Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5713846 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (3466) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
No Sweetie don’t use microwave. It will make it hard like rock after a few minutes and the inside won’t cook as well.

Good job on your first try. It looks good.
rezzy:
My first ever.

Sooo yummy that my son ate 3 on the spot. Please don't mind the shape and look.
I used cococandy meat pie recipe

I don't have an oven so I used pot and sand.

I wish to buy an oven that uses gas and electricity. I mean only oven not oven plus cooker.

Can I use microwave to bake.?

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Fried rice, fried plantain, stewed/peppered goat meat and corn bread.

Man I love me some corn bread. With ice cold sweet tea, it’s the best thing ever.

I didn’t have much of an appetite for anything else on there but I made it so my family could eat. I was just watching them eat. I have kinda gotten bored with food. Does that happen to anyone else?

I was told the goat meat was very delicious. I’ll find out when I try it. grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seahawk:
I’m so happy that thread was received well.
I was skeptical about posting it at first.

Well done. Please share with us after you bake yours. Best of luck

Oh, I definitely will post it once i bake. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Roseey0:
Spag/Macroni/Veg
hey God this is sooo unfair cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seahawk:
No Sweetie don’t use microwave. It will make it hard like rock after a few minutes and the inside won’t cook as well.

Good job on your first try. It looks good.

Where is the dancing emoji?

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Breakfast

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
First and only meal of the day. I call it brunchner
Breakfast + lunch + dinner cry

Eba and efo riro garnished with smoked fish, stock fish and beef tongue

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Some noodle soup

Slurpy noodle soup with chicken

Ssssllls, sssssllls, sssssllls (that añnoying slurping sound)

(Ok, i confess, its just a regular pack of indomie with a lot of water/chicken broth in it, grin some frozen vegetables chucked in and a leftover correctly spiced peri peri chicken with some of its sauce. My own version of noodle soup)

Voila noodle soup is ready.

Very healthy meal by the way, so that talk of noodles being unhealthy is not exactly true depending on what you add to it. On its own, it may not be the best diet, but with some vegetables added to it, some protein as a main dish and in small portions it becomes a very healthy meal.

Some people add tomatoes, peppers, in their noodles. These are also beneficial as tomatoes contain good antioxidants- lycopene which help fight heart disease and even cancers (pls im not saying it prevents cancer o as the cause of cancer is unknown, but antioxidants generally help in reducing the risk of cancer), onions has its own health benefits, im not sure of bell pepper which we seem to like a lot ,but won't be surprised it has amazing benefits too.

PS: Dont mind the sides of the plate/presentation, as we've already started eating before i remembered to snap it

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Spot on!
Even if someone wants to eat big carbohydrates, lunch time is ok not dinner.
sassysure:

Most of the food here are very unhealthy. This is a typical example. The only good food I see there is egg and then it's fried.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Some noodle soup

(Ok, i confess, its just a regular pack of indomie with a lot of water/chicken broth in it, grin some frozen vegetables chucked in and a leftover correctly spiced peri peri chicken with some of its sauce. My own version of noodle soup)

Exactly how I love my noodles. With plenty water. In fact na fork and spoon I dey always use chop my indomie.
Now my mouth is watering and my yam and stew doesn't look all that nice again cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
chaarly:

mummy my food is small. . look at you and daddys own sad
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
rezzy:
My first ever.

Sooo yummy that my son ate 3 on the spot. Please don't mind the shape and look.
I used cococandy meat pie recipe

I don't have an oven so I used pot and sand.

I wish to buy an oven that uses gas and electricity. I mean only oven not oven plus cooker.

Can I use microwave to bake.?

Thanks
OMG!!!
My best snack!
I want some...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
JewelStone:
I'm sorry for not responding to all the mentions, haven't been here in ages. Trust everyone is doing alright...

I just returned from a visit to Nigeria and food was an important part of my trip grin

I've missed your post...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Some noodle soup

Very healthy meal by the way, so that talk of noodles being unhealthy is not exactly true depending on what you add to it. On its own, it may not be the best diet, but with some vegetables added to it, some protein as a main dish and in small portions it becomes a very healthy meal.

Some people add tomatoes, peppers, in their noodles. These are also beneficial as tomatoes contain good antioxidants- lycopene which help fight heart disease and even cancers (pls im not saying it prevents cancer o as the cause of cancer is unknown, but antioxidants generally help in reducing the risk of cancer), onions has its own health benefits, im not sure of bell pepper which we seem to like a lot ,but won't be surprised it has amazing benefits too.

PS: Dont mind the sides of the plate/presentation, as we've already started eating before i remembered to snap it

It's not annoying jor!
I mean what's eating soupy noodles without slurping it up...it's the best part! grin
I love it when my brother slurps up his noodles grin
I'm always like "wait for it..."

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Some noodle soup

Can I have some...? cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
Can I have some...? cry

I will post it by mail, dont worry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pbethel: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
smileyp
iamloyalty:

U just inspire me to make masa.
smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Liftedhands:
I love cucumber...
Beetroot smoothie with kulikuli sticks and apple.
#breakfast

I love cucumbers too grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pbethel: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dinner is ready. Rice and Pumpkin leave in combination with carrot, green beans and peas ..

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
pbethel:
Dinner is ready. Rice and Pumpkin leave in combination with carrot, green beans and peas ..

The vegetable is everything divine and pure kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 12:35am On Apr 19, 2018
So this place has been invaded by e-doctors. "Indomie is unhealthy" yen yen yen. Well, I think we're all adults here and we know indomie isn't exactly the most nutritious food in the world but we eat it anyway because it's cheap and tasty. Writing a long preachy epistle here won't change my mind personally. Indomie is my favourite meal in the world. I'm not ready to stop eating it. Lol

Throwback to one phenomenal indomie I ate last year

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Lunch y.e.s.t.e.r.d.a.y

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pbethel: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2018
zaynie:

The vegetable is everything divine and pure kiss
Seriously. Love it a lot. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 19, 2018
missterious:
So this place has been invaded by e-doctors. "Indomie is unhealthy" yen yen yen. Well, I think we're all adults here and we know indomie isn't exactly the most nutritious food in the world but we eat it anyway because it's cheap and tasty. Writing a long preachy epistle here won't change my mind personally. Indomie is my favourite meal in the world. I'm not ready to stop eating it. Lol

Throwback to one phenomenal indomie I ate last year
Lolzz, exactly, indomie is not something I eat every day, its a once in a while something, I was actually surprised at the long post on top my innocent indomie and cokegrincheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Beans and sweet potatoes.

#Breakfast.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:

#Breakfast.
one of my favourite.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:
Lolzz, exactly, indomie is not something I eat every day, its a once in a while something, I was actually surprised at the long post on my innocent indomie and cokegrincheesy.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2018
iomoge2:

I love cucumbers too grin
wink cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rhamses: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
Breakfast is served.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
sauce

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chikita66:

#Breakfast.

My oh my! Im preping dis for dinner! Ders nothing anyone will tell me o! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
rhamses:
Breakfast is served.
For how many persons? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (3466) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.