Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5728433 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (3474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Thank you..

But can you take that stuff down please..?

Ok...I would,but when I'm less busy.be rest assured.have a pleasant day ahead.

Cheers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
dopejemi...dopejemi...dopejemi...
How many times did I call you?? angry

I no hear my name at all oh cheesy cheesy cheesy You call me before
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QuinieR(f): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Many delicious food here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Richhard:

Manage this! That's my brunch! cheesy
U try joor dalu

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
@MizMyColi
It's aiit ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2018
zaynie:

Personally, I don't blame you.
You were only trying to help a friend.
Its not your fault that she wasn't honest. She simply betrayed your trust.
I'm sure you've learnt a valuable lesson.

In other news like 5 dramas in one thread?
Ngwanu, Liftedhands bring back the coke and popcorn. I don hear say dem call mummy presentation. Shytehole loading.....
DsTV's cousin is also on a rampage. This will be interesting.
I heard sniper diet....wickedness in high places.
Somebody dey look for Ahnie trouble, dem no know say she dey comot cloth to fight?

Sits on the observation bench.....let the games continue. May the odds be in your favor.
Maami wetin i miss,no good make person mb finish oo..I like jist as e dey hot grin... Make I read back.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
kiss
Rhemy2013:

It's aiit ma'am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
dopeJemi:
First picture- None of my business

Second- Self explanatory

Third- Also self explanatory
wink kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2018
Food by me....

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
FashionTrend:

I have puff puff dispenser for sale o
Am sure it would make it look nice
Really? How much? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
eyinjuege:
Goat meat Pepper soup. I just used an already prepared pepper soup spice and dried pepper. I didnt have any leaves so I used some tarragon and parsley spices in it.
It was too salty for me though, i dont really eat salt (I added some knorr stock pot seasoning, which made it salty) but everyone said it tasted just right.
Too much salt and seasoning is bad for the health, especially in Africans.
Looks so yummy. I love goat meat.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
QuinieR:

If I dnt criticism then who will.Mrs old face. sad
F*uck off my mentions you attention seeking old scallywag. grin grin grin grin grin cool

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissIndependent:
F*uck off my mentions you attention seeking old scallywag. grin grin grin grin grin cool

You

too? shocked cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

You

too? shocked cheesy
The nitwit started it. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissIndependent:
The nitwit started it. cool
Ò má jè
ègbá ò smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by remi1444: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
RoyalBlak007... I'm yearning to pick a fight with you... what you think, can we?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
remi1444:
RoyalBlak007... I'm yearning to pick a fight with you... what you think, can we?

Just go ahead with the circus

While I sit in the stands and watch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maradelkitchen(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
eyinjuege:
Goat meat Pepper soup.
This would go down well with agidi kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ejika48:
Food by me....
One of the most beautiful combinations on earth
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
What's with all the rackets going on here? y'all should post food or don't comment at all, this place is becoming a thread for sheer display of idiocy.

Please do us a favour and take the fight somewhere else, y'all can't keep having at each other on a food thread, its uncalled for.

Biko, let there be sanity and decorum!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milemimi93(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
ahnie:

Ok...I would,but when I'm less busy.be rest assured.have a pleasant day ahead.
Cheers.

Ok Ma'am. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

Ok Ma'am. Thanks

Modify yours too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milemimi93(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
ahnie:

Modify yours too.
I wanted doing that since but I've been banned with that moniker.
Once I gat unbanned I'd do that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:

I wanted doing that since but I've been banned with that moniker.

Once I gat unbanned I'd do that.
What's d duration of the ban undecided and your 4mer moniker do screen shots...then I'll believe you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
ibkayee:

One of the most beautiful combinations on earth

That's what I made this morning, 3eggs...I bought it with my money grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milemimi93(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
ahnie:

What's d duration of the ban undecided and your 4mer moniker do screen shots...then I'll believe you.

Ban expires tonight..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

That's what I made this morning, 3eggs.. I bought it with my money grin grin
can you imagine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Akara on a wet Saturday morning paired with some sour pap.

The akara was kind of thick not like the lightweight I usually buy and we end up eating like 500# in one sitting.
One derica of black eyed peas(the white one) 300# was enough to go round everyone with some for our neighbours sef grin.
Want to get that machine smoothy paste from your blender? Peel your beans and soak overnight. The paste go smooth ehn!
Added all the head of fish that I've been saving since to the blending, the taste was heavenly.
Everyone wanted more grin grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FashionTrend: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
MissIndependent:
Really? How much? embarassed
1500# dear
See pictures below

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by remi1444: 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Just go ahead with the circus

While I sit in the stands and watch cheesy
nooo... launch first.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

That's what I made this morning, 3eggs...I bought it with my money grin grin

Better o.
Don't try that in your boyfriend's house grin
Slap awaits you if you do cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (3474) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: okeV(f), iamoyindamola(m), waistbead, Kadebesky, Caaz and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.