Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5663965 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SisiNini(f): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Adesina12:

Please can you explain the process in baking pufpuf?

INGREDIENTS

1. 5 Cups of Flour
2. 3 Teaspoon of Dry Yeast
3. Sugar (to taste)
4. 2 pinch of salt
5. Carrots
6. Spring Onions
7. Vegetable Oil

RECIPE
1. Mix the Flour, Yeast, Salt (if desired) and Sugar in a bowl. Add tepid/warm water and continue to mix.

2. Mix till batter becomes smooth. Then, cover the bowl for 1 to 2 hours in a warm area.

3. Dice your carrots and chop your spring onions. Then, boil in hot water for 3 minutes to soften it. Drain in a seive.

4. After, 1-2 hours, batter would have doubled its size. Mix again to remove the air pockets. Then, add your drained carrots and spring onions. Mix again.

5. Cut and deep fry your batter in hot vegetable oil.

Note: You need plenty veg oil to get round shape for your puff puff. Your oil is okay if the batter ball floats immediately you drop it in the hot vegetable oil.

You will get about 35 big balls or 50 small balls with the measurement above.

3 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin

If you know, you know cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by weyreypey: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:
grin

Very unhealthy.. I'll pass.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
weyreypey:

Very unhealthy.. I'll pass.

Wos wos wo bekiafu angry

That food you see could cost over 20k in transcorp or some other international hotels.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gangster1ms: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:
grin

Looks great.. Is that Plantain porridge?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gangster1ms: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Man's not hot
Eba and vegetable soup (water leaves and pumpkin leaves)
Fruits will be later in the night. Too lazy to cut it now grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
I will take all that meal you have up there but without the fruit joooooo . . . . . tongue^^^^
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:
grin

Please is this veggie stew ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SugaryBelle(f): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dinner

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mikejj(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
SugaryBelle:
Dinner
cheesy cheesy you want to eat this kind food before u go to bed..i pity ur dream..come self why is there no salt ..

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mikejj(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:
grin

...baba u dey chop oo..no wonder budget never set.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okoro soup

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Looks great.. Is that Plantain porridge?

plantain porridge.

unripe plantain, dried fish (popularly called ibat in uyo), kpomo, catilage (from cattle bones), periwinkle, basil leaves.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Please is this veggie stew ?
no boss, its plantain porridge

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
mikejj:
...baba u dey chop oo..no wonder budget never set.

hahaha grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gangster1ms: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:

plantain porridge.

unripe plantain, dried fish (popularly called ibat in uyo), kpomo, catilage (from cattle bones), periwinkle, basil leaves.
I know.. just wanted to be sure grin
That's a real energy food grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:
no boss, its plantain porridge

Wow, never seen it before . . . . i wish i can visit this thread as often as i used to
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gangster1ms:
I know.. just wanted to be sure grin That's a real energy food grin
you know the KOKO grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
pemiakd:
Okoro soup

Is the whitish stuff fish?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Wow, never seen it before . . . . i wish i can visit this thread as often as i used to

will give the recipie and quote you. its not a difficult meal to prepare but its a bit expensive. that said, you'll be glad you indulged in this meal when you do.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by weyreypey: 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:

you know the KOKO grin
Don't come back double. You went single

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingreign(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
weyreypey:
Don't come back double. You went single
choi! so someone is on my case o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by weyreypey: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
kingreign:

choi! so someone is on my case o

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Yea
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Is the whitish stuff fish?

Yea
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Banga, red stew and pounded yam

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkayee:
Banga, red stew and pounded yam

Una no dey use meat chop for that obodo oyinbo ó. shocked

Ur meat is not commensurate with the meal in contention

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Una no dey use meat chop for that obodo oyinbo ó. shocked

Ur meat is not commensurate with the meal in contention
Lool I'm ok with one meat, my mum is the one that makes a fuss about meat sha, that one is enough for me grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool I'm ok with one meat, my mum is the one that makes a fuss about meat sha, that one is enough for me grin

That's cos she belongs to the age where meat is a sign of respect grin

Anyways, having fish and meat won't be a bad idea on this meal na.

By the way, is that really Pounded yam for real or some processed yam flour?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

That's cos she belongs to the age where meat is a sign of respect grin

Anyways, having fish and meat won't be a bad idea on this meal na.

By the way, is that really Pounded yam for real or some processed yam flour?
Lol she acts as if she physically can't eat certain meals without meat, I was confused at first but I'm used to it now

Lol ok I've made note for next time, on your behalf grin

Urm, what do you take me for please? Of course it's pounded processed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol she acts as if she physically can't eat certain meals without meat, I was confused at first but I'm used to it now

Lol ok I've made note for next time, on your behalf grin

Urm, what do you take me for please? Of course it's pounded processed

grin

Was just imagining how Ur neighbours would call 911 when they hear mortar and pestle doing their thing to get the pounced yam ready.

Enjoy wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
BlueRayDick:

grin

Was just imagining how Ur neighbours would call 911 when they hear mortar and pestle doing their thing to get the pounced yam ready.

Enjoy wink
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sugargal and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.