Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,208 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5664804 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
@bold, You would like that wouldn’t you?

Afam4eva:

I think people should only take pictures of the food and not of themselves else some people might win votes owing to their looks rather than the food. At the end of the day, the voting will be based on how attractive and appetizing the food is and not whether it is delicious or not. To solve that issue, i'll suggest that i come in as a judge and get to visit every competitor in their homes and taste their food .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
I've missed your post...
Awww...so good to know that I was missed. Blushing right now embarassed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dinner: jollof rice and grilled chicken breast made by hubby...

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
ADUKKY:

Millet pap is nice. Try adding soya beans and sorghum next time and don't sieve after milling it. Just ensure it's milled very smooth, you will share grace after taking it.
Please give me the full recipe and method...thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
lolipopandy:
Dinner
It looks like a bouquet of flowers...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Afam4eva:

I think people should only take pictures of the food and not of themselves else some people might win votes owing to their looks rather than the food. At the end of the day, the voting will be based on how attractive and appetizing the food is and not whether it is delicious or not. To solve that issue, i'll suggest that i come in as a judge and get to visit every competitor in their homes and taste their food.
If you have to be the judge then you'll have to sponsor the competition with prizes to be won... cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
It looks like a bouquet of flowers...
lol , funny u grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you have to be the judge then you'll have to sponsor the competition with prizes to be won... cool
Is sponsoring with my mouth not enough. I'm a vegetarian, so going through the horror of putting all sorts inside my mouth is bad enough.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
Afam4eva:

Is sponsoring with my mouth not enough. I'm a vegetarian, so going through the horror of putting all sorts inside my mouth is bad enough.
...then don't bother being judge cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Grilled seabass with pak choi and baby plum tomatoes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:
WTF is this

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rextayne:
WTF is this
Seabass, pak choi and baby plum tomatoes.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:

I honestly don't like the look of it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:

Looks yum! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:

Healthy and delicious! I am hungry now.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queensnow: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=jagugu88li post=66906404] Sharing is caring sad I can smell that saucepan in the second picture from here. Yum

smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
JewelStone:
Dinner: jollof rice and grilled chicken breast made by hubby...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7011184_201804222349102721x2721_jpeg077fa87971aeadf40cd162cabb4f28c3

I bet hubby got the dessert he wanted...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mindfulness:

Healthy and delicious! I am hungry now.
Thank you my love.
@ hungry=How I feel everytime when I check in on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
zaynie:

Looks yum! kiss
Thank you hun however I swap it for all the good soul food posted on here in a heartbeat. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Decale:

I bet hubby got the dessert he wanted...

Bad guy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Made okra soup.thick. lol
Ilalasepo.
Mixed okra

I didnt put leaves becos they people who went to market didnt buy
With flash and without flash.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
grin grin grin
I don't know if you're Nigerian but...you're blending in perfectly well jagugu88li grin grin grin
No I am not dear, I just love me some food here.
funlord:

The piggy needs to visit the Lord first.....he is tastier
The Lord will will be invited when she is meat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:
The yellow stuff looks like over ripped plantain. Is that what you call seabass? Might have to Google it though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:
I swear I only recognize the plum tomatoes grin...the yellow stuff looks like overripe sweet plantain...well, it looks like a healthy meal cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
I swear I only recognize the plum tomatoes grin...the yellow stuff looks like overripe sweet plantain...well, it looks like a healthy meal cool
The seabass was smoked first giving the yellow colour but it is a white fish.

Pak choi on the hand is a type of Chinese cabbage, very tasty.

To sum it up, its fish and vegetable grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Decale......

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
Rude
Rextayne:
WTF is this
Rextayne:
I honestly don't like the look of it.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
jagugu88li:
Thursday, Friday and Sarurday

Decale......
goddamn! Ur man is very lucky. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
shaybebaby:

The seabass was smoked first giving the yellow colour but it is a white fish.

Pak choi on the hand is a type of Chinese cabbage, very tasty.

To sum it up, its fish and vegetable grin

Oh...you should have said so then...instead of saying supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
jagugu88li:

Decale......
Oh my gee!
She did it again!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
jagugu88li:

Decale......
What's on the menu chef jagugu88li? cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.