won't hear word.
With all the crap she wrote and the so called financial report, I was expecting something else and not that crap, denigrating her country of origin was a no no for me, why was she not born by whites in Australia or the same US and denigrate Nigeria. Pauper like her

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
AlphaHandMaiden:

Biko help a sister out!

Na so my sister!
Well said!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yyeske(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
funlord:

Spicy jollof, sausage and chicken combo...wack tight!
If I catch you ehhh, you must explain what you did. So you still have the guts to come here after all you caused abi?
Madam Americana is waiting for your presentation abeg and next time, take it easy on people because you never can say who has a mental or psychological problem

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
KingAD16:

Teach how to make this sauce........
Here's a link to one of the recipes. Cheers

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/red-chicken-curry/80cffde5-e19a-4f12-98ba-56ffad3e8439
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Remember that “snail stew”? wink
Oga don nearly chop am finish o! shocked

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 3:01am On Feb 23, 2018
Yyeske:
If I catch you ehhh, you must explain what you did. So you still have the guts to come here after all you caused abi?
Madam Americana is waiting for your presentation abeg and next time, take it easy on people because you never can say who has a mental or psychological problem
lol..The Guy is really Savage, I Pray not to Get one His bad side

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yyeske(m): 4:44am On Feb 23, 2018
donblazer10:
lol..The Guy is really Savage, I Pray not to Get one His bad side
Me too abeg, that funlord get mouth
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joudini(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2018
Two monikers run by the same person is quoting each other on this very page, to prove what exactly? Hahahaha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2018
Was supper......now breakfast. Can't help myself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
We don land work o!
Time to do some “house-maiding”! wink
Breakfast is served! kiss
FRUITS! FRUITS! And more FRUITS! kiss

I don chop my own o.
But must fix for mama before I go do my “house-maid” work! grin

Now, back to work.
Life’s gooooooood!
Don’t worry, be ‘appy! cool

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lunch:
Grilled chicken salad and a sweet roll!kiss

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mid day snacks.
Garden egg, Guava, cucumber & groundnut paste.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
annc:
Mid day snacks.

Are you on a diet?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by annc: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
Partially grin (very low carb)
I'm actually breastfeeding & watching it cool

jazzyjazz:

Are you on a diet?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4364789/top-10-cancer-causing-foods

Some people are killing themselves slowly thinking it is enjoyment... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2018
annc:
Mid day snacks.
Looks ketoish... Yummy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bisoye11(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2018
All these Oyibo food am seeing here,Dere is God oo.

Funlord,the topic says Cook and post pictures,stop buying food and posting it here.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
annc:
Partially grin (very low carb)
I'm actually breastfeeding & watching it cool

You should eat properly since you're still breastfeeding. Unless you're gearing up to wean your little one though.

All the baby weight will definitely come off eventually

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Biko somebody shud please sama me pictures of hot banga soup and starch.thankhu God bless you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Dinner at work!
Lordy!
Hope I can drive home. cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.