Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5729121 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Probz:
Who else loves mixing egusi with ora soup? I hear Abiriba people are in love with that combination.
i can die for it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 18, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Mama mia

i shakashaka voice
mama mia we survive
mama how can i resist u....

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Decale:
When you're in the shower hungry and Seahawk upload something...
Your memes are funny.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 18, 2018
comtem2011:
Jummiefood, where do u base o abeg? I can't bear it any longer.
u too like food o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 18, 2018
purityval:

For me and you?...... It can never be.... This love is unbreakable grin grin
IF RoyalBlack catch u...ehn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 18, 2018
CDCEO001:
I no cook am but i chop am.
THIEF!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2018
pbethel:
Hello house just finished making "Rice Cake" (masa in Hausa), with veggie and/or yaji.

Dinner ready......

U just inspire me to make masa.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 18, 2018
yersterday breakfast

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2018
jagugu88li:
I see the slappies and the beans. What is at the bottom right.....it really looks nice. Share please

These dishes need serious prayers.....in tongues grin
Share ma'am. What do we have there?

I am looking for 1 Miss Lolipopcandy..........
Modified Lolipopandy
You can just post something like this and not share. More especially since it took me long to find the actual post to quote.
We need our citrus grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 18, 2018
yesterday lunch

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
Wrong thread sir madam... Here we cook in our kitchen or buy from buka and post.

You can head to the health section and create another topic on healthy eatingkiss

Oooshey maami!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Family time

mummy my food is small. . look at you and daddys own sad

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

THIEF!
Lol..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=LadyPrecy post=66723859][/quote]
No chop your phone ooo, these people want kill us with all the yummie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:
some crabs
Abeg, where do u stay? This is too much for me to bear o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

u too like food o.
very well o, especially all these tantalising food here. This ur crab soup make brain o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2018
My first ever.

Sooo yummy that my son ate 3 on the spot. Please don't mind the shape and look.
I used cococandy meat pie recipe

I don't have an oven so I used pot and sand.

I wish to buy an oven that uses gas and electricity. I mean only oven not oven plus cooker.

Can I use microwave to bake.?

Thanks

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2018
I'm sorry for not responding to all the mentions, haven't been here in ages. Trust everyone is doing alright...

I just returned from a visit to Nigeria and food was an important part of my trip grin

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Just couldn't have enough...

Caveat: I didn't cook the food but I enjoyed it all

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
iomoge2:
Adopt me cry cry cry
Haha...I'm ready
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2018
jagugu88li:
My father is single and stays by himself. No one will bother you, not even me.....except when I visit to steal a few things #Beanslover
No p...hope your father still has action tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
We need our citrus grin
I'm here sowi been busy with my project dnt even v time for myself
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
jagugu88li:
I see the slappies and the beans. What is at the bottom right.....it really looks nice. Share please

These dishes need serious prayers.....in tongues grin
Share ma'am. What do we have there?

I am looking for 1 Miss Lolipopcandy..........
Modified Lolipopandy
You can just post something like this and not share. More especially since it took me long to find the actual post to quote.
grin I'm here now

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
rezzy:
My first ever.

Sooo yummy that my son ate 3 on the spot. Please don't mind the shape and look.
I used cococandy meat pie recipe

I don't have an oven so I used pot and sand.

I wish to buy an oven that uses gas and electricity. I mean only oven not oven plus cooker.

Can I use microwave to bake.?

Thanks

Hehehehe.

See what cococandy has caused.
As i'm typing this, i'm in the train after buying a rolling pin to go and make my own meatpie. That was the only thing that stopped me from making meatpie on Saturday as i purposely went to the stores to buy the ingredients but just couldn't find a rolling pin anywhere cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
CDCEO001:

No chop your phone ooo, these people want kill us with all the tummie.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:
yersterday breakfast

Is Is Is.....Is that

bread laced with peanut bűttėr embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:
some crabs

Sácre blęu! shocked
Crábe embarassed tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Is Is Is.....Is that

bread laced with peanut bűttėr embarassed

Is chocolate custardtonguetonguetongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
comtem2011:
Abeg, where do u stay? This is too much for me to bear o.

I don tell u say u too like....?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by souloho19(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
iamloyalty:

Is chocolate custardtonguetonguetongue

wehdone o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
If you want logical response, don’t be condescending. Your post has a lot of truths but your delivery is crap. Bye

sassysure:

Most of the food here are very unhealthy. This is a typical example. The only good food I see there is egg and then it's fried.

Let me break it down.
The white bread is filled with nothing except bad carbohydrate and sugar.
The coke is not less than 5 cubes of sugar.

Indomie is sweet nonsense.
A pack of indomie is filled with calories u can't imagine and sometimes we will eat two big packs.

This meal alone is more than 2 thousand calories.

The body need less than 2 thousand calories for an average man to operate in any given day and lesser for a woman. This is just a meal.
U will get the energy surge after a meal like this but the calories are loading. By 35 yrs, an average Nigerian woman is obese. Insulin is getting harder to break down. The way u metabolise in teen and twenties will start reducing so the effect shows quicker than when u were younger.Add it with the tradition of no exercise cos it looks so condescending for a big boy or girl like us to trek to the neighbourhood to buy something or jog outdoor. So as we live sedentary lifestyles, the calories keep packing and we call it living life until we are out of control.

If oga or madam decide to look elsewhere, we will blame the devil. (Life starts around 40 but at 40 we already look like we are 60 yrs old). But truth be told, we are the architect of our misfortune. The once chiselled body and sexy body will disappear. If u have money, u will go for cosmetic surgery. Some men are pregnant. No woman like it. They will tell you they love it but it's ur pocket they are after. The man tells u that u are heavy duty yet will go behind u to that sexy looking hair apprentice near ur house. It's simple. U look horrible. Forget the African cultural standard. Bombom filled with fats is not sexy nor the big booby. The person wearing the shoe won't tell you about the back aches and restrictions cos of overload. Obesity comes with lots of problems too.

So why not start eating right now?
I understand that our major foods are carbohydrates but we can combine well or change method of preparations. There are assorted veggies in the market.
Plant protein is better than animal protein. That yam can be eaten with beans. More beans and less yam.
We can wrap beans and rice with lettuce leave.
So good. The people whom introduced rice to u do that. Lettuce isn't just meant for salad. Suya and babecue are wrapped in lettuce. That way u eat ur veggie and eat less.

Lots of men suffer from low sperm count cos of the food they eat. Once they overhaul, madam will catch. So also ladies.

Of course we treat ourselves once in a while but good and healthy eating should be the order of day.

We can check out you tubes and Internet for different ways of preparing healthy food with lots of things we have around us.

Portion control is wonderful too.

If u should reply to my post be logical. Illogical posts have made most posters who would have contributed a lot for people to benefit from in this forum stay away.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
I’m so happy that thread was received well.
I was skeptical about posting it at first.

Well done. Please share with us after you bake yours. Best of luck
eyinjuege:

Hehehehe.

See what cococandy has caused.
As i'm typing this, i'm in the train after buying a rolling pin to go and make my own meatpie. That was the only thing that stopped me from making meatpie on Saturday as i purposely went to the stores to buy the ingredients but just couldn't find a rolling pin anywhere cheesy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emperorz(m), taozhand, starbuck(f), emmaculate1883

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.