Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5663263 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tunshe: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
armyofone: lol, Tunshe which one is unriped malnourished tomatoes = poverty ? grin

You funny.

Doing your own farming is related to wealth because you have your own spacious home/backyard to do some farming.

Also you want to do away with some GM or pesticides food.

I look to plant my own greens.

Post some food for us to e-eat.

You can avoid Genetically modified food through labels and use of pesticides is well monitored according to standards and regulations.

For babymama babyosisi who claims to have all the wealth in America and knows it all, buying greens shouldn't be a problem to save time for quality use.

Those who ain't farmers and have time to do those plantings here are old,full time housewives,out of job,experiencing job cuts, govt. dependents.....

If babymama tells you she has her own space,double check with her because she's full of lies. She can go as far as take a picture of her friend's garden to show off on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bawss1(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2014
^Thats right, derail this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrsAwesome: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
They are here, the killjoys.

Post your food and move on....damn.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
Veges, rice and steak

Egusi and afang

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
armyofone: lol, Tunshe which one is unriped malnourished tomatoes = poverty ? grin

You funny.

Doing your own farming is related to wealth because you have your own spacious home/backyard to do some farming.

Also you want to do away with some GM or pesticides food.

I look to plant my own greens.

Post some food for us to e-eat.

i wish i could do that seriously. Even my flowers are suffering because sometimes i forget to water them. some die , others, my MIL waters when she visits.
Farming aint easy. you gat to weed too.
for some, its hobby.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
So my brother decided he wanted peppersoup today, well I was already tired from an exam so I asked him to work out his peppersoup by getting what was needed!! And he did! grin grin

So, that is our peppersoup....after I had almost finished it. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lentil soup n co

Sweet potates n co

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Obodo oyibo combo no be here ooo. shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2014
tchidi: So my brother decided he wanted peppersoup today, well I was already tired from an exam so I asked him to work out his peppersoup by getting what was needed!! And he did! grin grin

So, that is our peppersoup....after I had almost finished it. embarassed embarassed
looks gr8. could u give the recipe pls? tnx grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmm

More stew from my mini garden of tomatoes

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 25, 2014
MrsAwesome: They are here, the killjoys.

Post your food and move on....damn.

It is sad that the fellow is a man
Why he seems obsessed with me beats me
Very effeminate thing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 25, 2014
tunshe:

You can avoid Genetically modified food through labels and use of pesticides is well monitored according to standards and regulations.

For babymama babyosisi who claims to have all the wealth in America and knows it all, buying greens shouldn't be a problem to save time for quality use.

Those who ain't farmers and have time to do those plantings here are old,full time housewives,out of job,experiencing job cuts, govt. dependents.....

If babymama tells you she has her own space,double check with her because she's full of lies. She can go as far as take a picture of her friend's garden to show off on nairaland.

Instead of going to find a cure for your undescended testes,you are here following my posts from thread to thread even on to a food thread
U no dey shame?

Common,Post your food here and move on
Bozo!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Double
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2014
G
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbie(f): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
My home made nkwobi...did it yesterday afternoon after church

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
debbie: My home made nkwobi...did it yesterday afternoon after church

Are you sure?
It looks too professional
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbie(f): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
So you think i cant prepare such? anyway to you those who prepare it have 20 fingers? undecided undecided
babyosisi:

Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2014

Damn.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

Are you sure?

What if she's a professional?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
This nkwobi looks take away.
Bia, come debbie, tell us how u did it pls.
Did u use potash?
Poash dey run my tummy undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
debbie: So you think i cant prepare such? anyway to you those who prepare it have 20 fingers? undecided undecided

That was a compliment
Stop fussing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbie(f): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wasn't dear! Just wondering why u cm ask me that
babyosisi:

That was a compliment
Stop fussing
>:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbie(f): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Though am not a fan of potash either,but it didn't purge all those that ate it....the best is NGU from palm tree,used in the east in place of potash! But since I couldn't get it,I had to use potash
moca: This nkwobi looks take away.
Bia, come debbie, tell us how u did it pls.
Did u use potash?
Poash dey run my tummy undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
debbie: Though am not a fan of potash either,but it didn't purge all those that ate it....the best is NGU from palm tree,used in the east in place of potash! But since I couldn't get it,I had to use potash

I have heard of that ngu.
Abeg fire away.
Maybe I can do it this weekend.
Thank u.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Yam

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
yum!!!

beeevan: Yam
i like!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
IzyLuv:

1. Boil desired quantity of yam in a bigger pot (to allow for turning). Wen its done, transfer into a basket to sieve off water.
2. Heat the pot and then add adequate red oil (note that veges will soak up the oil)... allow to heat.
3. Add sliced onions, ground pepper, salt and maggi to taste, ukpaka if available and green vegetables(sliced... and no amount is too much) , stir.... at this point, ur oil has disappeared but it will reappear grin...
4. Allow mixture to cook for few minutes....
5. Add white yam, and turn to mix, using a wooden spoon...
Food is ready to be served... best eaten witout cutlery. wink

NB: crayfish is nt used... i have no idea why.
;Water is not added.... the veges cook wit their own water...

Thanks dearie will try it this week
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beeevan: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
aflyingbird:
yum!!!

i like!

Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 4:03am On Aug 26, 2014

Nne,

This your Nkwobi no gree me sleep since yesterday eee...I don dey gather my ingredients small small sha, although most no easy to find, but na me and this Nkwobi this coming weekend..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by opella(f): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2014
IzyLuv:

1. Boil desired quantity of yam in a bigger pot (to allow for turning). Wen its done, transfer into a basket to sieve off water.
2. Heat the pot and then add adequate red oil (note that veges will soak up the oil)... allow to heat.
3. Add sliced onions, ground pepper, salt and maggi to taste, ukpaka if available and green vegetables(sliced... and no amount is too much) , stir.... at this point, ur oil has disappeared but it will reappear grin...
4. Allow mixture to cook for few minutes....
5. Add white yam, and turn to mix, using a wooden spoon...
Food is ready to be served... best eaten witout cutlery. wink

NB: crayfish is nt used... i have no idea why.
;Water is not added.... the veges cook wit their own water...
. I used irish potatoes instead of yam, it came out wonderful. Thanks Izyluv

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbie(f): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2014
The ngu thing is safe and good for anyone,as it is a natural source and alternative to potash....its like ashes.
You have to also soak it in water and sieve out the chaff.....from there you proceed with your preparation.
moca:

I have heard of that ngu.
Abeg fire away.
Maybe I can do it this weekend.
Thank u.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by debbie(f): 9:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Hope you also know the steps in preparing it....carry go
Roland17:

Nne,

This your Nkwobi no gree me sleep since yesterday eee...I don dey gather my ingredients small small sha, although most no easy to find, but na me and this Nkwobi this coming weekend..

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: simplyglow and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.